• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

craven68

Jun 20, 2018
Lost ark is huge ! People that bought the game even if the game is free to play.

Microsoft should clearly look at Korean game too.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017

Check out the release window trailer for Atomic Heart, the mysterious first-person shooter from developer Mundfish. We're starting to learn a bit more about it, though. The team describes the game as "an action-packed first-person shooter set in the alternative, retro-future version of the 1950s USSR." Atomic Heart will be out sometime in the ____ber months of 2022 (as the trailer cryptically teases) for PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One. And yes, if that soundtrack sounds a bit familiar, it's because it is indeed being done by Mick Gordon (Doom, Doom Eternal).

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017
Actually its around 35million now is my guess, i say SF smashes that in it first year easy!! :)

gamerant.com

The Highest-Selling Games Developed By Bethesda Ranked (& How Much They Sold)

From Elder Scrolls to Fallout, Bethesda is responsible for developing some of the highest-selling games known to the gaming community.

The environment is rich for starfield to be huge. Too many factors in its favor. I think this being the first big new gen rpg is going to be a big deal that will... at least...draw a ton of curiosity.

SilentEagle

Jan 9, 2021
I'm sure Starfield will be big. But aiming to be bigger than Skyrim is no low bar to clear, considering that the game won't be released on Playstation and Switch. Starfield needs to be insanely good: like, cultural phenomenon level good to have such a high adoption rate only on Xbox and PC. Unless they expect Xcloud to grow really fast, really soon (which is unlikely). Or the Xbox Series X install base to grow exponentially (which could be possible, I suppose, if Starfield becomes XSX's killer app). Either way, they'll need a mind-blowingly good gameplay presentation at the Xbox showcase this summer. But their confidence is encouraging, I guess.
I expect Starfield to be as good as Skyrim in terms of quality. Skyrim's Xbox 360 version had 96 Metacritic. Probably Starfield's won't be that high but I expect 90+ game.

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Forget Phantom Dust. Bring back Phantom Crash.

GING-SAMA

Banned
Jul 10, 2019
careers.blizzard.com

Lead Content Designer - Unannounced Project in Irvine, California, United States of America | Game Design at Blizzard Entertainment

Apply for Lead Content Designer - Unannounced Project job with Blizzard Entertainment in Irvine, California, United States of America. Game Design at Blizzard Entertainment

• Experience creating quests, points of interest, and characters within a shared world.
  • Experience creating and running pen and paper RPG campaigns, and/or live-action RPGs.
  • Champion a clear vision for mechanically and narratively interesting missions within an established Blizzard IP.
Look like blizzard work on another big game in development, live action RPG.

I think this project is lead by TW3 Creative Director who join Blizzard in 2019.

We can have +4 games by Blizzard this gen

JusticeBolt

Dec 5, 2017
Canada
The first Hellblade is one of the most brilliant experiences I've ever had in a game. But yes, if they try to stretch something that intense into a 20 hour game, I'll be very disappointed.
I certainly hope the game will be longer than the first one. The first one is like 7-9 hours? And if the gameplay stay the same as the last game i'm out. It's a has a lot to improve in my opinion.I really hope they increase the scope of the game and add a lot of gameplay elements to it. I don't want them to take 4 years to make a 8-9 hours game that is not replayable. I get the idea about having cutting edge graphics but man gameplay is more important for me. I hope it is for them too for Hellblade 2.

Frieza

Oct 25, 2017
careers.blizzard.com

Lead Content Designer - Unannounced Project in Irvine, California, United States of America | Game Design at Blizzard Entertainment

Apply for Lead Content Designer - Unannounced Project job with Blizzard Entertainment in Irvine, California, United States of America. Game Design at Blizzard Entertainment

• Experience creating quests, points of interest, and characters within a shared world.
  • Experience creating and running pen and paper RPG campaigns, and/or live-action RPGs.
  • Champion a clear vision for mechanically and narratively interesting missions within an established Blizzard IP.
Look like blizzard work on another big game in development, live action RPG.

I think this project is lead by TW3 Creative Director who join Blizzard in 2019.

We can have +4 games by Blizzard this gen
A new Blizzard RPG 😯

Xbox really is the RPGBox

SilentEagle

Jan 9, 2021
What I expect from Xbox in upcoming years (some of them can happen in next Xbox generation)

- Ambitious games from studios that acquired in 2018.
-Bethesda RPGs setting the bar again with Starfield and TES VI.
-A new Quake game from id Software.
-Sequels like Prey 2, Wolfenstein III, The Evil Within 3.
-More content for Halo Infinite and new spin off titles like Halo 3: ODST.
-Single player Fallout with deep RPG mechanics, well written story and immersive open world.
-RPGs like Fable, Avowed, The Outer Worlds 2 to become Fallout New Vegas, Mass Effect level good.
-Next game from The Coalition is pushing the limits of Series X hardware and becoming one of the best looking games in this generation.
-Creative games that are really fun to play.
-A new Rise of Nations game (my dream for a long time)
-CoD being GOTY level quality again like MW trilogy.
-New IPs from Activision.
-Games like Spyro, Crash coming back.
-Blizzard returning to their prime.
-Diablo IV and Overwatch 2 having genre defining gameplay.
-WoW getting DLCs like Lich King.
-A new cinematic RPG from Blizzard.
-Warcraft IV.
-Scalebound.
-New IPs from XGP.

YugosFuego

Oct 12, 2021
What I expect from Xbox in upcoming years (some of them can happen in next Xbox generation)

- Ambitious games from studios that acquired in 2018.
-Bethesda RPGs setting the bar again with Starfield and TES VI.
-A new Quake game from id Software.
-Sequels like Prey 2, Wolfenstein III, The Evil Within 3.
-More content for Halo Infinite and new spin off titles like Halo 3: ODST.
-Single player Fallout with deep RPG mechanics, well written story and immersive open world.
-RPGs like Fable, Avowed, The Outer Worlds 2 to become Fallout New Vegas, Mass Effect level good.
-Next game from The Coalition is pushing the limits of Series X hardware and becoming one of the best looking games in this generation.
-Creative games that are really fun to play.
-A new Rise of Nations game (my dream for a long time)
-CoD being GOTY level quality again like MW trilogy.
-New IPs from Activision.
-Games like Spyro, Crash coming back.
-Blizzard returning to their prime.
-Diablo IV and Overwatch 2 having genre defining gameplay.
-WoW getting DLCs like Lich King.
-A new cinematic RPG from Blizzard.
-Warcraft IV.
-Scalebound.
-New IPs from XGP.

Stop it. You're getting me far too excited.

Jan 31, 2022
What locations would you think would be good for the next Fallout game. I was thinking New Orleans, Chicago, or if they decide to go out of the United States they could visit Asia or Europe

krakenking189

Feb 21, 2021
What locations would you think would be good for the next Fallout game. I was thinking New Orleans, Chicago, or if they decide to go out of the United States they could visit Asia or Europe
Fallout should stay in North America. The whole franchise is a parody of Americana to a degree. I think having it in Mexico or Canada would be a great idea (and technically in lore it works as the US annexed both) I'd personally love a game in some more remote spots though.

My List:
1: Toronto/Buffalo Border
2: Florida Keys
3: Boneyard
4: Colorado (more specifically, Boulder)
5: Atlanta
6: Yellowstone National Park

YugosFuego

Oct 12, 2021
Fallout should stay in North America. The whole franchise is a parody of Americana to a degree. I think having it in Mexico or Canada would be a great idea (and technically in lore it works as the US annexed both) I'd personally love a game in some more remote spots though.

My List:

I like this list..

Jan 31, 2022

My List:
Those would be great locations as well

ThatNerdGUI

Prophet of Truth
Mar 19, 2020
It's kinda crazy that Crossfire X marketing is almost none existing when the campaign releases in 2 days.

Jun 15, 2020
I certainly hope the game will be longer than the first one. The first one is like 7-9 hours? And if the gameplay stay the same as the last game i'm out. It's a has a lot to improve in my opinion.I really hope they increase the scope of the game and add a lot of gameplay elements to it. I don't want them to take 4 years to make a 8-9 hours game that is not replayable. I get the idea about having cutting edge graphics but man gameplay is more important for me. I hope it is for them too for Hellblade 2.
Well, we have opposite opinions then. I don't think length is the same as quality. Focusing on "replayability" seems very un-Hellblade, this ain't Devil May Cry.

Not sure why you brought up "cutting edge graphics" as a response to what I said…

And I also loved the combat in the first. I

Status
Not open for further replies.