• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
My X019 wishlist:
- "Halo Reach available now", along the release dates for the rest of the MCC titles on PC
- some Halo Infinite tidbits
- Pillars of Eternity 3 announcement. Spring 2021.

- AOE4 gameplay reveal
- Game Pass extravaganza, similar to last year's showing

I don't think we'll see the bolded, but the other three are a lock, if i were to guess. Or at least an Halo Reach release date.

GING-SAMA

Banned
Jul 10, 2019
If MS opens another studio like The initiative, which person would want to see at the head of the studio or Game director?

I think he missed a big shot with glen scholfied.

I would like to see a person who is a writer/designer to make an author's game, a person like levine, barlog etc ...

Oct 25, 2017
If MS opens another studio like The initiative, which person would want to see at the head of the studio or Game director?

I would like to see a person who is a writer/designer to make an author's game, a person like levine, barlog etc ...

Nathan Vella! (Recently left Capy for ~something~)

343 community manager already said we would see infinite again this year. And he hinted that flighting would begin this year as well.

IF we see Infinite, i think's it's way more likely that it's at The Game Awards. And MS will be there.

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018

Amy hennig.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Itagaki, Sakaguchi, Swery, or Tabata.

Deleted member 18951

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Bruce Straley for the drama and the talent.

Sotha_Sil

Nov 4, 2017
Fantastic news on The Outer Worlds sales exceeding expectations. That's a franchise that can help Microsoft regain some lost market share moving forward once it goes exclusive. Microsoft knocked that acquisition out the park.

knightmawk

Dec 12, 2018
How would you guys feel about a Fable 4 logo tease?

Not at all, I don't expect the game for a while if it is in development and if it isn't then I'm okay with that too. And even once it's announced, I'll have to wait to see how it shapes up before I can say I'm happy about it.

Now if with the log tease they said something like "And it'll have irreverent humor, dark writing and have lots of optional sim elements!" then I'd be over the moon.

Super Havoc

Banned
Aug 24, 2018
The Haven
Just wanna ask how many of you Xbros are hyped for Death Stranding? I'm for sure am, it's the last game I'll play on my jet engine Pro and sell the console. Do you think it's plausible that Kojima's next game will be multi platform or will he stick to Sony?

Disclaimer: I'm not console waring by any means, asking out of pure curiosity.

Literally 0 interest. It looks boring and tedious and I thought that before we got the reviews.

Aug 26, 2019
Not until next year to hype up Next gen.
giphy.gif

Tupper

Jul 15, 2019
X019 |OT| A Rare Theory of a Ninja in the Playground

I'll get me coat

This was my first thought too! So since you took that I'll offer up mine after a bit of time with the thesaurus (really).

X019 |OT| The Uncommon Philosophy of Recreational Areas for the English Ninja

(Couldn't find a good alternate word for ninja)

oipic

Oct 25, 2017
Each new video and screenshot of Flight Simulator continues to dumbfound and captivate - the technical and visual sorcery going on with Flight Simulator is really quite something. Astounding stuff.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Really hope Fable has the style of Fable Legends. Like graphics wise and but also if i can exlplain it. The height of the character.
I found the style of the older games with a "small" character always weird. I like how in Fable Legends the characters looked normal size.

For example

UnnaturalIncompleteDingo-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.