• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 47654

user requested account closure
Banned
Sep 10, 2018
E3 2018 (above) vs Microsoft Store Screenshot (below)
"Bbbut mu downgrade"
mejjlgs6jvh31.png

MS Store SS has better AA, hair and textures, it is also less blurry.
I see upgrade.

Last edited:

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We don't know a shit about Del that could make him a character that could carry a whole game on his shoulders, what would he add to the story?
Best to continue with Kait or return to JD
That could easily be solved by introducing info about Del that could carry a whole game on his shoulders and add to the story. C'mon, it ain't that difficult. LOL.

UraMallas

Nov 1, 2017
United States
Yeah, I mean. I'm fine with whoever is the protag in 6 but it wouldn't be hard to give Del enough story in this very games coming out in three weeks to make him lead.

ImaginaShawn

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Speaking of DMC, I hope that Seattle meeting Capcom went to was to license the DmC ip to MS so NT can work on DmC2. While I enjoyed DMC5's story more than DmC's I enjoyed DmC's gameplay a lot more.

Oct 27, 2017
Speaking of DMC, I hope that Seattle meeting Capcom went to was to license the DmC ip to MS so NT can work on DmC2. While I enjoyed DMC5's story more than DmC's I enjoyed DmC's gameplay a lot more.
I'd rather a new IP without the baggage of DmC( even though I liked it). But I doubt we'll see any character action games like that anytime soon since bleeding edge is coming out and I'm assuming most of that team is also the DmC team

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
Do you guys know if it's possible to share gamepass ultimate? Like if I make a new account to take advantage of the 2 months for 2 bucks deal, sign into the account on my console and just play the games on my main account?

Garrett 2U

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do you guys know if it's possible to share gamepass ultimate? Like if I make a new account to take advantage of the 2 months for 2 bucks deal, sign into the account on my console and just play the games on my main account?

Yes. Set the console you don't use to your "Home Xbox." That'll license any games or services you have to anybody that plays on that console.

For the console you use, your account just has to be signed in.

CRZYSPZ

Self-requested permanent ban
Banned
Jan 3, 2018
Fargo, ND
Just patiently waiting for Gears POP! to go live..... excited to have a phone game that might get me excited again. Plus, more Gears achievements!

Deleted member 45460

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 27, 2018
From 80+ to 21 (popular wishlist on Steam)

store.steampowered.com

Steam Search

and in my region it's among the 100 (25) Top pre-order games
and Halo the MCC is number 2, hot damn. The cross play between steam/windows versions (and console when possible) is pretty incredible as well. I really freaking wish Sony would do that, but there's no chance.

Ebtesam

Self-Requested Ban
Apr 1, 2018
and Halo the MCC is number 2, hot damn. The cross play between steam/windows versions (and console when possible) is pretty incredible as well. I really freaking wish Sony would do that, but there's no chance.
halo hold number 2 since the annoucement it's beast and here in ERA they tell me Halo is DEAD xD

wrhwk

Oct 27, 2017
Szeged, Hungary
MCC, The Outer Worlds, AoE and Gears all showing up there. I think Xbox games on Steam are going to do just fine :)

Yeah, though there's another strange / funny tidbit.
Remember when everywhere you saw that the store in windows 10 is unusable and rubbish? Well, with Gears 5 coming, guess which version the PC dudes in my community are getting? Apparently if you have to choose between the 70 euro steam version and the 1 euro game pass version, the "rubbish" store is not so rubbish after all. :D

Masterz1337

Oct 25, 2017
E3 2018 (above) vs Microsoft Store Screenshot (below)
"Bbbut mu downgrade"
mejjlgs6jvh31.png

MS Store SS has better AA, hair and textures, it is also less blurry.
I see upgrade.
It may be an upgrade, but I much prefer the older ammo pouches that were less boxy and his shaved face. I like that they gave him a slightly different look than 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.