• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Traveller

Oct 31, 2017
I've only played Hollow Knight from that list. Everspace, Battlechasers, Guacamelee 2 and Steamworld Dig 2 are games I want to try. Anything else off the list worth playing?

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
I don't like to use the word 'backlog' for Game Pass, but there is quite a substantial number of titles on it now that I want to play over stuff from my actual backlog. Let's go.

Oct 28, 2017
Jesus fucking Christ with those additions!

Did they drop the ball early and this was supposed to coincide with an E3 announcement or something?

grmlin

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
GP is sooooo good!

Beside the rare title I want to play immediately, I don't see a point in buying stuff for my X anymore. So many great games on it, amazing.

JimD

Aug 17, 2018
Wait so all those games on on XBGP for PC and for the actual XB1 system?

The store page for PC Game Pass went live today and those are the games listed. Since the games and pricing ($5/month) are different, I'm guessing it's separate from XBGP. But I don't see that it's been specified anywhere-- might have to wait till the press conference.

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Please tell me all the pc games are coming to Xbox too
The store page for PC Game Pass went live today and those are the games listed. Since the games and pricing ($5/month) are different, I'm guessing it's separate from XBGP. But I don't see that it's been specified anywhere-- might have to wait till the press conference.
Thanks for your reply. When I checked one of these games on my browser while logged in to my account which has console Game Pass on it, it gave me an install option, so I think these games may be available on both GP services (unless I misunderstood). The PC one may just be cheaper because (if?) it has a lot fewer games than the console version.

Edit: per post 6881 it seems at least one game, Metro Exodus, may be PC Game Pass exclusive but it may be unclear as of yet.

Edit 2: disregard that edit, metro is on Xbox also.

Last edited:

Chris.

Oct 27, 2017
So for xb1 exclusives, can't you just buy pc game pass for half the price since they're all cross buy? Since Xbox game pass works on pc I have to imagine it works vice verser too

Casper

Oct 25, 2017
I'm seeing other titles now on the Beta app? Slay the Spire, Football Manager 2019. Are these on the list from earlier? I didn't see them.

3bdelilah

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
10$ on PC? I thought it was 5$ (4€), or am I mistaking that with something else?

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
From GameSpot's Liveblog:

Every game shown in the ID @ Xbox montage will be available on Game Pass day 1.

13 minutes ago

Sarah Bond, head of Xbox partnerships takes the stage.

14 minutes ago

ID @ Xbox montage is now playing. Showing off some cool indies like Pathalogic 2, Afterparty, Star Renegades, The Good Life, Cross Code, Creature in the Well, Unto The End, Blazing Chrome, and Felix The Reaper.

So if I read the liveblog for the conference correctly, all of the ID@XB games in the montage are coming to GP day one?! Were there more shown beyond these? That's awesome either way. I really want to check out Cross Code.

Munroe

May 17, 2019
Urgh can't seem to download anything tonight, Store keeps presenting errors, probably everyone getting their hands on Shenmue plus others

Icemonk191

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The best thing about the press conference was just the amount of games coming to Game Pass!

This is the best thing in gaming right now!

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, so what are my options for changing from gold/gamepass to Ultimate gamepass if I have many months left on both?

jorgejjvr

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I'm seeing metro, shenmue, moonlighter, arkham, and borderlands in gp app for Xbox right now and downloading

When do we get battle chasers?

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, so what are my options for changing from gold/gamepass to Ultimate gamepass if I have many months left on both?
It doesn't matter because both subscriptions are equal, let's say you have 6 months of game pass and also 6 months of gold if you convert you will have 1 year of ultimate so If you want to extend beyond 1 year just buy the cheapest and redeem it then upgrade ( there is a cap of 36 months so the max you can stack is till June 2022)

Granadier

Nov 4, 2018
It doesn't matter because both subscriptions are equal, let's say you have 6 months of game pass and also 6 months of gold if you convert you will have 1 year of ultimate so If you want to extend beyond 1 year just buy the cheapest and redeem it then upgrade
Just a note for people doing this: There is a cap of 36 months for the conversion.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I love Game Pass, but it is kind of ... wrong that there are still pre-order bonusses with games on Game Pass. Unless I am wrong, I have to pre-order GOW5 to get the Terminator content, even though GOW5 will release on Game Pass day 1? Am I missing something?

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
The timing on Exodus is perfect. Ive been playing so much Switch (mostly indies from the Devolver sale) lately, I had a "man kinda feel like playing something...fancy" moment the other day.

Im not shitting on the switch in any way, but sometimes you want some eye candy / triple A you know?

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
astroneer is perfect timing. almost bought it on sale. does anyone know if the latest patches fix the performance. read it was pretty bad when it released.

Hixx

Oct 25, 2017
I love Game Pass, but it is kind of ... wrong that there are still pre-order bonusses with games on Game Pass. Unless I am wrong, I have to pre-order GOW5 to get the Terminator content, even though GOW5 will release on Game Pass day 1? Am I missing something?

Says if you play in the first week you get access to the Terminator stuff iirc.

Kiraly

Oct 30, 2017
Surviving Mars is great, always saw quill18 play it but never gave it a try. Really enjoying it thus far. God bless Paradox games.

Status
Not open for further replies.