• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sain

Nov 13, 2017
Overall I thought there was some good stuff shown. From that perspective, I'd say it was roughly equivalent to Sony's big presser. I'm kind of meh on both offerings right now though. Nothing that is really screaming to me to go out and get an XSX or PS5 at any point in the first year.

PSOreo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I went in with an open mind to see if Xbox would sway me to consider the Series X but that showcase didn't do it for me.

Oct 27, 2017
If that was all they had for Fable they shouldn't have closed the show with it. Real downer to just get a name reveal after all this time.

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
It was alright but I kinda expected one big surprise mic drop 3rd party collab or new game announcement.

All the "big" stuff was kinda expected.

Xbox Live Mike

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
USA
That was a ok show, great for GamePass subscribers but not anything that blew my socks off. The Sony show was better.

aeroslash

Feb 7, 2018
What a show.
There have been some interesting things, sure, but what a horrendous way to show them.
Was halo the only gameplay shown? Except for some small snippets of other games i can just remember cgis.

TheRulingRing

Banned
Apr 6, 2018
Wow that was awful :/

I wasn't blown away by the PS5 conference, but this... Maybe I should have been blown away by the PS5 one

Plankton2

Dec 12, 2017
It seems like Microsoft is doing the Nintendo strategy. Hope Halo is another BOTW situation and carry the console launch

Like I'm feeling lukewarm from that showcase. Definitely some cool game but not enough where I'm like buy this now

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
Not a single game looked interesting for me, was hoping to see that Xbox Naughty Dog game, guess I'll try Halo and Medium with gamepass.

Parcas

Dec 12, 2017
the only gamepass thing def hurted them as there was a big lack of third party games... but really who approved to show no gameplay of anyting.

HanSoloCup

Oct 27, 2017
Richmond, VA
Dang.... I was really hoping to see something new and different. The only one that really got me excited was Avowed... even though we know nothing about it. Was definitely expecting a LOT more gameplay too.

Starmud

Oct 27, 2017
eh, i think MS and sonys were both meh... it just dosent feel like the start of a new gen and i dont see why i'd buy either for awhile.

GameChanger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That was underwhelming as fuck. Sony's presentation was better in retrospect and I didn't even like that one much. I am not sold on series X at all. The most powerful console ever and they got nothing to show for it. At least Halo is coming to PC this time. And Everwild looked pretty good too.

Oct 28, 2017
Everyone wants gameplay of not finished games.. and then if they give it to you the same pricks say "not next gen" or "looks bad". you cant have it both ways when many of these games are a ways out.

Show was great in my opinion.. and we know there is a ton more being worked on with their studios.. you just cant please this forum.

You saw gameplay in there? (After Halo)