• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA

The first game tile in front of everything is "MORE AT X018 IN MEXICO CITY" so there are probably some pretty big games being announced there.

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sniper Elite 4 is a great add, I still haven't played the game, but I loved Sniper Elite 3. :)

And Grip will be available from day 1? WOW!

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Nice so GRIP is launching into Game Pass. That game looks interesting

Edit: nevermind I thought it was something else.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Excellent, wanted to pick up GRIP but this makes it a "free" get. And if it's really good I can always pick it up later on sale if it leaves Game Pass.

mescalineeyes

Banned
May 12, 2018
Vienna
GRIP is sick. Had it as an EA game back when I still had a pc. Super hyped for this. Going to look insane on X. Will double dip for Switch.

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
Game Pass really becoming a must own service. I'd bet money on Ashen being available on November 10th aka an "available now" title during X0.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
Sniper Elite 4 was one I had skipped on, but wanted a swing at. Grip I'm curious about, but my plate's pretty overwhelming at the moment.

P A Z

Oct 27, 2017
Barnsley, UK
Another new game I was planning to buy but will now get all I need out of it for the low price of £7.99.

I'm going to guess Ashen or Below will be announced at the XO event.

SeanMN

Oct 28, 2017
Great to see Sniper Elite 4 in there, I was so close to pulling the trigger on purchasing it multiple times. Glad I waited. Looking forward to see what that add at XO18

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm surprised by the positive responses. Pretty terrible list for me personally. Good thing more are being announced in a couple of weeks.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Holy shit @ Grip!!!!!!!

Been excited for that game since it was first announced, getting it included day one is insane. Game Pass keeps delivering every month.

dieter

Oct 27, 2017
Too bad it's not enhanced for the Xbox One X.
... and there goes my excitement for that game. Thanks for posting this, hope they patch in support. I wonder if they are having trouble hitting their 60fps goal, so decided to skip an xbox one x patch since it will already run closer to 60fps.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Are we still supposed to be getting Below this year? Maybe that will be a surprise drop during the show.

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
I'm at the point where there's just too many games to play. Game Pass really is becoming the Netflix of games.

krg

Oct 27, 2017
Phil announces Ninja Gaiden II available now for Game Pass subscribers and it's also X-Enhanced

/drops mic

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Terrible month but thankfully the "more at X18" gives some hope. Won't bother with the sub unless there's something decent announced this month.

Bedameister

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Sweet, I always wanted to try Sniper Elite. My sub only runs until the 16th. Hope I'll finish RDR2 and have enough time to try Sniper Elite.

The Traveller

Oct 31, 2017
Good additions, although my subscription ends next month. I've got a backlog of games I still want to play so no need to renew, but I'll jump back in later. I'm curious what they'll announce.

Alexious

Executive Editor for Games at Wccftech
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
... and there goes my excitement for that game. Thanks for posting this, hope they patch in support. I wonder if they are having trouble hitting their 60fps goal, so decided to skip an xbox one x patch since it will already run closer to 60fps.

To be clear, I was referring to Sniper Elite 4. GRIP will be enhanced for the Xbox One X.

upinsmoke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My gamepass ran out a few days back. I was playing FH4 but with Black Ops 4 and RDR2 out now and these latest games added that just don't appeal to me, I won't be renewing for now.