• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
Damn. Only really interested in Halo, Fable and Avowed. Pretty disappointing honestly.

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone wants gameplay of not finished games.. and then if they give it to you the same pricks say "not next gen" or "looks bad". you cant have it both ways when many of these games are a ways out.

Show was great in my opinion.. and we know there is a ton more being worked on with their studios.. you just cant please this forum.

KingdomKey

Oct 27, 2017
Welp. That was disappointing, not terrible by any means but I would have thought MS would try and step up their game significantly.

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
Sometimes I feel they could have just done this last game reel at the end and it would have been mostly similar impressions.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
That was weaker than I had hoped, but it is pretty cool knowing I can play EVERY one of those games on Game Pass. That's insane.

I wish they would have gotten one or two massive third party reveals, similar to RE8. Having a Call of Duty or something there would have made it feel a bit more exciting.

Oct 27, 2017
Man, that was a pretty flat conference. Avowed looks cool (finally some real competition for TES) but CGI trailers should have no place here.

Kaah

Banned
Jun 3, 2019
Paris
It's like both Sony and Microsoft doesn't want to us to buy their next-gen systems. Underwhelming so far.

Domcorleone

Oct 26, 2017
Smh. So disappointing, after the last event I thought they'd show more gameplay than that. Neither company really showing us how these launch titles are going to play

serdarkny

Nov 10, 2018
Unawoved, Stalker 2 and Fable are pretty hype but yeah that was a terrible event. So little gameplay if you don't care for Halo

Jun 23, 2019
I'm legit speechless. You had 2 months since IX and you somehow managed to make an even worse show? Like my mind is totally blown.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
I'm sold. There's a ton of really, really interesting stuff being shown. The fact that I'm already committed to Gamepass and that I won't have to "pay" for a single title shown is a huge part of the show for me. It make's an enormous difference when you don't have to commit $60 to trying something you might not like or something that isn't in your wheelhouse. Great show overall.

nanskee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 31, 2017
I mean gamepass looks phenomenal but Jesus, this wasn't a great showing. After PS5 I expected better but oh well

Mr.Flufferson

Oct 25, 2017
I feel so relieved after this show. I was honestly worried that they would show a bunch of great games and I would have to buy a series x but luckily nothing interesting except Avowed which isn't coming anytime soon.

Kolibri

Nov 6, 2017
There were a couple of games that looked very interesting, but on the whole.... eh.
Lackluster showcase for their new console.

RedPanda

Alt-Account
Banned
May 28, 2020
this was really bad, like i have zero reasons now to get a Xbox, while it was on the top of my list, but as i said, games above hardware. another PlayStation gen for me.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
I know COVID-19 is largely to blame but this feels very unexciting for a new console generation on all fronts. Neither Sony or Microsoft had anything that looked particularly amazing.

Well except for Stray. Stray's gonna be amazing.

offshore

Oct 27, 2017
UK
so we all know the start of a new generation can be rough and games are early in development and whatever, but that was was bad.