• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 53021

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 3, 2019
IO interactive still owns the freedom fighters ip..thats a huge ip with a big fanbase on console and pc platform....this will further strengthen XGS portfolio plus they now have two studios in two different locations which means a new ip may be worked on..i dont know why anyone would not want this..it will be great if they join XGS because two potential multi-million dollar ips thats hitman and freedom fighters become part of XGS coupled with a potential new IP..do IT microsoft bring IOI home

hmqgg

Nov 1, 2017
My very bad photoshop skill.
Screenshot.png

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
My very bad photoshop skill.
Screenshot.png
Dang. Your skills are better than mine. I especially like that artistic lens flare in the corner. Nice touch.

Interesting that they called out Tencent, a company that gets really overlooked on this forum, despite having a huge presence globally both outright and through investment. I'm kinda curious what they mean by "community" for amazon and Google? YouTube and Twitch?

Klobrille

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
You have any idea of what is about and so on? when you expect this to release?
I have an idea I can't share though, sorry.

No idea on release. Personally expecting it to release in 2021 - 2022 with a vibrant reveal in 2020 for next-gen.
Dang. Your skills are better than mine. I especially like that artistic lens flare in the corner. Nice touch.

Interesting that they called out Tencent, a company that gets really overlooked on this forum, despite having a huge presence globally both outright and through investment. I'm kinda curious what they mean by "community" for amazon and Google? YouTube and Twitch?
Yea, Youtube and Twitch can be huge for both companies if used correctly.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
The World
Looks like the next-gen thread has decided that PS5 is 12.9 TF and XB1 is 11.7 TF, no idea where those numbers came from. Can we just get a shake of head or any other clue from Klob or hmgqq?

JayWood2010

Oct 27, 2017
Rare is my favorite developer, so I cant wait to see what theyre working on. It is impossible to define Rare, or know what to expect from them. The constantly remake themselves with new Ip after new ip, and genre after genre.

I also hope some of their old franchises return too. We got Killer Instinct, and Battletoads coming this generation. We even got Conker's Big Reunion which was actually pretty decent considering it was Project Spark DLC, but Id love to see a real return from Conker and Banjo. Even just remakes similar to Crash and Spyro would be great.

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
We only got one announcement from that news drop, I expected both of them. What's the other one then? Minecraft.net says to check back for two exciting announcements about Minecraft on May 17. AR is one.

SlipperyMoose

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hello hmqgg. I see you did a test post on your twitter earlier this month which is your first public post since 2014. Are you planning to utilize Twitter for some interesting tidbits?! :D

Lukas Taves

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
It's insane how much even more money Phil will make for Ms.

Minecraft already prints money, Earth will make the profits go to the stratosphere. They landed Sony as a client for Azure, with the possibility of even hosting Psn.

And he basically only just started on where he wants to take the gaming division

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
I'm sure the people at MS must be really happy with how the Minecraft acquisition has turned out. So far, they're handling the franchise really well and hopefully there's no end to that. :D

Tuckin

Oct 27, 2017
Britain
Do people think we will be able to play next gen Xbox games via streaming on our Xbox One's? Has Phil or MS said anything to that regard?

Status
Not open for further replies.