• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NippleViking

May 2, 2018
God damn. Conference isn't for another ~10 hours and we already eating good. And there will probably be even more Gamepass announcements than just these - I imagine there will be a few titles which they'll say are available later this month.

Can't believe PC's getting Metro Exodus and Imperator: Rome. These two were released under 4 months ago!

Bitterman

Banned
Nov 25, 2017
I'm going to add all PC gamepass items I've found in a list instead of just posting screenshots, cause i'm sure that's annoying. Sorry about before.
Imperator: Rome
Tyranny: Gold Edition
Surviving Mars
Metro: Exodus
Broforce
Hatoful boyfriend
Hotline Miami
The Messenger
Awesome if true!

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Neat, GP Ultimate finally appeared in the Norwegian Store. Had Gold till december this year, but my Game Pass lasted to 2022 and now I got Gold till 2022. :)

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have both Gold and Game Pass until late 2021. I wonder if I should upgrade to Ultimate as I don't play on PC much.

solis74

Jun 11, 2018
Xbox Hype Infinity ( Final )
lPCJOuc.jpg

-
Wall Hype
c3XRwlj.jpg

hype

papahefe

Apr 29, 2018
i'll ask here in case anyone knows. i have xbox live gold paid for until august 2020. my game pass runs out next month. i can get game pass ultimate for $1 for the first month, but what is it like after that? when am i expect to start paying $14.99 for live, game pass, and game pass pc, since i already have live for another year and 3 months?

thanks for any help understanding this whole thing. i know this is new but figured i'd ask.

ComboBongo

Oct 30, 2017
i'll ask here in case anyone knows. i have xbox live gold paid for until august 2020. my game pass runs out next month. i can get game pass ultimate for $1 for the first month, but what is it like after that? when am i expect to start paying $14.99 for live, game pass, and game pass pc, since i already have live for another year and 3 months?

thanks for any help understanding this whole thing. i know this is new but figured i'd ask.
Stack up either your Live Gold or Game Pass to 2022.... then apply you $1 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and you wont be charged for Ultimate until 2022 :)

gabdeg

Oct 26, 2017
🐝
I'm going to add all PC gamepass items I've found in a list instead of just posting screenshots, cause i'm sure that's annoying. Sorry about before.
Imperator: Rome
Tyranny: Gold Edition
Surviving Mars
Metro: Exodus
Broforce
Hatoful boyfriend
Hotline Miami
The Messenger
Void Bastards shows the "With Game Pass for PC..." message too. Previously Xbox only.

bananas

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I have both Gold and Game Pass until late 2021. I wonder if I should upgrade to Ultimate as I don't play on PC much.
You should. Even if you don't use the PC game pass, the price is the same and it'll stack both to Ultimate up to 36 months.

So if you have 12 months of Gold and 12 months of Game Pass, it'll give you 24 months of Ultimate.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You should. Even if you don't use the PC game pass, the price is the same and it'll stack both to Ultimate up to 36 months.

So if you have 12 months of Gold and 12 months of Game Pass, it'll give you 24 months of Ultimate.

But Ultimate can only be stacked until 2022. If they stacked fully it would go all the way to 2024. Plus this way I may not be able to use future deals for Game Pass only and such.

Deleted member 38088

Banned
Jan 11, 2018
I don't know if this is helpful, but this is what it says for Gamepass Ultimate
Note: Purchase of Ultimate plan automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-game-pass-ultimate/cfq7ttc0khs0?activetab=pivot:overviewtab Scroll down and expand the description.
Also someone should make a PC gamepass OT.

ComboBongo

Oct 30, 2017
Also Ark: Survival Evolved is on Xbox Game Pass for both console and PC. Play anywhere, Xbox Live, Cross platform etc

papahefe

Apr 29, 2018
I don't know if this is helpful, but this is what it says for Gamepass Ultimate

Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-game-pass-ultimate/cfq7ttc0khs0?activetab=pivot:overviewtab Scroll down and expand the description.
Also someone should make a PC gamepass OT.

strange that that wording explicitly states you can never *not* have game pass ultimate from then on? If I sign up for this, my account is only eligible for ultimate forever and i can't go back to just paying for gold?

Deleted member 38088

Banned
Jan 11, 2018
strange that that wording explicitly states you can never *not* have game pass ultimate from then on? If I sign up for this, my account is only eligible for ultimate forever and i can't go back to just paying for gold?
I think they mean if you have days left on xbox game pass for instance then change it to ultimate, you can't then immediately go back to normal game pass. But if the subscription expires normally you can subscribe to whatever you want.

Deleted member 38088

Banned
Jan 11, 2018
The Xbox Beta App gamepass list is being populated right now btw. The app doesn't show all stuff like Imperator: Rome and Metro, those are still "hidden" in the main store.
nnI1Meh.png

V1hGoFi.png

VTSdRUr.png

5sY0tWk.png

got it, perfect! thanks for being so helpful!
No problem at all. That being said, this is just my interpretation, so I could be wrong.

Try this? https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/xbox-game-pass-ultimate/cfq7ttc0khs0?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Last edited:

Defect

Oct 25, 2017
So many new achievements to get on pc :)

How many of those games share the same achievements list? I know Sunset is separate.

idioteque

Nov 8, 2017
I wonder if game sharing will still work on PC Game Pass? Obviously on an Xbox you set a console to be a "home" Xbox which allows you to share. Can't see how that would work on PC tho

Deleted member 3897

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if the Xbox app will still be used to check playtime and so on. Cause if only that new app is used for PC games and doesn't have playtime tracking and locks files, then the new Xbox PC app is automatically shit for me.

Jan 4, 2018
Neat, GP Ultimate finally appeared in the Norwegian Store. Had Gold till december this year, but my Game Pass lasted to 2022 and now I got Gold till 2022. :)
In the French its up too
And I can confirm it stacks with the maximum of 36 months (kinda)
I had Gold up to July 2020
Game Pass up to July 2021
Now I have Ultimate up to Sept 2022 (so almos 39 months actually)
I also have a 2 year code for base Game Pass waiting to be redeemed in the future (it says codes will be valid but not straight up converted, so I hope it'll net me another year or year and a half of Ultimate)
Also, not an Insider, so seems to be open to every MS account user

Status
Not open for further replies.