• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vj27

Feb 10, 2019
eeeehhhhh

I'm finally going through the Master Chief Collection and enjoying myself with Halo 4. I thought I heard it was supposed to be bad but I like the gameplay especially the gunplay and my god the graphics are outstanding for a 360 title. More games need to be in 4K HDR 60fps.
It's just the multiplayer fans raging. The last game (halo reach) got kicked out of mlg and the hardcore shunned it. So having two bad MP halo games in a row didn't sit well with well, anyone. Then again the story was out of this world, that's why it got all those 9/10's because the story was damn good. Like bro, if you get to the end of that game and aren't feeling the emotions your not human lol. Shit had me in tears, a halo game never did that. I mean Johnson came close but that was more unbridled rage for the most bad ass video game friend there's ever been. The campaign maps are great but that game is damn near impossible on legendary. Promethians get so damn over powered. The gameplays fun until you realize how bad it transitions into competitive play. I still have nightmare of the launch day bolt shot 😭.

MYeager

Oct 30, 2017
It's just the multiplayer fans raging. The last game (halo reach) got kicked out of mlg and the hardcore shunned it. So having two bad MP halo games in a row didn't sit well with well, anyone. Then again the story was out of this world, that's why it got all those 9/10's because the story was damn good. Like bro, if you get to the end of that game and aren't feeling the emotions your not human lol. Shit had me in tears, a halo game never did that. I mean Johnson came close but that was more unbridled rage for the most bad ass video game friend there's ever been. The campaign maps are great but that game is damn near impossible on legendary. Promethians get so damn over powered. The gameplays fun until you realize how bad it transitions into competitive play. I still have nightmare of the launch day bolt shot 😭.

The single player looked so damned good on console for its time as well.

But the split screen multiplayer being gone, most of the single player game objective being 'go press that button', and the Promethians sucked compared to previous enemy types made it a difficult single player to love. Enjoyed the story though. I'm looking forward to local co-op returning to the games.

Tried out Wolfenstein TNC and damn that game pulls no punches at the beginning. First game I can remember kicking ass in a wheelchair.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
I've been terribly addicted to Wargroove recently. Great game, but some of the missions are very long. Definitely has the Advance Wars feel, though movement is severely limited, making it feel painfully slow at times.

ghoulie

Oct 28, 2017
That Game Pass Ultimate promo is back for insiders, just a heads up. It wasn't in my insider hub but i found GPU on the store and converted that way.

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Anyone have tips on FMF? I find it pretty difficult at times. The screen gets so busy its easy to get confused and overwhelmed for me. It feels like its not really possible to level all four characters without a ton of grind after I tried to switch around for awhile unsuccessfully. So I picked two and am just trying to move forward with them. I really dislike the cooldown on the various dodge moves though, as it feels like enemies attack way too frequently for comparatively.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm almost certain we're gonna get at least one recent third party triple-A. Something late 2018 or early 2019. Fallout 76 would be a somewhat safe bet, didn't we get Fallout 4 last year? My crazy prediction would be Black Ops IIII: new event starting on Xbox One, they need to build up hype for the new COD, the game is already in Humble Bundle so they're not opposed to subscription services. It could work, and it would be a huge one.

CrewShadow

Feb 5, 2018
Bunch of new games on the ready to install list tab for gamepass. Don't want to spoil them for you guys. Check it out.

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
I just happened to find them when looking at the New Games section in the MS store and seeing these were included in Game Pass.
Nice. I'll try both shortly!
20190609_094821w2jap.jpg

Riverbond specifically mentions Game Pass PC which I'm sure is new in the Xbox Store.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Astroneer
Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Bridge Constructor Portal
Everspace
Hollow Knight
Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Moonlighter
Neon Chrome
Old Man's Journey
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
Shenmue
Shenmue II
Silence - The Whispered World 2
Smoke and Sacrifice
SteamWorld Dig 2
Supermarket Shriek
Riverbond
Thimbleweed Park
Wizard of Legend

Added one, it's 14 that I am counting now.

EDIT: According to Reddit it's 20 or more games. I am posting the ones I can see with my own eyes right now.

EDIT 2: I can confirm 19 for now. Metal Slug XX is claimed on Reddit but it was already in the pass.

EDIT 3: 20 now.

Last edited:

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany

CrewShadow

Feb 5, 2018
As far as I know it is.

And I'm not sure why it's not showing for you guys. Might need to restart your xbox.

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in Lanzarote with no access to gamepass. Someone spoil me please.

Astroneer
Battle Chasers
Bridge Constructor
Everspace
Guacamelee 2
Hollow Knight: Voidheart
Lichtspeer
Metal Slug
Momodora
Moonlighter
Neon Chrome
Old Man's Journey
Riverbond
Shadow Tactics
Shenmue I & II
Silence
Smoke and Sacrifice
Steamworld Dig 2
Supermarket shriek
Wizard of Legend

Cooking

Oct 27, 2017
East coast US here, after restart I still don't see these. I can't wait til tomorrow though. Microsoft is really going all out huh

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Even if you can't see them just search them in the store or on your phone, even the GamePass app works already for these games, and install.

Fortinbras

Oct 27, 2017
What I downloaded:

Riverbond
Supermarket Shriek
Moonlighter
Battlechasers
Neon Chrome
Old Man's Journey
Shadow Tactics
Smoke and Sacrifice
Sinner
Lichtspeer
Silence
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2
Tumbleweed Park
Wizard of Legend

Apparently there are more but I probably already own them digitally so I can't see them in my list.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This should be the complete list. 21 games.

Astroneer
Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Everspace
Guacamelee 2
Hollow Knight
Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Moonlighter
Neon Chrome
Old Man's Journey
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
Shenmue
Shenmue II
Silence - The Whispered World 2
Smoke and Sacrifice
SteamWorld Dig 2
Supermarket Shriek
Riverbond
Thimbleweed Park
Wizard of Legend

Metal Slug XX was already on the pass, so that's not part of the new drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.