• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klobrille

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
More from our friendly neighborhood squirrel
giphy.gif

In Amber Clad

rather sultry
Aug 26, 2018
London
I'm really looking forward to Control, but it's a bit annoying when people say, "we don't need Quantum Break 2, just play Control."

Obviously - obviously - those of us that want a QB sequel want to continue that story.

ContraWars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada

More from our friendly neighborhood squirrel

I wonder if Square Enix will finally give us Dragon Quest on the Xbox. Builders 2 would make sense.

A Sega RPG for Xbox One too? Maybe Project Sakura Wars getting a western port? If they're willing to port garbage like Shining Resonance Refrain and Valkyria Revolution, I could see Sakura Wars ending up on stage at E3, whether the game is good or bad.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Is it just me or has Major Nelson been using the Xbox One X boot screen more and more on Twitter?

Superman2x7

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
I wonder if Square Enix will finally give us Dragon Quest on the Xbox. Builders 2 would make sense.

A Sega RPG for Xbox One too? Maybe Project Sakura Wars getting a western port? If they're willing to port garbage like Shining Resonance Refrain and Valkyria Revolution, I could see Sakura Wars ending up on stage at E3, whether the game is good or bad.

My guess is FFVII:R will be multiplatform.

Kasey

Nov 1, 2017
Boise
My hope is Sega is finding a way to bring Panzer Dragoon Saga to Xbox. One of the few JRPGs I'm interested in.

Oct 26, 2017
Amalthea

Could be just KH3 DLC ^.^

I liked Shining and VR

It would be crazy and exciting to see anything at all happen in Japan though.

Would be really cool but I'm down for Korea, China, Phillipines, and other countries

Complicated

Oct 29, 2017
Yuhp, I'm self quoting, I looked through a bit of it. Interesting that Double Fine and Square Enix both have games listed for Xbox 360. Backwards compatibility games maybe? I dunno, this is just exhibition floor obviously, but still, interesting to see it.

I was gonna say Psychonauts as a pack-in with Psychonauts 2 which is supposedly coming out this year, but it's already backwards compatible.

Superman2x7

Banned
Nov 4, 2017

But the question is, will it release on all platforms day 1 or Xbox a few months later?

I was listening to the BombCast this morning and Jeff said he saw a couple games that blew him away in terms of polish and structure. I think his comment was something along the lines that its a very predictable E3 without a ton of new stuff but some of the stuff he saw looked very very polish.

As he saying that, my mind went straight to Gears 5. It's a known quantity but it seems like The Coalition has really stepped up their game delivering probably the best Gears game yet.

Last edited:

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
Think both works. Probably something in the Japanese language haha.
Edit: Wait i believe location was Fujimi and and the track Fujimo.

naw. everything i can find is fujimi.

its weird to see this though - either it leaked or its a bad joke. the spelling error i think could be explained by having the fh4 be loosely based on a real location. ?

MrDeveus

Apr 26, 2019
Hello all, first time posting in the thread.
Can't wait to see what MS has in store for us at E3 this year.

Staller

May 8, 2019
Has this newer job listing from 343i been posted?
https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/job/628533/Services-Engineer

Appears to be a normal Software Engineer description for a multiplayer focused programmer. Main stand out appears to be:
'- Next-gen matchmaking and skill systems (in development with Microsoft Research)'.

Going to assume skill system relates to a player's skill level and not abilities skills. MR involvement sounds similar to their help with Gears of War and Project Triton.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

I believe you're going to see more major Japanese publishers port a lot of their games that skipped XB1 in these last year and a half before next gen starts.

Skedaddle

May 3, 2019
Europe

Ebtesam

Self-Requested Ban
Apr 1, 2018
Quantum Game is Not quantum break Coz Quantum Game have Horror and violence element so it can't be

Razdek

Oct 27, 2017
I hope they keep the cringy "Exclusive" announcement for console launch games. That was always funny to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.