• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vote on your preferred title choice below:

• The Cult of Phil in the Age of Booty

• Here Comes Xbox 5

• A Scorpio and an Anaconda in a bar …

• Phil the Future

• Phil’s Panic Room

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiekura

Mar 23, 2018
I played a lot of State of Decay and never had that kind of bugs. There was one time where "flames were invisible" but that got patched quickly.

Also..."Just Google SoD2 bug or SoD2 unplayable" does't represnet everybody. You can find and collect bugs from different people on the internet very quickly. On video it looks very bad but no one will have nearly all of these bugs in one playthrough.

Just like all of these "Switch display" or Xbox One Disc issue videos - everyone can gather videos from 20 people but in comparison to the millions playing its not representative of the full expierence.

Almost every review also talked about those bugs. They were huge problem in the start

Sandbox

Jan 28, 2019
Turtle Rock and Ready at Dawn should be given another chance of making a AAA project.

Them along with 4A and IOI would make Xbox Ganes studios the best

Of course, I hope Microsoft acquires all the studios in the industry LOL, But really among these studios I hope Microsoft acquires Ready At Dawn.

Ready At Dawn is located in Irvine and this is a good thing for them and for Microsoft ,The studio can take assistance and experience from nearby studios.

I remember when Phil Spencer said in an interview (The studios close to each other can share their experiences and help with other nearby studios).

- Obsidian located in the same city (15 minutes ) away from them according to google maps.

- inXile Entertainment located in Newport Beach (30 minutes )

- The Initiative located in Santa Monica (60 minutes )

The studio has a chance to become better if it gets the attention and resources

Klobrille

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I don't have anything for an intention or contact by MS in regards to an acquisition of Ready at Dawn. I doubt they are on their list.

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
Location is gonna be a pretty important part regarding future XGS studios.

I'm still sticking with Panache or Double Fine as possible contenders.

knightmawk

Dec 12, 2018
That's frustrating.

I'm hoping the critical acclaim and strong commercial sales persuade MS to help relocate the studio

I don't think 4A would want to relocate again, they already moved from Ukraine to Malta a few years ago. Not only would that be an insane investment for Microsoft, that'd be a hell of a thing for the studio. They'd be better off establishing a good 2nd party relationship with them and having them develop some exclusive new IP.

predrag

Oct 27, 2017
I don't get how Just Cause 4 is 70 MC and CD3 60, when in every aspect JS4 is a worse game. Ugly, clunky, even cheesier story than CD3 with poor animations. And then you go to menus which are 2002 level of UI design. It was really hard to play JS4 before I gave up. And all the time playing it I was like "can't wait for Crackdown to properly blast enemies!". For sure, JS4 is not 7/10 game, but hey, reviewers know better.

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
I don't have anything for an intention or contact by MS in regards to an acquisition of Ready at Dawn. I doubt they are on their list.

So are MS still talking to a Sony affiliated 3rd party? Or is that a no go anymore? Considering Quantic Dream are going multiplat, supermassive and Housemarque are seemingly working on Sony exclusives and Insomniac are riding high on Spider-Man?

Klobrille

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
So are MS still talking to a Sony affiliated 3rd party? Or is that a no go anymore? Considering Quantic Dream are going multiplat, supermassive and Housemarque are seemingly working on Sony exclusives and Insomniac are riding high on Spider-Man?
Still going. No further update as of today (which might be a bad sign, but can't judge on that as of right now).

Mington

Banned for use of alt account
Banned
Dec 22, 2018
I don't think 4A would want to relocate again, they already moved from Ukraine to Malta a few years ago. Not only would that be an insane investment for Microsoft, that'd be a hell of a thing for the studio. They'd be better off establishing a good 2nd party relationship with them and having them develop some exclusive new IP.

I meant the entire team relocates From Ukraine to Malta.

At the moment half is in Malta and the other half is in Ukraine.

Edit. If MS speeds this process up, helps the studio then I think 4A would join XGS

Toriko

Dec 29, 2017
Outside of God of War and the upcoming Dreams, I can't think of a Sony game that has been innovative this gen. They're not bad or anything, but they're remaining comfortable in their genres without pushing the envelope. Uncharted 4 and Horizon Zero Dawn instantly come to mind.

TLG, Astrobot etc.. are super unique so I disagree.

solis74

Jun 11, 2018
A few updates on growth.
  • LinkedIn now lists 240 people for Rare Ltd. Their offices are getting pretty full. Still lots of open positions, too. Second project full steam ahead (actually it's the third project since they are helping on Battletoads)
  • Undead Labs lists 70 people. They are opening a lot of positions currently. Seems like they are aiming to become a circa 100 staff studio.
  • Ninja Theory has grown quite a bit since the acquisition, too, now listing 140 employees compared to circa 110 back in June. Still many open positions, too.
  • Obsidian now lists 187, with lots of open positions still, clearly heading towards the 200 staff count.
  • inXile so far about the same, they are now searching for new people though. We know they want to grow healthy by about 20% on selected positions.
  • 343, Playground Games, The Coalition and Turn10 are all searching for a lot of people.
  • Compulsion Games lists 7 more employees compared to June. They started their wider search for new people three weeks ago.
  • The Initiative is growing healthy, now listing 18 staff with selected open positions. Core team is coming together.
The rest is difficult to predict as they are either too connected to Microsoft directly (343, Turn10, Mojang, The Coalition) or the LinkedIn counter lists wrong people / misses obvious ones. As a general statement it's basically clear that all of their studios are growing as well as actively hiring.

good to hear.

darthpaxton

Jun 20, 2018
I wonder what we will see at Inside Xbox in March. Major Nelson said at the end of the episode two weeks ago that he couldn't talk about it yet. I wonder if it will be an internal game or GDC news. I feel like if it was DMC, Division 2, or Sekiro, he would have just came out and said that. It's also hard to see them devoting an Inside Xbox episode to a third-party game. Third-party content, sure, but the main feature of an episode being third-party seems odd.

christocolus

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder what we will see at Inside Xbox in March. Major Nelson said at the end of the episode two weeks ago that he couldn't talk about it yet. I wonder if it will be an internal game or GDC news. I feel like if it was DMC, Division 2, or Sekiro, he would have just came out and said that. It's also hard to see them devoting an Inside Xbox episode to a third-party game. Third-party content, sure, but the main feature of an episode being third-party seems odd.
I hope they feature Matt and Phil.

darthpaxton

Jun 20, 2018
I hope they feature Matt and Phil.
I was thinking that the next XGS game (either Cuphead DLC, Minecraft: Dungeons or Ori, probably?) would be shown off, but even then, why not just say it. I personally think Matt and Phil are unlikely. I would guess any acquisition news will likely be held for E3. I suppose they could do an xCloud feature after a blog post or information dump on the Microsoft website (with a follow-up at GDC?). They could also do a segment on something GDC related.

Kilgore

Feb 5, 2018
My conclusion is, if a game that is selling very poorly can reach at least the top 10 on it's first week thanks to game pass, how many suscribers have the service already?

OneBadMutha

Nov 2, 2017
Game Pass doing some fine work.

Crackdown 3's Campaign launching at place 3 according to TrueAchievements statistics.
https://www.trueachievements.com/n36503/xbox-gameplay-chart-week-ending-february-17th-2019

Interesting. Bunch of people on my friends list were playing this so I was wondering if I had a weird list of friends who only liked to play bad games. Lol

More seriously, Crackdown has been a perfect pick up and play for 2 hours at a time type of game. I keep going back to it. The verticality is cool. Powering up and grabbing better weapons is more satisfying in harder difficulty where they're needed.

My opinion of Crackdown has improved. Maybe it'll go back down with more time as the end game gets tedious (as reviews have said) but so far I've enjoyed it. Wonder if Game Pass might save the franchise.

Klobrille

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Interesting but as at now seems Microsoft is having their cards close to their chest
Just like last year. And prior to X0.

I don't want this to sound too arrogant, but wasn't I basically the first (and for a long time the only) person who started some of these "this post is getting bigger" insights / rumors / however you want to call that? Same for Obsidian.

They are pretty sensible with these things obviously.

Aug 26, 2018
I think we'll see Crackdown 4 sooner rather than later.

2 Points:

1. Don't give up on CD3, post-launch updates need to be aggressive, substantial & frequent. CD3 BR or whatever it takes to boost player count.

2. Phil has a soft spot for CD, so chances are there. The Coalition is the perfect fit to make Crackdown 4, a true AAA Cinematic TPS, they have the technical chops with their expertise of Unreal Engine & a leader in Rod Ferguson who is known to GST (Get Shit done). They will knock it out of the park with CD4, just give them a chance.

AoE4 is ahead of internal expectations and schedule last I heard a few weeks ago (take this as a rumor). Which may ... Ah no. Let's not do that yet.

Are we talking Fall 2020-2021 or sometime before that?

Imagine a game like AOE4 with Gamepass on PC, M+KB Support, Simultaneous Steam release and Twitch fans, it has a chance to be massive.

Deleted member 53021

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 3, 2019
Just like last year. And prior to X0.

I don't want this to sound too arrogant, but wasn't I basically the first (and for a long time the only) person who started some of these "this post is getting bigger" insights / rumors / however you want to call that? Same for Obsidian.

They are pretty sensible with these things obviously.
Yeah and that's not arrogant as that was the case....as at now many people talked about ready at dawn,now that seems far fetched as you,4A is not in contention per some of your analysis..well that's leading to think maybe Microsoft is keeping their cards close to their chest because 😆 seems almost all the rumors of studios that were going around to be acquired earlier has been disbanded

jem

Oct 25, 2017
2. Phil has a soft spot for CD, so chances are there. The Coalition is the perfect fit to make Crackdown 4, a true AAA Cinematic TPS, they have the technical chops with their expertise of Unreal Engine & a leader in Rod Ferguson who is known to GST (Get Shit done). They will knock it out of the park with CD4, just give them a chance.
Fuck no.

I'd rather have no CD4 than have it turned into a cinematic TPS...

Dr Pears

Sep 9, 2018
Any of the newly acquired studios expected to reveal their new game at E3?

The Initiative probably working on next gen right? Obsidian working on Outer World's. I think Ninja Theory's project is also a way's off.

The rumored second Playground Games team is honestly the most likely to reveal what their working on right?

speedomodel

Oct 27, 2017

The Initiative probably working on next gen right? Obsidian working on Outer World's. I think Ninja Theory's project is also a way's off.

The rumored second Playground Games team is honestly the most likely to reveal what their working on right?
I believe Ninja Theory is expected to announce a new game at E3 for release this year.

Rodeo Clown

Dec 14, 2017

Ninja Theory will be the first up. Playground's game is years away.

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
Crackdown could be that AA platformer for MS. Like it got potential as a supporting franchise for sure and i've always put it alongside games like Darksiders where the gameplay feels better and where the visuals take an obvious backseat.

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018

For E3 Obsidian and inXile will most likely show off their current projects (Outer Worlds and Wasteland 3 respectively), Gears 5, Ninja Theory and Halo Infinite are most likely gonna be the big headlines coming out of that show, maybeeee whatever Playgrounds working on but I wouldn't hold my breath personally.

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
Give Crackdown to Remedy and let it become the spiritual successor to Max Payne 👀

speedomodel

Oct 27, 2017
Is this known? I was thinking that Microsoft would want Ninja Theory to make an extremely high budget, huge scale AAA game, and it's stilla bit early to see it.
The rumor is they had a game WELL into development before MS bought them. So they're finishing it up for 2019 release. I don't think there is anything CONFIRMED but several sources have said they expect Ninja Theory to have a game in 2019.

HBC_XL

Apr 19, 2018
Vancouver
(Been reading for a while and just wanted to provide my "hot take")

In the last week, I've "acquired" CD3 and Undertale (just bought a Switch)
The former is scoring in the 60s, the latter is low 90s (according to Metacritic)
I am having a MUCH better time playing CD3 in every aspect.

Reviews matter for exposure. A high score doesn't mean a game will be universally liked (and a low one doesn't mean it can't bring enjoyment)

I understand that these are very different games, however, I enjoy CD3 more as a 3P action-platformer than I do UT compared to other RPGs.
I believe that Gamepass can save the otherwise-dead AA experience that normally scores low, but happens to provide quick-and-dirty fun. Maybe I'm forged from a different era, but I really enjoyed the THQ/Acclaim/Sega (Dreamcast) experiences. There's always room for headier games, but they don't have to be everything.

mikefizzled

Jan 8, 2018
Their location makes it a no-no-brainer and more like a really difficult one.

This is my main fear and a reason I think they're apprehensive getting involved with non UK European studios.
Warhorse Studios would have been an interesting idea but they're Czech.
4A is Malta and Ukraine, neither of which Xbox has any experience with.
IO Interactive are Danish, a country they have a lot more experience with but that sounds like an idea on ice.

If you want more eccentric suggestions, thinking specifically with the Xbox technology initiative in mind, studios like The Astronauts, Farm 51, Frictional Games or Jo-Mei games as a few European developers. None of these are household names so they shouldn't have the steep expectations that the like of Ninja Theory and Playground Games had upon acquisition. All studios have proven to have talent but could be pushed further with proper tech backing.

OneBadMutha

Nov 2, 2017
I doubt we'll ever see another traditional Crackdown. Might as well do something else with the IPs name. 😥

You can keep the futuristic setting and aesthetic and it make it more story oriented.

Crackdowns identity is orbs, verticality and over the top action. ...and more Orbs. You could take that identity and plug it into a sandbox that requires more skill, where enemies have better and more dynamic AI, where there's more challenging platforming puzzles and where the environment has better physics.

Apr 6, 2018
i disagree. you could have a massive shift in fm, if thats what they wanted. fm has shifted more and more to a jack of all trades, casual friendly sim, car collector game offering a variety of different things, some barely related to proper motorsport racing. i big shift back towards a real racing discipline(s), ala gt sport/pcars/asseto etc, would feel completely new/fresh.
This to me looks like direction o tweaking the game, not a massive change.
Honest question, you think even a fantastic FM8 at launch will sell consoles in Europe? If the idea is just to show the graphical chops, FH5 will be in no way inferior. FM7 is an 86% metacritic, which is quite good, still didn't sell anywhere near FH3/FH4 ( Maybe being on GP would have helped).

Xbox needs to be intelligent, FM7 launched alongside Xbox One X, how many consoles did it sell? I am probably wrong and FM might be fantasic and FH5 with 3 years of dev will do wonders but the hype of launching alongside a next gen console can't be the same.
Sorry, can't see how not doing fm8 would be intelligent. Fm7 was the third FM on one and released with three other racing games in a short period of time.
FH5 will fit way better as the fall 2021 main title, while FM8 could be an excellent support title among infinite.
yep
dude you're so positive.
I like you <3
Regarding Gears 5, Rod recently talked on a podcast about the game (most stuff was known) but he did mention that he didn't want to rush the marketing for this game. I do think that we'll see this game again in the form of a Game Informer coverage.
Because an industry veteran could ever thought to rush the established plan because people on the internet didn't like a game? Sound logic to me
#16-18by2020 doesnt quite roll off the tongue though :P
Well if the shift the Inxile and the playground vice studios it will be an easy 15 by march 2019
Not that I personally have a issue with Crackdown, I'm enjoying it so far BUT this is what concerns me about the Perfect Dark reboot and Fable projects. I'm just worried they won't take these projects seriously and they'll be mediocre.

Obviously I'm FAR less worried about Fable if PG is on it but I need to know who's on PD, I can only hope the rumor is true Coalition is helping whoever is the main developer.
the only rumor we had about pd is about tc, so don't worry
Whether MS reaches internal goals is all that matters.

I'm not sure they even care about boxed sales anymore either
but who knows the internal goal for cd3? We can only hope is realistic and it doesn't include all the R&D in it.
Spencer said on a few occasions that Crackdown 3 was basically a gift to fans of the original game, and in that context I feel that Sumo managed to deliver exactly what the intended audience expected.
Sumo delivered a wild game, we had mediocre driving but at the same time the best arsenal of the generation
Im not sure about that, I mean Cap is my favorite superhero (look at my avatar lol), but as the Russos said to the Honest Trailer guys: "He only have a frisbee". Not sure about the amount of combos and stuff Cap can do. Legs, arms and the shield? Not much.
Maybe pairing him with falcon or Bucky could provide a ton of variety to the game. I will love an on the road game that catches the atmosphere between them of civil war.
Or maybe adding a stealth component, or the motorbike.

Sunset Overdrive was also MSGP yeah, back before it was MGSP? Ryse, Quantum Break, I wanna say Killer Instinct would also count, the Forza Horizon games were second party. I'm sure someone else can explain the finer details of what does and doesn't count for this.

It's definitely true that all of these games, and really all games, could benefit from a bigger budget, but being second party and having a big budget are not mutually exclusive, even less so now.
there's no law, tc and 343 handled the spin offs with other shs internally, and rare is doing so with battletoads but msgp handled killer instinct
Crackdown 3 > Sunset Overdrive.

I hope we get a sequel with a bigger budget and a less troubled development.
Yes the plattforming is so much better

Global Publishing was a renaming/rebranding that occured in 2017. Prior to that, any game that were "not part of franchise IPs" but externally developed and published by MS are part of the GP lineup of games. ( because IPs like Halo and Forza had their spin-offs managed by the respective franchise studios )

So basically games like Sunset Overdrive, Ori, Scalebound, Quantum Break were equally part of the GP lineup as does State of Decay, ReCore, Crackdown 3.

The notion that GP games are tier-2 is weird to me. In an alternate world where Playground remained independent, their Fable game would've been a Global Publishing game ( since Lionhead doesn't exist anymore ) and I don't think anyone at this point is worried about the production quality of that project.

IMO it's just the reality of game development that sometimes some projects don't turn out well in spite of the ambition and intent when it was first funded, and at a certain point, no amount of resources outside of rebooting a project can somehow turn a game that's not in good shape into a best-in-class game. I mean, how many times have we heard that a developer has 'rebooted' their projects this gen across the industry?
As far as I can say cd3 turned out to be simple and limitated in the scope but with and extremely solid gameplay loop. It could have been better, like uncharted 4 had been rebooted, but even way worst, like destiny or mass effect andromeda
As much as I want Perfect Dark and Banjo 3 knowing they will be confined to Global Publishing partnerships makes me wary.

Wasn't the rumor or speculation that Sumo could be working on Perfect Dark with the Coalition? Even though I think CD3 is better than a 6/10 game (I think its a 7/10) I don't want that for Perfect Dark. Perfect Dark shouldn't come back unless it can be an 85+ game. Another bad PD game would kill the franchise forever and I couldn't stomach that.

Banjo should have been having a new release every 4 years like 3d mario and should be an Xbox staple by now but of course we all know what happened there. At this point I wouldn't trust Playful or Playtonic to make a new Banjo, and Rare doesn't want to do it. If I was working at XGS I would stake my job on making a dedicated studio for Banjo Kazooie games literally my first day. Probably not good business.

That's one thing I don't understand Phil on. Voodoo Vince, Crackdown, Phantom Dust... good to above average games but BK and BT are literally classics and the franchise sits on the shelf.

...were they like preppers or something?
Im kidding of course but I don't see why you'd even have heard of SoD if you aren't really a gamer otherwise.
We know for sure that Perfect Dark is coodeveloped, or entirely developed, internally, or at least, the only rumor we had said that.
About Banjo, looks that is up to Gregg Mayles until he find again ispiration to design a 3d plattform, Banjo is his kid.
IMHO after fable and PD the next should be PGR or Kameo in the second chance list.
Gaming forums are not indicative of the general population playing games, they are a specific subset of the larger community.

I was looking at the Xbox Most Played for the US earlier today, you know what the most played game behind the two massive free to play juggernauts (Fortnite and Apex Legends) is? If you thought GTA, a COD title, Red Dead, PUBG, Minecraft, R6, Destiny, Ark, Battlefield you'd be wrong. It's NBA 2K. Don't exactly see a ton of NBA 2K chatter around these forums.

🌶🌶🌶 take
I saw a lot of talkings about NBA 2K, but only about the microtransaction thing.
Taste absolutely plays a factor. If you like a genre, you're more likely to enjoy yourself and look past flaws. If you don't, the flaws will be magnified and exasperated. Also if Doom, Cuphead, and Quantum Break showed anything, it's that reviewers suck at games.

I don't see the issues being so severe that they're a 60 on Metacritic. SoD's biggest issue was its buggyness, but it's no more buggy than any other open-world game. Hell, Fallout New Vegas was unplayable for most, and it got 83. Halo MCC got 85, and that was unbelievably buggy. BF4 81. Ridiculous.

Crackdown's main problem would arguably be repetition, but again, no more repetitive than your average Ubisoft game. They're flawed, but I don't think they deserve the rating they got.
CD3 has a soul, most of the ubisoft games are so fucking samey. They are great to play, but I forgot everything about ghost recon after two year, except that Luca Ward dubbed two characters in the italian version.

Wow, thanks Klobrille ! Love these updates, more importantly, i love the discussions that spawn form them!

So Rare are working on another project outside of SoT? I hope this has soemthing to do with Gregg Mayyles tweet about "having another Banjo" left in him :D
In June 2018 we extimated that about 2/3 of rare were on sot while the rest was in the preproduction of a new ip
Current open positions count:

Playground Games: 68
Undead Labs: 28
Rare: 16
343: 15
Mojang: 14
The Initiative: 11
InXile: 9
Turn10: 8
Obsidian: 7
Ninja Theory: 5
The Coalition: 5
Compulsion: ?
343 has 16 openings on their website, but on msft website there are 20 openings related to 343: https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/search-results?rt=professional&keywords=halo
MS needs to stop once for all with Crackdown. Years of development and the game got bombed by critics and first numbers seem super bad in UK.

There are so many dormant IPs that deserve a big revival and that could do way better : Amped, Banjo-Kazooie, Perfect Dark, Conker, Kung Fu Chaos, Crimson Skies, MechAssault, Blinx, Jet Force Gemini, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Kameo, Viva Pinata, Project Gotham Racing, Brute Force, Fusion Frenzy... Or even new IPs.
I would give a chance only to Kameo, PD and Mechassault.
About the new ip: ironic that ssod, ryse and qb reached a cult status only after the release. What a shame there wasn't a gamepass back them.

*searches desperately for tweet

not on launch day, the logistics behind that wouldn't make any sense.

I feel like Lost Odyssey, Kameo and some other games sold just as well as crackdown yet they get ignored... Why? What is so special about crackdown that it gets to live but other franchises die? A good question I would ask Phil.

The answer isn't that they had a developer to make it, because they had to shuffle through several different developers and the development was a nightmare.
The main reason why it's cd it's because it was funded in 2013 with dave jones and no one had idea of the development they would have faced.
Plus :
-R&D
-Phil Spencer is a CD fan.
68 positions in PG? That Fable is gonna be huge.
there were 170 positions back in october
Accept that the game isn't very good? Maybe to those reviewers, but I love it. They're not the objective truth in gaming, so stop telling me nonsense about not voicing my opinions on them. Also, flop? SoT got terrible reviews, and it's doing just fine. Don't be so quick to label something a failure.

No, it's bugs honestly weren't. Nowhere close to Fallout New Vegas, Battlefield 4, MCC, any Bethesda game. Some of those you couldn't even play at all they were in such terrible conditions.
Tw3 anyone? at d1 on ps4 the framerate was a fucking disaster.
AoE4 is ahead of internal expectations and schedule last I heard a few weeks ago (take this as a rumor). Which may ... Ah no. Let's not do that yet.
When we will have another leak from you? It has been months since Obsidian
MS seem to be on lockdown right now.

No new info or leaks for some time
they always been secretive. Unless it's Klobrille
I don't get how Just Cause 4 is 70 MC and CD3 60, when in every aspect JS4 is a worse game. Ugly, clunky, even cheesier story than CD3 with poor animations. And then you go to menus which are 2002 level of UI design. It was really hard to play JS4 before I gave up. And all the time playing it I was like "can't wait for Crackdown to properly blast enemies!". For sure, JS4 is not 7/10 game, but hey, reviewers know better.
With JC4 you can't build an outrage narrative about the console war.
Game Pass doing some fine work.

Crackdown 3's Campaign launching at place 3 according to TrueAchievements statistics.
https://www.trueachievements.com/n36503/xbox-gameplay-chart-week-ending-february-17th-2019
Awesome, the sharknado effect
The legendary bad taste of the xbox community strikes again!
The xbox marketing said that cd3 aimed to be the sharknado of gaming, no one would have seen that movie with a traditional release, on tv become a cult classic
Fuck no.

I'd rather have no CD4 than have it turned into a cinematic TPS...
Well a cinematic tps wouldn't be crackdown. It could be a spin off in the same world, that could be interesting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.