• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

solis74

Jun 11, 2018
Xbox Hype Infinity
Refresh #2
omGRlV0.jpg

wow!

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
So i see that Benji tweet just now. It doesnt look that special to me. Offcourse they go big they said so themself and offcourse its gonna be more then third party. I mean we have a a pretty good idea whats gonna be shown from first party.

Oct 25, 2017
Benji I hope you're not just making stuff up on those recent tweets and being genuine on stuff you know, and nothing is all just mere speculation from how Microsoft has behaved!

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
^ it's an amazing feeling. my 6yr old daughter loves playing peggle 2. lol always asks what her score is when she gets victory ^_^

Remo Williams

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 13, 2018
I really like the idea of another faction. Personally I hope they are rid of the Prometheans. Lord were they a dull lot to fight against, they had no character like the Covenant did.

Prometheans had some issues in Halo 4, much less so in Halo 5, but I'm not sure I would say that lack of character was one of them. Both Crawlers and Watchers were annoying assholes, for different reasons, and my hate for them was very specific, and uniquely aimed at them. Maybe you mean you're bothered by the fact they didn't talk? Well, 343i heard you, and fixed that with Warden Eternal. Enjoy!

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
We need to all start predictions for amount of World Premiers. Love that announcer.

Let's say the line is 55

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Benji I hope you're not just making stuff up on those recent tweets and being genuine on stuff you know, and nothing is all just mere speculation from how Microsoft has behaved!

I'm so confused by how people have been reacting to his Tweets. They do nothing but state the obvious. OF COURSE there is more than just third party - even if they just covered what we already know is coming in Gears 5, Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 4 Expansion 2, etc. Saying that they are going big is super subjective, but we already know the conference is around 2 hours long and Microsoft has commented on it being a big show.

So yeah, Benji's Tweets basically say nothing anyway.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so confused by how people have been reacting to his Tweets. They do nothing but state the obvious. OF COURSE there is more than just third party - even if they just covered what we already know is coming in Gears 5, Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 4 Expansion 2, etc. Saying that they are going big is super subjective, but we already know the conference is around 2 hours and Microsoft has commented on it being a big show.

So yeah, Benji's Tweets basically say nothing anyway.
1558467338192.png

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
from what i observed, he is replying to a petty tweet that is trolling. the tweet implying it will be nothing but multi-plats at the conference and that is why itll be 2 hours long. benji replied to the troll with a mirroring projection saying there is more than that. that's it.

dont understand the cause of speculation and it better be genuine when it wasn't a statement. it was a reply to a sad person.

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah you summarize that trilogy abit?

Woof, I'd rather not :D A lot of the quality of the Forerunner Trilogy is down to Greg Bear's prose. It's so mysterious and weird, completely different from anything else in the Halo Universe. There are various Wikis where you can get the gist of the plot, but that really wouldn't do the story justice imo.

Hilbert

Oct 27, 2017
Pacific Northwest!
Woof, I'd rather not :D A lot of the quality of the Forerunner Trilogy is down to Greg Bear's prose. It's so mysterious and weird, completely different from anything else in the Halo Universe. There are various Wikis where you can get the gist of the plot, but that really wouldn't do the story justice imo.
Greg Bear wrote halo novels? Suddenly I am interested in reading halo novels! This hasn't happened since I found out Brian Evenson wrote Dead Space novels.

Status
Not open for further replies.