• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vote on your preferred title choice below:

• The Cult of Phil in the Age of Booty

• Here Comes Xbox 5

• A Scorpio and an Anaconda in a bar …

• Phil the Future

• Phil’s Panic Room

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

More Butter

Banned
Jun 12, 2018
Phil is great. Fuck the haters. Phil did something for Xbox that nobody else could. He won the internal gaming "battle" at Microsoft and gamers are already starting to reap the rewards. Also, I think the little groups of folks that cling to gaming execs is funny as hell. It's great to see an Xbox guy get that treatment. Hell, I hope to help boost Phil's cultish ambitions.

Kilgore

Feb 5, 2018
I don't know what's so hard to understand about people liking Phil Spencer even if he's not perfect on his job. He have likeability, and is somewhat charismatic. There's a lot of great executives in the industry that don't have that and it's ok, it's not needed for the job. There are people that can rely on their likeability in every industry, specially on entertainment industry, it happens in sports too for example. There's nothing weird about it.

Calling that a weird cult... yeez.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Didnt knew this.

Fun fact: Mojang's American office is on the top floor of 343i's building. They share a cafeteria with the Forza guys.

Just went by their building last weekend. My brother works for 343i. Unfortunately they're doing all sorts of renovations so all the displays in the 343i building are all torn down, so we didn't get a chance to look at their little museum, but the Forza building has some cool cars you can look at through the windows. Pretty neat stuff.

BeholdDeath12

Mar 4, 2019
Bloody fanboys. That thread should be locked. I didn't read that whole thread, just the first two pages and the last. But from those pages, I'm glad there are people calling out the fanboyism.

I did so too, kind of.

Last edited:

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i don't know how it's not locked yet, it seems to have been made for the sole purpose of trolling. some pathetic and sad posts in there.

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly I don't think it was even just that thread. I think there's a few popping up and a tone across others that's heading back in that crazy direction over the past week.

Silly season is coming in HOT.

Kasey

Nov 1, 2017
Boise
That thread is now locked lol
It was literally on the verge of becoming a gamefaqs console warrior thread with people accusing each other (really, one group accusing another) of being "dickriders" and such.

Embarrassing. I'm sure I'm not the only one who liked Gaf and now Era because it's strict policies to prevent such buffoonery.

solis74

Jun 11, 2018
Phil is great. Fuck the haters. Phil did something for Xbox that nobody else could. He won the internal gaming "battle" at Microsoft and gamers are already starting to reap the rewards. Also, I think the little groups of folks that cling to gaming execs is funny as hell. It's great to see an Xbox guy get that treatment. Hell, I hope to help boost Phil's cultish ambitions.

:)

Kilgore

Feb 5, 2018
tenor.gif

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
OT5 | King of the Phil
OT5 | I Phil know what you did last summer
OT5 | My heart Phil go on
OT5 | Will you Phil Love me Tommorrow?