• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

christocolus

Oct 27, 2017
Not saying that this type of stuff should be allowed but it's just that I think you're giving the person (or people) the attention that they were asking for by posting all those "suggestions" publicly. No offence to you but you're just giving them what they wanted. However, some of those are "Yikes!" material. I got similar comments (especially ones including racial and homophobic slurs) when I was collecting OT titles for the Xbox E3 and Gears OT.
The best thing is to "hide" the link so that only people on ERA can have direct access to it ;)
I agree with this.

knightmawk

Dec 12, 2018
4 years is actually quite alright. I recall that Witcher 3's development was around 4 or 5 years as well. We don't yet know when the RPG by Playground is coming, so let's say 2021, it'll have been in development for a good few years by then.

Witcher 3 might not be the best example, since that team had done two Witcher games prior to that. Horizon Zero Dawn n took 7 yeada. But at the same time, Playground has done open world before, so who knows, I guess we'll find out.

I don't see the kingdom hearts

Kingdom Hearts games weren't announced for Game Pass, just for Xbox.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
Phil Spencer :

www.jeuxvideo.com

Jeux, Scarlett, services, Phil Spencer nous en dit plus sur l'avenir de Xbox

Le X019 a fermé ses portes et a fait émerger trois nouveaux jeux first party avec Everwild (Rare), Grounded (Obsidian) et Tell Me Why (Dontnod). L’événement a également apporté plus d’informations sur le xCloud et a définitivement placé le Game Pass au centre de la stratégie que Xbox est en...

2/3 XGS and 1/2 XGS Publishing per year ?
A game every 3 months is I believe their goal. On the game informer show they said it is their goal to start that this spring. So from then on, a xgs game every three months.

@43:30:

Status
Not open for further replies.