• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

knightmawk

Dec 12, 2018
I'm gonna throw down my entire lists of things I'd like to see happen. I don't expect to see any of these happen, but this would be my dream situation over the next few years.

Studios : To clarify, I don't think Microsoft should, or really want them to, acquire all these studios, that would be absurd, but these are studios I've look at and thought "Yeah, they could make a cool addition to the Xbox family."

Platinum Games - Honestly, I just want Platinum Games to have the chance to go all out on fully owned IP. I don't care if its Xbox, Sony or Nintendo that scoops them up, I think they could really benefit from that kind of funding and focus. I'd like to see them free form the machine like Ninja Theory. I've also talked about pairing studios before, and I think Platinum would be an amazing pair for Ninja Theory, that's basically how DMC came about.

Mistwalker - I know historically Mistwalker hasn't actually done much of their own work, but Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon and Last Story are all great games cut tragically short of a series. My ideal world involves Xbox buying Mistwalker, staffing it up to a full team at both locations, and letting them go off on Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon as full, in house series. Though it doesn't have to be those two games, could be original works.

Asobo - Plague Tale Innocence is doing pretty well, and before things went pear-shaped for Xbox, Microsoft had what seemed like a good relationship with Asobo. I've also just started playing Recore and crap, it's good. This is another studio I'd love to see what they could do if funding wasn't a concern. They handle characters really well, and Recore is pretty satisfying mechanically, though it has it's technical flaws.

Spiders - You might say "Wait, but Xbox already has a billion RPG studios", to which I say, well how about a billion and one? The thing that always strikes me about Spiders games is how creative the settings are. Obviously a purchase of Spiders wouldn't come with all their neat IP, but they don't seem to be strangers to making an interesting world from scratch. With the right funding and help staffing up, I think they could create the next big RPG sleeper hit of a series.

Dontnod - Dontnod does some stuff man. Life is Strange, Vampyr, both great, a little weird, but great. That's what I want more of, weird. Episodic adventure games would be a great fit for Game Pass, or if they wanna do more cool weird fantasy RPGs, yeah, do that then. If you can't tell by now, I'm a fan of RPGs.

Mercury Steam - This is another one where my first thought was "Who would pair with Ninja Theory". I immediately thought of the Castlevania Lord of Shadows games. Underrated series, but that's just my opinion. They'd more than likely be another studio working on action games, someone to play of Ninja Theory the way Obsidian and InXile play off of each other. Much like the three French studios directly above, they'd also make a good start to a European footprint, though how necessary that is is another post entirely.

Remedy - A lot of people hate on Remedy, but I've never played one of their games I didn't like. The controls are always swimmy, the concept is always a little silly, but I enjoy every one of them. Control already seems like a spiritual sequel to Quantum Break, but it'd be awesome to bring them in to the fold and allow them to work on Alan Wake or Quantum Break sequels if they so choose.

Uber Entertainment - Remember Planetary Annihilation? It was a fun pretty unique RTS. Microsoft has the Age of Empires games covered with Relic and the Halo Wars games covered with Creative Assembly, but bringing in a studio that could make a really fresh RTS IP would be an awesome olive branch to PC players, plus theyre in the Seattle Metro area, which helps.

City State Entertainment - Speaking of olive branches to PC players and the Seattle Metro area. City State Entertainment is currently working on Camelot Unchained, an MMO successor to Dark age of Camelot. A studio working on a dedicated MMO would be kind of weird for a platform holder, but kind of weird might pay off. Plus city state brings some big names and IP with it, and Game Pass seems like the perfect place for an MMO.

Soulbound Studios - Basically the same as above, but without the big names and IP.

Portalarium - Speaking of big names, Richard Fucking Garriott. Portalarium is working on an MMO successor to Ultima Online and is headed by Lord British himself. It's also based in Austin, which is a place that Xbox would benefit from setting down roots. Microsoft already added some big RPG names to the stable with Cain, Boyarsky and Fargo, but Garriott would be an A-Bomb.

OtherSide Entertainment - Speaking of big names again, Warren Fucking Spector. Otherside is not working on an MMO, but it is in Austin, and it does come with some huge IP. Namely System Shock. Not that I'd expect Microsoft to make System Shock an Xbox exclusive franchise, but bringing it to Game Pass and then making whatever OtherSides next game is an exclusive would be a huge get.

Yeager - Yeager has done some great work in the past, Spec Ops the line is one of the most criminally underlooked games of last generation, but lets not forget their history with combat flight sims. This would be an ideal studio to revive Crimson Skies. They could combine their experience with Spec Ops as well, giving a whole new life to the series as a sort of Uncharted with planes kind of adventure game. Just spit-balling here of course.
Partnerships : Game Pass is great, and first party games coming to it day and date is huge, but Microsoft could stand to get a few others on board. Some publishers are obviously already leaning in to it, but I'd love to see some official Game Pass partnerships to just show us what could happen. Again, I don't think all of these need to or are likely to happen, these are just ones I'd like to see.

Level-5: Level-5 is a smaller developer / publisher compared to someone like Atlus or Sega, but they've got a pretty good output of games that completely skip the Xbox. I'd love to see a partnership with Level-5 announced to bring games like the Ni No Kuni games, Inazuma Eleven Ares, Yokai Watch 4 and Professor Layton to Xbox, hell doesn't even have to be to Game Pass as long as they make it to the console I'm happy. Level-5 is also a pretty creative group and would be an awesome place to start to incubate a new, original, exclusive Japanese franchise for the next gen of Xbox.

Focus Home Interactive: Focus Home Interactive recently announced a bunch of new partnerships, and they've been putting out a lot of decent games lately. An official partnership to bring their games to Game Pass day and date would be huge, and to bring some of their recent games to the service as well. Partnerships like this would go a long way to alleviate some of the stress on Xbox to output enough new games to fill the whole year.

THQ Nordic: Yeah, they messed up recently, big time, but they've at least tried to apologize and make their stance more clear. And like it or not, they're coming up. They're putting out a lot of interesting games in the next couple of years, and they own a lot of beloved IP that could lead to some really cool gets for Game Pass.

Paradox Interactive: Much smaller than the other two I mentioned above, but they have a big foot print in genres that are dear to PC players. A partnership like this for Game Pass would go along way to make the value clear on PC as well as consoles, plus Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines 2 looks really promising, and they have some cool studios and could really turn out to be a wildcard when it comes to adding value to game pass.

Sumo Digital: I don't wanna see Microsoft just put out games through MGPS and then just give up. To that end, I'd love to hear that Sumo is working on some single player DLC and multiplayer content for Crackdown 3. Yeah it didn't do brilliantly at launch, but Game Pass means its life cycle gets to be a little different, so it'd be cool to see this game get a revival the way Sea of Thieves got a revival.

Existing IP: There are some dormant IP and recent games in the Xbox stables that could really use a comeback.

Perfect Dark: I'm not going to be the first to say this, but I'd love to see Perfect Dark come back as a 3rd person immersive sim type game. Gameplay wise, something in the vein of Deus Ex or Prey. Big open ended levels and scenarios with many ways to the objective, cool gadgets and weapons to get to the goal, the works.

Lost Odyssey & Blue Dragon: Lost Odyssey has the potential to become the first party answer to Final Fantasy. The first game was fantastic, but the second doesn't have to be a direct sequel. They could go the route of creating a whole new world with new characters and ideas, but with some shared themes. Keep some of the sort of steme-punk sci-fi elements of the first game, the immortals, some of the enemy types and weapon types. Even if Mistwalker isn't doing it, Lost Odyssey is almost too good an IP to give up. Same goes for Blue Dragon. It could serve as the Dragon Quest to Lost Odysseys Final Fantasy. Same idea, but a little more light hearted, leaning more in to fantasy tropes than sci-fi.

Recore: The first one is good, but it has some annoying design choices and technical flaws. A big budget sequel could be awesome.

Sunset Overdrive: I'm pretty sure this is already in development, I'd be kind of gob-smacked if it wasn't at least being considered.

Phantom Dust: Quick reminder that the Phantom Dust reboot isn't technically canceled. I'd love to see Phantom Dust come back with high production values, a big robust single player and a multiplayer arena mode.

Ryse: Another gem I just recently played. Ryse could be a cool stepping off point for a series of historical RPGs set through the history of the Roman Empire, in Rome and all the cultures that it touched, with the meddling of Gods as a common theme. Refine the combat a bit to just have fewer quick time events and it'd be a cool fit for an open world RPG. The moment to moment combat in Ryse is really good actually, especially when youre surrounded, parrying and comboing to throw enemies off of you, you feel like a total bad ass. The constant takedowns wouldn't work as well in an open world setting though.

Spin Offs: Gears Tactics and Halo Wars are both cool ideas for spin offs from main series, but I can think of a few more I'd like to see.

Gears of War survival horror game: I feel like I don't even have to explain why this would be great.

Fable isometric tactical RPG: Final Fnatsy Tactics is one of my favorite games of all time, topped only by Fable. If Fable truly is coming back, taking the world and property in a different direction as a spin off would be really cool. You'd lead a party of heroes, or hell maybe hero dolls, through an isometric story book inspired world, equipping and speccing them differently to take on monsters and evil doers in isometric, turn based, tactical battles.

Forza branded arcade racer with an emphasis on couch multiplayer: Forza might be too serious of a franchise to do this with, but if it isn't, I'd like to see a couch racer that isn't Mario Kart do well. Maybe there's room for a hot wheels type cross over, or a sort of Wacky Races style game. I dunno, I'm just the big picture guy.

That's it, that's all I've got. Pretty much every thought I've had over the last two OTs.

Last edited:

Skedaddle

May 3, 2019
Europe
Good point, I'm still waiting on those release dates for Afterparty, sable and Tunic, on a side note I wonder if they're thinking of doing a Summer of Arcade this year, I hope Winter of Arcade wasn't a one off.
Speaking of Tunic is anyone hyped for this game? From what I am aware it will be console exclusive to Xbox and have heard only good things about it so far...

UraMallas

Nov 1, 2017
United States
I believe there will be a Fable reveal at E3 2019.

It will also be nice to get that out in the open when talking about job listings for the project going forward.

Apr 23, 2018
Hey this is my first time posting. I've actually been following all the Microsoft/Xbox threads since the first one but never decided to post till now. Lol
But I was remembering the small ID@Xbox Game Pass episode and was wondering if they'll do one during E3 or the week after. A lot of the games they show during their little 3-4 minute indie reel kind of get forgotten and I think it would be a good way to give those games more time in the spotlight. Plus the last first one was during March so it makes sense to do one in June.

CRZYSPZ

Self-requested permanent ban
Banned
Jan 3, 2018
Fargo, ND
I'm gonna throw down my entire lists of things I'd like to see happen. I don't expect to see any of these happen, but this would be my dream situation over the next few years.

Studios : To clarify, I don't think Microsoft should, or really want them to, acquire all these studios, that would be absurd, but these are studios I've look at and thought "Yeah, they could make a cool addition to the Xbox family."

That's it, that's all I've got. Pretty much every thought I've had over the last two OTs.

I totally agree with you on the aspect of Platinum deserving full backing. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised to see Square Enix picking them up (especially since they've closed down 2 or 3 studios over the past year). Having a major powerhouse like Platinum within your first party lineup? That's a scary thought, in the best of ways.

For me, I have two categories for studios. Who I'd like to see acquired and who I think is more likely (there will be some overlap).

Want: Platinum Games, Moon Studios, Housemarque, IO Interactive, Tripwire Interactive, White Owls Inc., Mistwalker, Grounding Inc., Turtle Rock, Studio MDHR, Playdead

More Likely: IO Interactive, Relic Entertainment, Bluepoint Games, The Behemoth, OtherSide Entertainment, Turtle Rock

Asobo is in a weird place. I could see them being courted later on to MS, but we'll see. I would put Relic Entertainment in my "Want" side of things, but I'm not if SEGA would just sit on Relic's IPs. I know a lot of people love Company of Heroes and with so much recent interest in the series, I'd hate for that to be squashed by the devs being bought by MS and SEGA being left with no capable studios for the series (I mean, Creative Assembly could probably handle it, but still).

Dr Pears

Sep 9, 2018
I wanna see how the new studios under Microsoft's wings are doing before new acquisitions. If they end up doing only GAAS games then pls stay away from other studios.

CRZYSPZ

Self-requested permanent ban
Banned
Jan 3, 2018
Fargo, ND
I wanna see how the new studios under Microsoft's wings are doing before new acquisitions. If they end up doing only GAAS games then pls stay away from other studios.
As MS has said previously, they are giving full creative freedom to all of their teams within Xbox Game Studios. Its up to them on what they want to release and in what structure (at least, for a majority of it).

Dr Pears

Sep 9, 2018
As MS has said previously, they are giving full creative freedom to all of their teams within Xbox Game Studios. Its up to them on what they want to release and in what structure (at least, for a majority of it).
Yeap, hopefully we'll see this creative freedom in E3. If the games don't impress me, then I don't feel confident in Microsoft acquiring some of the other studios that I love such as Platinum.

christocolus

Oct 27, 2017
I can't wait to see who MS acquires next and people need to understand that developers acquired by MS aren't being forcefully acquired, If the offer presented by MS makes sense to the developer then they will sign off and join XGS and on the matter of Gaas, I don't see any issues with devs incorporating Gaas elements into their games especially if this helps them find success, stay afloat and remain profitable and besides the number of AAA and AA single player adventure games with Gaas elements incorporated is increasing by the day.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait to see who MS acquires next and people need to understand that developers acquired by MS aren't being forcefully acquired, If the offer presented by MS makes sense to the developer then they will sign off and join XGS and on the matter of Gaas, I don't see any issues with devs incorporating Gaas elements into their games especially if this helps them find success, stay afloat and remain profitable and besides the number of AAA and AA single player adventure games with Gaas elements incorporated is increasing by the day.

It's just a fanboy narrative, made by people who believe Sony or Nintendo are the saviours of gaming with their non-GAAS single player content (in their eyes, GT Sport, Splatoon 2, etc. are not GAAS), while Microsoft is as bad as EA and Activision, pushing microtransactions and monetization schemes up the ass, ruining all their games because of this. As if games like Sea Of Thieves or State Of Decay 2 featured monetization as bad as Battlefront 2 or something. Best ignore those discussions tbh.

pg2g

Dec 18, 2018
Yeap, hopefully we'll see this creative freedom in E3. If the games don't impress me, then I don't feel confident in Microsoft acquiring some of the other studios that I love such as Platinum.

Any game we see at E3 was already in works before Microsoft's acquisitions. It hasn't been long enough to have something to show that s started since then.

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018

Obviously not taking this as gospel but this is pretty much what I'm expecting XGS wise as well (maybe AoE4 as well?)

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think GaaS is an inherent issue with Game Pass. If anything, single player experiences with longer engagement times fit the subscription better than anything else. The key is keeping players engaged and presenting high value to the service, so I ask myself what does that entail?

In my mind it means trying to encompass as many genres as possible, with tentpole games that bring in the volume. These would be open world games, multiplayer games and narrative heavy games. They need it all to be honest, and the number of acquisitions reflect that MS is well aware of that fact.

Obviously not taking this as gospel but this is pretty much what I'm expecting XGS wise as well (maybe AoE4 as well?)

I'd love an announcement for Outer Worlds coming to GP day 1.

SiassaDavid

Jun 15, 2018
Vienna, Austria
Hey this is my first time posting. I've actually been following all the Microsoft/Xbox threads since the first one but never decided to post till now. Lol
But I was remembering the small ID@Xbox Game Pass episode and was wondering if they'll do one during E3 or the week after. A lot of the games they show during their little 3-4 minute indie reel kind of get forgotten and I think it would be a good way to give those games more time in the spotlight. Plus the last first one was during March so it makes sense to do one in June.
Hi first time poster - Welcome :)
Really liked that short ID@Xbox Game Pass show. Hope they do more with it

1. They have creative freedom - if they want to do games with continuous support they will do them and there is no problem with that
2. Only because you don't like the vision of the studios doesnt mean they shoundt do it
3. If you look through news you can see that the studios are doing really great - growing bigger and bigger every day and improving the quality of their processes, work and games

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
Hello!

I too very much liked that short Indie presentation. Hard to know if Directs are best for 1st party a la Nintendo, "bigger" 3rd party a la State of Play, or for highlighting some promising indies. Has its uses, but definitely hope we see more of the ID@Xbox team showing off this E3.

tanky

Banned
Apr 2, 2019
I think it's a dead cert, especially as its coming to the Windows store which wasn't the original plan (Xbox, PS4, Steam) would a great title to relaunch the new windows store.
That announcement, if true, is going to be an important moment for Game Pass. What better way to make a statement for the value of the service than to take a game everyone is clamoring for and say, "come play this on Xbox, for a buck." It'll be the first big game, non-indie or first-party, that Microsoft will have leveraged.

Sikamikanico

Oct 25, 2017
E3 Predictions?

Games:

Halo Infinite Single Player Reveal
Halo Infinite Multiplayer Reveal - Flight Testing - Beta Christmas 2019. Big hints at Halo-esque "BR" mode
Gears 5 Blowout - trailer, gameplay demo. huge expansive vistas, vehicular sections, melee combat. Launches September 2019. Mutliplayer Beta available after conference.
Ori and The Will of the Wisps - launch trailer blowout - launches on Gamepass, Switch, Steam - July 2019. Co-op mode, full crossplay. XBL Support on Switch and Steam.
Splinter Cell Announcement - Spies VS Mercs Returns
Forza Horizon 4 DLC - London, Street Races
Battletoads Gameplay Trailer, launches "Fall" 2019
Xbox Global Publishing - Mechwarrior 5 "console exclusive" (Win 10 Store/Steam/Xbox One)
Fable Reveal - no date. In engine demo (next gen)
Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay Blowout.
Age of Empires IV Gameplay Blowout
New FromSoftware Game, Exclusive, PC & Xbox
New Platinum Game, also exclusive, PC/Xbox
New Ninja Theory IP - Launches 2019

XGS Segment
3 new aquisitions - IO, Turtle Rock, Bluepoint

Services:
xCloud - official name reveal, public trials starting TODAY in select regions - available as part of Gamepass Ultimate Subscriptions.
Gamepass partnership - All Bethesda titles launching Day 1 into Gamepass.
New Gamepass titles added, new BC.

Next Gen - hardware vaguery, dev interviews, basic strategy laid out for consumers. Will talk about how console launch, Xbox players can play over 70% of launch titles on Day 1 via Gamepass.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That announcement, if true, is going to be an important moment for Game Pass. What better way to make a statement for the value of the service than to take a game everyone is clamoring for and say, "come play this on Xbox, for a buck." It'll be the first big game, non-indie or first-party, that Microsoft will have leveraged.

That and xCloud is gonna change the way people look at games. Telling people on stage at E3 that this new big game they're showing can be played on your goddamn phone for one dollar is forever gonna destroy the entry barrier of console gaming, which implies you invest in a decent TV, a 200-500 Euros consoles, a 70 Euros game, possibly an Online subscription, possibly other peripherals, etc.. If you already have a phone, you can get Game Pass + xCloud for a buck, then any shitty ass Android controller for like 15 bucks and get going, you're now playing Halo Infinite or Forza Motorsport 8 on your phone with not many compromises and an almost non-existent entry barrier in terms of price.

Dr Pears

Sep 9, 2018
Hi first time poster - Welcome :)
Really liked that short ID@Xbox Game Pass show. Hope they do more with it

1. They have creative freedom - if they want to do games with continuous support they will do them and there is no problem with that
2. Only because you don't like the vision of the studios doesnt mean they shoundt do it
3. If you look through news you can see that the studios are doing really great - growing bigger and bigger every day and improving the quality of their processes, work and games
Those are great news. But we need to see the games and products. If the newly acquired studios under Microsoft releases amazing games, then I will be more confident in them acquiring some of my fave studios suggested in this thread like Platinum, Insomniac, etc.

Xbox Game Studios have a lot to prove, and the end products will speak the loudest.

SiassaDavid

Jun 15, 2018
Vienna, Austria
Those are great news. But we need to see the games and products. If the newly acquired studios under Microsoft releases amazing games, then I will be more confident in them acquiring some of my fave studios suggested in this thread like Platinum, Insomniac, etc.

Xbox Game Studios have a lot to prove, and the end products will speak the loudest.
Games take time. Many have / had existing contracts and games in the pipeline (like We Happy Few, Outer Worlds, Wasteland 3).
We will need to wait till next gen to see ALL the fruit of the acquisitions. Some stuff (like new Ninja Theory IP) will show up leading up to next gen.

But i agree with you. Buying studios and buildung first party is important, games will come with that, they just take time.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is there any game which is not perfect for gamepass?

Heh, fair point. But Game Pass makes trying 15+ dollars game ridiculously easy and risk-free, because above a certain price it's often difficult to take a risk on something you aren't sure to even enjoy in the slightest. If you're a huge Call Of Duty fan, chances are you'll play the next one dozens of hours too and you didn't waste your money. A new game with a unique style and premise like Void Bastards, on the other hand, may become your favourite game ever but also turn out to be unredeemable turd. Game Pass makes it easy: for us that are (mostly) already subbed to begin with, trying these "risky" games for free is a no-brainer. Worst thing we lose is the time played.

'V'

Banned
May 19, 2018
The GamePass app is really good however the actual Xbox app is still cluttered and not very pleasant to use. I hope they update it.

Also Microsoft PLEASE find a new default Xbox colour scheme that isn't this boring grey and black that's been used all gen.

'V'

Banned
May 19, 2018
What else do you expect from XGS? Just curious, because I think 15 projects just by XGS seems insane to me.
Actually I take back what I said. Considering this new push for first party content by MS is very recent I think that's a good line up. I keep comparing MS to Nintendo and Sony in my head where they're able to release multiple AAA blockbuster system seller titles a year like Animal Crossing and Pokemon this year for Nintendo or Spiderman and GoW last year for Sony.

I'm thinking too big too quickly. Those years will come soon for MS hopefully.

thats only first party thats pretty nuts
Yeah it is.

Voodoopeople

Oct 29, 2017
What else do you expect from XGS? Just curious, because I think 15 projects just by XGS seems insane to me.

For it to be a top-tier conference, they have to reveal at least 3 new IP from 1st party. Games nobody has heard of before. They have bought so many studios that they could do this without damaging the 2020 Scarlett launch...and in any event I would expect more studio purchases this year to bolster any 2020 announcements. There's too much reliance on (albeit very good) existing IP in your list...and even if it's still one of the biggest games out there, talking about Minecraft at E3 is always just dead air-time for so many people. Kids who play it mostly don't even know what E3 is and are impervious to the hype caused by E3. Minecraft is better suited to Inside Xbox or even it's own Minecraft Direct style video.

Alandring

Banned
Feb 2, 2018
Switzerland
My hopes for Microsoft E3:
  1. Nothing about next-gen hardware.
  2. No next-gen title, so nothing about Fable, neither new games from first party studios.
  3. Every game shown during the conference will be available before Summer 2020.
  4. New first party studios.
  5. A complete redesign of the Windows Game Store, more Play Anywhere games and the official launch of Xbox Game Pass on PC. Since then, every game available on Xbox Game Pass on Xbox will also be available on PC.

'V'

Banned
May 19, 2018
For it to be a top-tier conference, they have to reveal at least 3 new IP from 1st party. Games nobody has heard of before. They have bought so many studios that they could do this without damaging the 2020 Scarlett launch...and in any event I would expect more studio purchases this year to bolster any 2020 announcements. There's too much reliance on (albeit very good) existing IP in your list...and even if it's still one of the biggest games out there, talking about Minecraft at E3 is always just dead air-time for so many people. Kids who play it mostly don't even know what E3 is and are impervious to the hype caused by E3. Minecraft is better suited to Inside Xbox or even it's own Minecraft Direct style video.
This was what I was thinking but realistically at this point in time they won't have 3 new IP seeing as they studios they acquired would have only been developing their new games for maybe a year now. It will be another year or maybe 2 before I believe we will see a flow of new IP from MS studios. It's a slow process but its always pleasing to know the investment has been made and we can look forward even more to future E3. Whilst the MS conferences as a whole the last few years have been way better than the competition I personally have been a bit let down by the lack of new AAA exclusive IP even from 3rd parties but I accept it's a slow process. Next gen is when Xbox as a brand should really take off again with games and more games (fingers crossed).

Status
Not open for further replies.