• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

impact

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa
I paid less than Metros sale price for a 6 month gamepass sub. Its these kind of drops that make me a happy subber!

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Turing Test is also available. I want to play this so much!

And Braid. And Brothers.

MS has lost their collective minds lol

Oct 30, 2017
Just chiming in on the pc app: it's buggy as shit. Games have disappeared from my games list in the app, it's hung on a black screen a few times. Games that disappeared during download are just kinda stuck half downloaded? There's no option to delete the game, but clicking resume download in the store does nothing.

Wrellie

Oct 29, 2017
Just chiming in on the pc app: it's buggy as shit. Games have disappeared from my games list in the app, it's hung on a black screen a few times. Games that disappeared during download are just kinda stuck half downloaded? There's no option to delete the game, but clicking resume download in the store does nothing.

Makes sense since it clearly says (beta).

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Game Pass best deal in gaming confirmed. I now have 3 years of Game Pass Ultimate and I'm getting everything ID@Xbox, MS first parties and shittons of third parties, including pretty new games like Metro fuckin' Exodus - both on PC and Xbox on top of Gold. Absolutely unreal.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
I paid less than Metros sale price for a 6 month gamepass sub. Its these kind of drops that make me a happy subber!
A lot of people must forget they're subscribed or something. I don't know how its worth letting people play a 50 dollar game for 1 dollar lol. You can easily beat that within a week or so.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What I want to know now if what Gears 5 is doing is gonna be the norm from now on: Game Pass Ultimate will get the Ultimate edition of all Microsoft games where such things apply? So if Halo Infinite has a 100-120 Euro edition with the season pass or whatever, that's gonna be in? Maybe they're adding the Ultimate add-on pack into the service for Forza Horizon 4? Because if that were be the case, that would be beyond insane: not only you get all MS games for a ridiculously low price (it's 13 Euros in Europe as opposed to our expectations of 15), but you basically won't ever have to spend a dime on DLC on first parties.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A lot of people must forget they're subscribed or something. I don't know how its worth letting people play a 50 dollar game for 1 dollar lol. You can easily beat that within a week or so.

The people ready to shell out 70 Euros for a lifetime ownership of the game will keep on buying said games. Here they are aiming for the people who only care about beating the thing and moving on. Do you know where the majority of such people go? To GameStop, or other shops where they sell used games. They buy it, beat it, and likely take it back to get credit for something else. Microsoft does not get money from that. Be it 1 dollar, 10 or 100, if you get on Game Pass (Ultimate or otherwise), you give MS your money, and they must have run the numbers and seen that a lot of people that try it cheap stick around. I've been subbed to Spotify for a while now, you know how it all started? With a 1 Euro for 3 months deal. Haven't unsubbed since because it's awesome. This happens with Netflix and Game Pass too: you realize the service is good and a lot of people will stay. And if they won't, well, it's money earned anyway.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well tbf all these games are useless to me since i can't stop playing Void Bastards.

Worst deal!

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I let my xbl gold lapse over a year ago but I'm back after today. The $15 a month for gold, all the game pass offerings on the console, AND my PC was really, really too good to pass up.
So now I'm back in the Xbox eco system full force. This is quite the subscription service but if it weren't for brand new games coming day and date to plan I wouldn't be as interested. If Microsoft keeps that up I'm sold.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone grab a list of all the Game Pass games announced at the conf? or I have some rewatching to do.

A list maybe not, but the 22 games they dropped last morning, Metro Exodus, Borderlands collection, all MS Studio games they've shown (including Outer Worlds) and all ID@Xbox games we've seen will also be day 1 on the Pass. Basically only the big third parties (Cyberpunk, Tales Of, etc.) and some of the indies are not coming to Game Pass (at launch, anyway) - even Flight Simulator and Age Of Empires are, of course, coming, though the latter to the PC version.

Azurik

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
I got game pass and live until 2020. It says to try the first month of ultimate for a £1 and then 10.99 after.

If I upgrade to ultimate now, I don't get charged until my actual subs expire right?

I don't even know if it makes sense to be fair as I don't play on PC and usually buying 12 months each on the internet works out cheaper than £132 for both.

Only reason I would upgrade is to get gears 5 ultimate. I hope MS won't start to lock certain Suff behind the ultimate sub and keep it locked for the regular game pass sub.

Brat-Sampson

Nov 16, 2017
The one downside for me is that it makes some of my cheap pre-orders via the Epic Store sale (looking at you Afterparty) feel a little redundant...

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone grab a list of all the Game Pass games announced at the conf? or I have some rewatching to do.

Last count i had something like 28 titles. There was that 22 games list from yesterday, more these:

- The Handsome Collection
- Arkham Knight
- Metro Exodus
- Braid
- The Turing Test
- Brothers

I don't know if any of the Metal Slug games is new to GP either, so add those if so.

Edit: It was 21 after all:

This should be the complete list. 21 games.

Astroneer
Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Bridge Constructor Portal
Everspace
Guacamelee 2
Hollow Knight
Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Moonlighter
Neon Chrome
Old Man's Journey
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
Shenmue
Shenmue II
Silence - The Whispered World 2
Smoke and Sacrifice
SteamWorld Dig 2
Supermarket Shriek
Riverbond
Thimbleweed Park
Wizard of Legend

Metal Slug XX was already on the pass, so that's not part of the new drop.

I think Metal Slug 3 and Metal Slug X might be new, so 29.

Math.

OP
OP
Gowans

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK
A list maybe not, but the 22 games they dropped last morning, Metro Exodus, Borderlands collection, all MS Studio games they've shown (including Outer Worlds) and all ID@Xbox games we've seen will also be day 1 on the Pass. Basically only the big third parties (Cyberpunk, Tales Of, etc.) and some of the indies are not coming to Game Pass (at launch, anyway) - even Flight Simulator and Age Of Empires are, of course, coming, though the latter to the PC version.
Last count i had something like 28 titles. There was that 22 games list from yesterday, more these:

- The Handsome Collection
- Arkham Knight
- Metro Exodus
- Braid
- The Turing Test
- Brothers

I don't know if any of the Metal Slug games is new to GP either, so add those if so.

Edit: It was 21 after all:

I think Metal Slug 3 and Metal Slug X might be new, so 29.

Math.

Thanks Guys, i'll update on my lunch and skip through to list all the ones coming.

OP
OP
Gowans

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK
Here's what I have

Upcoming Announced Releases

MS First-party

• Age of Empires 2 DE [PC]
  • Wasteland 3
  • Psyconaughts 2
  • Gears 5 - 10th Sept 2019
  • The Outer Worlds - 25th Oct 2019
  • Bleeding Edge
  • Ori and the Will of the Wisp - 11th Feb 2020
  • Minecraft Dungeons - Spring 2020
  • Battletoads
  • Halo Infinite - Holiday 2020
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator
Third-party
  • Phoenix Point
  • Afterparty
  • The Good Life
  • Pathologic 2
  • Secret Neighbor
  • Killer Queen Black
  • Blazing Chrome
  • Spiritfarer
  • The Legend of Wright - 2020
  • Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
  • CrossCode
  • Creature in the Well
  • Unto the End
  • Felix the Reaper
  • Underwine
  • ikenfell
  • The Lord of The Rings Living Card Game
  • NIght Call
  • Totem Teller
  • way to the woods

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Here's what I have

Upcoming Announced Releases

MS First-party

• Age of Empires 2 DE [PC]
  • Wasteland 3
  • Psyconaughts 2
  • Gears 5 - 10th Sept 2019
  • The Outer Worlds - 25th Oct 2019
  • Bleeding Edge
  • Ori and the Will of the Wisp - 11th Feb 2020
  • Minecraft Dungeons - Spring 2020
  • Battletoads
  • Halo Infinite - Holiday 2020
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator
Third-party
  • Phoenix Point
  • Afterparty
  • The Good Life
  • Pathologic 2
  • Secret Neighbor
  • Killer Queen Black
  • Blazing Chrome
  • Spiritfarer
  • The Legend of Wright - 2020
  • Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
  • CrossCode
  • Creature in the Well
  • Unto the End
  • Felix the Reaper
  • Underwine
  • ikenfell
  • The Lord of The Rings Living Card Game
  • NIght Call
  • Totem Teller
  • way to the woods

Is Afterparty PC too? Id rather play it there but I can just play on xbox if not.

Kordelle

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
so what happens if you upgrade to Ultimate and redeem a normal gamepass code after that?
Because I still have a 24 month Gamepass code that I can't use yet (my sub runs until 2022 lol) which I don't want to waste.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well the out of beta price on PC is pretty shit. Will likely just cancel once as soons as the £1 month is up. I dont get why they didnt stick with the pricing. Ultimate is £15 for all 3 or a fiver each feature so I'm really failing to see why its gonna be £10 for just one now.

Like they literally almost had me ready to put up with that shitty storefront, then they unsell me again

Munroe

May 17, 2019
Well the out of beta price on PC is pretty shit. Will likely just cancel once as soons as the £1 month is up. I dont get why they didnt stick with the pricing. Ultimate is £15 for all 3 or a fiver each feature so I'm really failing to see why its gonna be £10 for just one now.

Like they literally almost had me ready to put up with that shitty storefront, then they unsell me again

I feel that's just standard practice. Pay £10 for one OR pay £15 for three. See it everywhere, supermarkets, retail shops, online etc.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Really impressed with how well optimised Metro is. Can get a smooth framerate at 4K Ultra settings on my 1070 Ti.

The organisation of games on PC needs work though. The new app is very buggy so I'm just picking stuff off the store.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I feel that's just standard practice. Pay £10 for one OR pay £15 for three. See it everywhere, supermarkets, retail shops, online etc.

Yeah fair point but it's making this a harder sell for me. Start in that super low Netflix territory and get everyone on board is my thinking. Like Netflix, I expect services like this and streaming to become drastically more expensive over time so starting low would at least hold that off a while I'd hope.

Kordelle

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I really would like to know that too. Or if I want to use a Gold Subscribtion Code
Found it:

bildschirmfoto2019-06q5kii.png

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Can someone clarify this once and for all - does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate come with the full fledged Xbox Game Pass for PC?

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
Interesting to see a game like Valkyria Chronicles 1 on PC Game Pass that didn't hit the Xbox console. Will it have Xbox achievements?

Tranquility

Oct 28, 2017
What is the current cost and length for a first time game pass user in Europe? Do they still have the 1 month for 1 euro offer?

zzzyz36

Oct 23, 2018
Downloading Metro! I cant see why you would ever cancel game pass, especially considering its always 50% off when it wants you to renew.

Last edited:

Delroy

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Anyone have success installing Into the Breach, Valkyria Chronicles, etc on PC? I keep getting a message saying I have no devices that'll work which is obviously not true. What am I doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.