• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GING-SAMA

Banned
Jul 10, 2019

Sotha_Sil

Nov 4, 2017

Ah, was going to post this. There were a few gameplay clips that seemed new to me. Game looks quite good, glad to see it's getting pushed to 2020 for even more polish.

Overall, it's a cool look into what E3 is like for developers. It was weird seeing all the journalists sitting stoically while Tim and the game tries to crack some jokes. Then the fans come in and it all livens up.

Hudsoniscool

Banned
Jun 5, 2018
The reason I'm not all that excited about double fine be acquired is because of what they already have in the pipeline. I assume that physconaughts 2(or however u spell that) is taking up the bulk of their staff. We won't see a exclusive game of that size from them till 2023 or so.

tanky

Banned
Apr 2, 2019
Yet you set your unreasonably expectations high for big show in 2021 and all the megatons for E3 2022.
Going by one of the post E3 interviews, Phil did say they held off some stuff for E3 2020 and it kinda makes sense since that's supposed to be the conference before they launch Scarlet. I expect other console makers will want to put on their best shows too...with the amount of studios they got now( and are planning to acquire soon) they should have a steady supply of 1P games next gen.
I'm just poking fun at how it's always next E3.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
The reason I'm not all that excited about double fine be acquired is because of what they already have in the pipeline. I assume that physconaughts 2(or however u spell that) is taking up the bulk of their staff. We won't see a exclusive game of that size from them till 2023 or so.

RAD is just about out the door, that team will be onto their next project which will probably be 2021.

Pennybags

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Im getting error code 0x87dd0006

Xbox support page states it's usually corrupted profile fixed by removing and replacing the profile on the console but that didn't work.

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019

Deleted member 18951

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That new Microsoft store at Oxford Circus looks fucking awesome, they even have a Battletoads area set up! Really hope everything available at the opening is there next month when I'm in London for a few days!

Deleted member 18951

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
tumblr_inline_n1u50d85nv1rblewe.gif

Kiekura

Mar 23, 2018

Andromeda animations were buggy, clitchy and not that good... But that is probably because, they didn't have enough Time.

Another well deserved win

Scroll down for nominees for each category. With those nominees FH4 should win every category where it is nominated...

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
I really like that Bleeding Edge and Battletoads dont have a release date yet. I mean they probably have a idea but are way more probably like. Its done when its done.
And are just testing it out and gather some more feedback. No rush really.

Klobrille

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I really like that Bleeding Edge and Battletoads dont have a release date yet. I mean they probably have a idea but are way more probably like. Its done when its done.
Honestly it seems like Xbox is now giving -all- their studios and projects more time. While Turn 10 or obviously 343 Industries seem to be the most prominent examples currently, they also allow Wasteland 3, Ori and The Will of The Wisps, Minecraft Dungeons or Psychonauts 2 (all originally planned for 2019) more development time. Ultimately this will result in better and more polished experiences for everyone - and this is always a good thing.

Even The Coalition got more time than for their previous projects, which shows in the amount of content they can bring to Gears 5.

Kiekura

Mar 23, 2018

No. They do have some release date they are targeting. It is just something NT themself have said they can ship game and thats how much they need time.

It isn't just like "Oh just take all the time you need"

Deleted member 38088

Banned
Jan 11, 2018
The phone is connected to the controller via a wire in this picture? Or is there something else in the back?

Feel like they need a polished and wired solution for this next gen. It removes unnecessary input lag.
It was wired during E3 demos as well and Kareem Choudhry said before that they find more latency with Android's bluetooth stack than the latency from network access. So, I agree and would hope they offer an official solution not rely on third party accessories.

Also, does anyone know if they're using an app or the phone's browser to access xCloud?

Kiekura

Mar 23, 2018
Nah. They have like i said a internal releasedate planned. But if they end up needing a extra 3 months they probably will get it. Thats why no release date is nice.

That doesn't mean they don't have release date. They do have internal release date and they try to hit it. And yes If they wanna postpone launch for couple months, i am sure it is fine for Microsoft. Thats how it works in Sony too.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
That doesn't mean they don't have release date. They do have internal release date and they try to hit it. And yes If they wanna postpone launch for couple months, i am sure it is fine for Microsoft. Thats how it works in Sony too.
Lol for the second time thats what i said. They have a internal releasedate.

zedox

Oct 28, 2017
Kiekura I don't understand what you are trying to argue with Theorry when he stated what you already did...the "when it's done" is because of the luxury that they have right now. Not saying that it won't ever get released until it is perfect...but when it's at a point in which it is representative of what the game should be...so if it needs a delay, it will get one, but because there's no release date, there's no use of that verbiage.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
You are kinda saying two things, thats why i argue. There is release date, but ofc it isn't told to public yet and why should they. And it isn't like they can just delay the game over and over again.
I am not. I kept saying they have a internal release date planned.

"really like that Bleeding Edge and Battletoads dont have a release date yet. I mean they probably have a idea "

"Nah. They have like i said a internal releasedate planned."

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
Originally, yes. They changed it to TBA and clearly are simply giving the teams the time they need. That's one of the benefits if you suddenly have 15 studios pumping out regular content.

It does mean 2019 is going to be quite a dry year for Xbox Game Studios.

They've released Crackdown 3. And they will release The Outer Worlds, Gears 5 and Age of Empires 2 DE.

Four games. One that is PC only and one that's multiplatform.

We were expecting to get Minecraft Dungeons, Battletoads and Ori and the Will of the Wisps in 2019 too. It does mean 2020 is going to be packed. With Psychonauts 2, Battletoads, Bleeding Edge, Minecraft Dungeons, Wasteland 3, Ori and whatever happens at the second half of the year (Besides Forza and Halo).

Status
Not open for further replies.