• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kage Maru

Oct 27, 2017
While I totally see what you're saying, I'd be a lot more concerned if it weren't Xbox branded cosmetics and an obvious promotional thing. Maybe it's a slippery slope, but considering it's obviously something Xbox asked Psyonix to do and probably worked with them to do it, I'd say it's a bit early. Any DLC comes to game pass as a timed exclusive that isn't Xbox branded cosmetics and I'll be right there with you though.

I see what you're saying but that kind of worries me more since they would be most incentivised to push GP exclusives. Enough with my paranoia though, I don't want to drag the new thread down =)

Scust I hate everyone who voted for this fanboy shit

I'm not going to lie, I don't care much for it either but still voted on it for the reactions.

knightmawk

Dec 12, 2018
I don't think I'm alone in this, but I know it's not gonna be the most popular opinion, but I'm really hoping for Crackdown 3 DLC, if not at E3, which is probably a little early anyway, maybe at Gamescom.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think I'm alone in this, but I know it's not gonna be the most popular opinion, but I'm really hoping for Crackdown 3 DLC, if not at E3, which is probably a little early anyway, maybe at Gamescom.
If it's Crackdown 3 singleplayer DLC then I'm with you. If it's multiplayer DLC then I couldn't care less.

Splader

Feb 12, 2018

I started playing it again, and it really is a lot of fun.

But holy crap some of the agility orbs are very well hidden.

Bugalugs214

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
Hey those 5 mp servers on the xbox version of minecraft is there anyway to choose more popular ones like Hypixel?
Ps great work on the OP.

knightmawk

Dec 12, 2018
If it's Crackdown 3 singleplayer DLC then I'm with you. If it's multiplayer DLC then I couldn't care less.

I'd like both, but I strongly prefer single player. Wrecking Zone was fun, but it needed more maps, more modes and more weapons. I'd much rather see story DLC, new better villains and more interesting areas, and I'd be thrilled if they did I big patch that overhauled driving to make it suck less.

I started playing it again, and it really is a lot of fun.

But holy crap some of the agility orbs are very well hidden.

When I stopped playing I was at 670 agility orbs, but other stuff demanded my attention. I was at the point of going zone by zone hunting them down, some of them are nuts.

Trago

Oct 25, 2017
I hadn't visited the old thread in a while so:

Where the Japanese games at?

Will we see Ninja Theory's game soon?

Did Klob drop any nuggets lately?

And what the fuck is up with that thread title?

DoradoWinston

Apr 9, 2019
I hadn't visited the old thread in a while so:

Where the Japanese games at?

Will we see Ninja Theory's game soon?

Did Klob drop any nuggets lately?

And what the fuck is up with that thread title?
In Japan

yea

not really doesnt wanna spoil/accidentally put out old/incorrect info

people compared fans of phil to a cult so we became a cult lol

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
I've heard differently, but not from any really reliable source. Just people said that people said that people said there was a second team in NOLA working on a different project than the Orange County team.

I've seen people speculate that but I haven't seen anything concrete to confirm it.

I would assume it's mostly all hands on deck to work on Wasteland 3 with a small incubator team hashing out new projects like every studio has.

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
OT 6 is just around the corner with e3 coming

Crazy how fast the Xbox OT moves

Jamie

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Nice thread title! Let's hope E3 delivers the good, at least in giving us a glimpse of the future.

Deleted member 47654

user requested account closure
Banned
Sep 10, 2018
Need more bombs.

And no, not Crackdown 3 like bombs, but hype bombs, news bombs amazebombs.
Please don't reference CrackDookie 3 in this thread : ) , its a new thread, old habits should be left behind.

Oct 25, 2017
QMNAZSj.gif

New OT <3

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
I can't wait for E3 man. Last year was amaze balls. Hopefully Phil and the rest of them pull out the big guns.
2554295-9844954450-LhOSO.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.