• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vote on your preferred title choice below:

• The Cult of Phil in the Age of Booty

• Here Comes Xbox 5

• A Scorpio and an Anaconda in a bar …

• Phil the Future

• Phil’s Panic Room

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebtesam

Self-Requested Ban
Apr 1, 2018
Never noticed before, but interesting

Screenshot-20190416.jpg
tencent got them xD

bcatwilly

Oct 27, 2017
I dunno, I'm excited for this. Just give me the Android release date.

I actually just downloaded it this morning on Windows 10 for the first time and could see myself playing it on Android just for some really casual fun for a few minutes here and there during the day or something so that I can keep seeing all of the cool car upgrades which is one of the things that makes Forza great.

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
That screenshot isn't connecting IO and Tencent by the way:
056emdb.jpg

You are reading way too much into this stuff lol

Rodeo Clown

Dec 14, 2017
Just announced on their stream: Turn 10 will be sharing the first bits of information about the next Forza Motorsport on the next Forza Monthly on May 7th.

Klobrille

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
"First news on the next Forza Motorsport at next month Forza Monthly". From todays Forza Monthly show.

They stated they want an open development this time. The news is probably about how to connect with the devs, a feedback program, maybe even registrations for flights, how to participate in development etc. - something along those lines.

Don't expect anything too substantial yet - it's simply too early for that.

Rodeo Clown

Dec 14, 2017
"First news on the next Forza Motorsport at next month Forza Monthly". From todays Forza Monthly show.

They stated they want an open development this time. The news is probably about how to connect with the devs, a feedback program, maybe even registrations for flights, how to participate in development etc. - something along those lines.

Well, they already announced the Discord on the last episode when they stated they were moving on to development of the next title. Maybe they go for something like a Forza Insider program?

solis74

Jun 11, 2018

ok maybe a release next year then?

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Just announced on their stream: Turn 10 will be sharing the first bits of information about the next Forza Motorsport on the next Forza Monthly on May 7th.

Please be tech focused and say it's going to use real time ray tracing so everyone can lose their minds figuring out how Scarlett is going to support it.

Lukas Taves

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Mistwalker to me is the only Japanese studio likely to be acquired any time soon. They've got a pretty close history with Microsoft, Microsoft having backed the studios founding back in 200~. They also have a big name that could probably be trusted to helm the studio and grow it in a good direction, and they have a US office. They mostly did mobile games recently sure, but once upon a time they were responsible for Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon and The Last Story.
Mistwalker and Grounding Inc would be amazing. Both have insanely talented creators that have worked with ms in the past. Give them some big teams and money and see the magic happen.

Joseph

Jul 7, 2018
dream nextbox launch lineup for me:
- Halo Infinite
- Forza Motorsport 8
- Killer Instinct 2
- New Rare ip
- New Ninja Theory ip

knightmawk

Dec 12, 2018
Im also kind of split on whether I want to see Compulsions new IP on the neXtBox or not, on the one hand I do, but on the other hand I'd really like to see then swing for the fences, and if their next game is ready inside 2 years, it probably won't be the big ambitious shot I'm hoping for.

Putfire

May 12, 2018
I've seen a lot of people dropping the studios that are partnering with Focus, but some games are about to come out, like A Plague Tale from Asobo and The Surge 2 from Deck13. It would be something like Obisidian and Private Division.

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
Man, senua's sacrifice is just one incredible scene after another. Incredible atmosphere and setting. Cannot wait to see how they grow let alone what's next from them.

948c9614-3008-42ba-b7f6-9930892242f8.PNG

Mington

Banned for use of alt account
Banned
Dec 22, 2018
Tencent buying IOI is a possibility. They seem willing to expand WW unlike MS who seem just focused on NA

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
I disagree. Gamers are their thirstiest at a console's launch - a nice selection of games will sell well and give Xbox a huge boost in consumer confidence.

While I agree, there are also going to be plenty of 3rd party games as well. I would love that as a launch day one list, but I also think they need to have some games in "back up" positions a month or 2/3 after launch. Blowing your load on launch and then have a 1st party dry spell would not be good as well.

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Gamepass. Microsoft wants to give people reasons to stay subscribed past the 14-30 day trial that will be included with the console.

Yeah I get that. And long term that's obviously the best thing to have a drip feed of games. But I think launch is a special case, especially with first party. If you're not able to release it at launch, then hold it back 3 or 4 months. It just looks weird only a month or two after.

Status
Not open for further replies.