• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

christocolus

Oct 27, 2017
I am not expecting a massive X019 show, but the fact that IGN has some coverage including post show with exclusive interview with Phil Spencer and such gives me some hope that there must be some interesting things there.

This will be the highlight of the show for me.. I love watching his interviews. Xbox must be planning something quite special.

Sotha_Sil

Nov 4, 2017
Is Ashen still on Game Pass for console? The Epic Store exclusivity should be ending soon, hoping it will make a GP for PC appearance.

In Amber Clad

static and disarray
Aug 26, 2018
London
Quote for new page. Anyone?

So, I was just thinking about X019 tickets - I basically booked them, read the confirmation email, and then promptly forgot about it, as it was a while away.

I just went through my email to see if tickets were actually attached to that email, and I've reminded myself that they said I'd receive an email with a barcode, which I then use to pick up an entry badge at the venue.

It says I'll receive this email by Nov 8th. Nothing yet. Anyone had this email yet?

Oct 26, 2017
I don't think XGS studios will show something BIG and new.

Obsidian is probably there for PoE2 joining GamePass
IniXile will show Wasteland 3 and Wasteland 1 & 2 on Gamepass (if they are not there)
RARE will probably bring a new SoT DLCs etc...
NT is there for Bleeding Edge updates etc...

I only expect AoE4 gameplay trailer + release date and MCC PC release date + 1 or 2 studio acquisitions and that's it.
Nothing BIG from XGS.

Klobrille

Oct 27, 2017
Germany

IniXile will show Wasteland 3 and Wasteland 1 & 2 on Gamepass (if they are not there)

I only expect AoE4 gameplay trailer + release date and MCC PC release date + 1 or 2 studio acquisitions and that's it.
Nothing BIG from XGS.
How can someone not define AoE IV gameplay and "1 or 2 studio acquisitions" as "big"?

Ebtesam

Self-Requested Ban
Apr 1, 2018

Nothing BIG from XGS.
yeah i don't think they will have new games...

disappointing ,but understood for being the last year before the new generation but still without Something completely new, people will be disappointed and complaing about IX

jorgejjvr

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Question, I can access the entire PS store on my phone, so like when deals come, I can easily look, and buy from there

Can this not be done on the Xbox app? It seems really limited in comparison

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Question, I can access the entire PS store on my phone, so like when deals come, I can easily look, and buy from there

You can easily get to the weekly gold deals by just swiping right after you select the MS store, but special events like Halloween I think could see an improvement. It's basically a search then. I'm hoping we get a an app refresh with the new gen.

Jul 17, 2018
Know this may sound like a dumb statement but I am surprised MS has not made a gaming version of Windows yet. Maybe because the amount of money it would cost? IDK. But just surprised they never thought of it.

jorgejjvr

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
You can easily get to the weekly gold deals by just swiping right after you select the MS store, but special events like Halloween I think could see an improvement. It's basically a search then. I'm hoping we get a an app refresh with the new gen.
I hope so too, a search assumes i know the deals

In psn, it advertises the current sale, I touch it and boom i see all the games in the sale

Deleted member 5764

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

It really is just quite limited by comparison. I'll add that if you do a search, don't trust the predicted results. A search for "Battlefront" for example will give you a suggested result of Battlefront II and nothing more. Actually executing the search give you Battlefront 1, 2, and tons of DLC packs.

I greatly prefer Sony's method of basically giving a web link to the online store.

CRZYSPZ

Self-requested permanent ban
Banned
Jan 3, 2018
Fargo, ND
That's something different. And I even think it's something you'll get in 7 days. But defining studio acquisitions or AoE IV not as "big" seemed odd to me in the first place.
This is exactly why I was so confused about people crapping on X018 so much. "Nothing worthwile happened" except for, ya know, 2 studio acquisitions?!?!
Say what you will about inXile (I think they're a great pickup, didn't expect them either), but Obsidian is a big enough name for casual gamers to recognize.
Not to mention we got announcements of games like "The Good Life" that were actually originally thought to be skipping the Xbox platform.

Just my two cents though. I'm expecting some awesome games to be shown with hopefully at least one studio acquisition, but we'll see!

Wasteland 3, PoE2, Psychonauts 2, Bleeding Edge, Battletoads, third party partners (Dying Light 2, DBZ: Kakarot, etc.) and Game Pass announcements is already enough for it to be a good show for me. People just need to keep their expectations in check.

The biggest thing I expect? Studio acquisition(s), XCloud, and maybe some Scarlett news. That's it.

Oh, btw, looks like White Owls, Cyber Connect2, and maybe Asobo (that's a big maybe, since MS FS is listed as Microsoft Corporation/XGS) will have games there.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is Studio Dlala not on Battletoads anymore? Also is Forgotten Empires the New name for the AoE team?

knightmawk

Dec 12, 2018
Oh, btw, looks like White Owls, Cyber Connect2, and maybe Asobo (that's a big maybe, since MS FS is listed as Microsoft Corporation/XGS) will have games there.

This is cool, where are you getting this? I'd guess CC2 will probably be showing off DBZ Kakarot, I'd be pretty shocked if they showed off either of their other unannounced project at X019 of all places. Not unhappy, but shocked.

Neural

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
They listed 24 games there. But they say "Over 24 Titles Playable at X019". So the ones they haven't listed will be surprise playable games (but I'll probably be glued to the Flight Simulator station). Hoping in good stuff :)

craven68

Jun 20, 2018
It's funny since we got no leak/info about acquisation, it look like we would get nothing. Playtonic was in my wishlist , so i was happy about them if it was true.
Now, i really don't see which studio Microsoft can buy, THQ already bought a lot of studio that Microsoft should have look into. I really think that Google is looking into Tequilla works since they are making an exclusive game for them.
RAD if it's going to be bought, it's more likely that it"s going to be Facebook/oculus.
I only see playdead, Crytek that can be a nice purchase. ( i don't know a lot of great others independant studios)

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this year has not been as leaky as last just in general I feel, I really miss that. Showing videos like Bleeding Edge is some lame stuff to leak because it takes all the surprise out, but I always love nonsense tidbits of text.

Status
Not open for further replies.