• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

knightmawk

Dec 12, 2018

So this popped up during Halo's live stream. I honestly thought it was some kind of ad but Joe basically inferred it wasnt.

Full vid

It's definitely an ad, just not clear what it's for. Probably the beginnings of or tease of viral marketing for something. My guess would be season 2 tease, or story DLC if I'm hoping. Seems weirdly out of key with Halo though, but I guess it could be like a series of videos about humans surviving or fighting back during the AI taking over or something? I'm just blue-skying here.

Last edited:

jschreier

Press Sneak Fuck
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
-Can confirm that Hevy008 was legit. Can't necessarily back up everything they said, but they were definitely who they said they were. Hope the lawyers aren't going after them.
-I texted that Skullzi list of bullet points to a source who'd know and they responded "Bullshit."
-Skullzi has also been wrong in the past (like most Bethesda "insiders," all of whom were spreading misinfo about Starfield's release date) https://twitter.com/skullzitv/status/1394029472031072265
-Yup there are (at least) two Warcraft mobile games in development. One Pokemon Go, one other Clash-ish one. Heard good things about both.

0dah

Apr 27, 2022
Planet Kreet
-Can confirm that Hevy008 was legit. Can't necessarily back up everything they said, but they were definitely who they said they were. Hope the lawyers aren't going after them.
-I texted that Skullzi list of bullet points to a source who'd know and they responded "Bullshit."
-Skullzi has also been wrong in the past (like most Bethesda "insiders," all of whom were spreading misinfo about Starfield's release date) https://twitter.com/skullzitv/status/1394029472031072265
-Yup there are (at least) two Warcraft mobile games in development. One Pokemon Go, one other Clash-ish one. Heard good things about both.
Atleast there are people who still believe in Ladders

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017
Did someone get purged from the thread? Missed allot it seems. Still didn't see what's so outlandish about a flight mechanic in a space title.

Ales34

Apr 15, 2018
Well, Jason himself confirmed manual flight then. That settles it. I couldn't be happier now. And I knew Skullzi's list was bullshit.

Have you heard about Redfall, Jason? Is it still internally targeting 2022?

solis74

Jun 11, 2018
There are quite a few unsavoury things I would do for a next gen update for RDR2. Arthur Morgan is probably my favourite video game protagonist ever. If that next gen version doesn't get here soon, I'll have to replay it. At least the load times should be a lot quicker on the Series X. May as well beg for a New Vegas update version too while I'm here. 😃 KOTOR remake could be the thing that finally makes me get a PlayStation.

I'll play on PC with controller :)

thankyoumerzbow

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2020
today this thread has been wild

hi jason, hope you are having a wonderful day. have you heard anything about redfall?

YugosFuego

Oct 12, 2021
What the actual fuck.. I go to one Jose Gonzalez concert and theres like 10 new pages?!? Lots of pre-sleep reading I guess?

GlobeGamer

Aug 26, 2021
So what was Hevy008 saying about Starfield I wasn't reading all the talk about it ? (A quick summary is all I need)

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta love Jason popping in, that Skullzi dude has always been a bullshitter lol

What did the other person say? I clearly missed a lot today.

Black Mantis

Oct 30, 2017
I m going to try it...XD it's that good ?

I tried it last night for the first time since it "launched" and it's much improved indeed. The big issue is the lack of SP content at the moment.
Thread 'Crackdown 4 Under Works? Former Crackdown 3 Team Working On Unannounced Game' https://www.resetera.com/threads/cr...wn-3-team-working-on-unannounced-game.577666/

Xbox OT in shambles.

After pages of nothing, now we get to some potentially great news!

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
So starfield isn't doing well?
That's not what happened at all? Seems everything is fine considering there is 6+ months to launch. Manual space flight, gunplay is alright, hevy was not a fan of the way space flight controls at the moment, an over abundance of content some of which will probably be cut, playtests weekly, internal beta starts summer. Focus from here on out seems to be "finding the fun" which is something I've heard BGS mention regarding their dev cycle, and bug squashing.

I believe it's the History of BGS documentary by noclip where they reference finding the fun.

Remeran

Nov 27, 2018
Some heroes don't wear capes.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Thanks Jason

Rough day for Skullzi judging by his twitter lol

0dah

Apr 27, 2022
Planet Kreet

my list of bullet points is much better Jason.

GING-SAMA

Banned
Jul 10, 2019
So what was Hevy008 saying about Starfield I wasn't reading all the talk about it ? (A quick summary is all I need)

Ambitious Content
Shooting feel alright (he said that it's his own opinion)
Flying is terrible "atm" (same)
Polishing & lighting etc... look better and better

In the shooting side, I think F4 whole shooting loop was satisfying to me, it will have at least F4 level, so imo it will be great.

Flying let's see.

But to be fair, in BGS games, the AI balancing & whole rewarding Itemization etc... Beautify the shooting/combat system. Look just the F4 Crafting system how powerful he is. I'm sure they will have many gameplay system.

Last edited:

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
Hevy was not liking anything from what I was reading. I am a little sad he's legit lol.
The tone of his posts have been pretty negative about Starfield from the start, so the fact that he was actually pretty positive about it here is a good sign. Keep in mind he admitted that he isn't a fan of BGS games.

The only really notable thing from his posts is that he confirmed manual space flight which a lot of people were really hoping for

Status
Not open for further replies.