• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
7 Days to Die is pretty much what an extreme survival rpg is.. something like that (change zombies for something else) would be amazing to me :)

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
By all means, lets have fun and speculate, but when we start getting pre-emptively disappointed, maybe things have gone a touch too far :D

Personally I'll be in London for the Inside Xbox show and the Friday sessions, then spend Saturday enjoying the town since I haven't been there in a couple years now. I'll have a fantastic time with or without mindblowing announcements, what we know about the show is more than enough for me. I'll get to meet a lot of cool Microsoft and other Xbox Studios people, play multiple upcoming stuff, see more from Age Of Empires finally... I certainly won't be disappointed :)

In Amber Clad

static and disarray
Aug 26, 2018
London
Personally I'll be in London for the Inside Xbox show and the Friday sessions, then spend Saturday enjoying the town since I haven't been there in a couple years now. I'll have a fantastic time with or without mindblowing announcements, what we know about the show is more than enough for me. I'll get to meet a lot of cool Microsoft and other Xbox Studios people, play multiple upcoming stuff, see more from Age Of Empires finally... I certainly won't be disappointed :)

Now that's the attitude to have :)

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
This is a GREAT list and it should be a good show. However, my buddy Rand al Thor 19 says Xbox has all the execs coming, and flying media out, so this is going to be a VERY BIG show. Looking at the above list I wouldn't fly Ryan McCaffrey out for that. So other than services, and X-cloud; what would be worth the airfare?

An acquisition.

Again flying "shaggy" out for a studio the level of Playtonic should have gotten someone fired. So with that said here is my question. What level of acquisition, agreement, or partnership did Microsoft make that was so important to summon media for X019?
The big exec and media presence doesn't scream "acquisition" to me. Last year had a major and a minor acquisition, Obsidian and Inxile (I'm sure Inxile is great, but you can't deny Obsidian was the bigger get). I'm thinking that they will talk about Scarlett or debut Halo Infinite gameplay if Rand al Thor 19 is right. I love the show floor lineup, too. Some inspired choices.

ToadPacShakur

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
The big exec and media presence doesn't scream "acquisition" to me. Last year had a major and a minor acquisition, Obsidian and Inxile (I'm sure Inxile is great, but you can't deny Obsidian was the bigger get). I'm thinking that they will talk about Scarlett or debut Halo Infinite gameplay if Rand al Thor 19 is right. I love the show floor lineup, too. Some inspired choices.

When they released the first details of XO19, they said Matt Booty would be on stage. Announcing acquisitions is literally the only time he has gotten on stage so far.

jorgejjvr

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
so i go to the website, and its not clear to me when this starts, like at what time and on what days to start watching?

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
If the December thing is true, then it would make some sense to unveil an infinite beta at X0, and hopefully playground unveils Fable

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Hmm so just a quick count

- Battletoads
- Flight sim
- Gears tactics
- Gears 5
- Bleeding edge
- Ori
- AOE
- Halo Reach
- Wasteland 3

thats 9 titles. So maybe 2-3 new things. Unless they are counting wasteland remastered and multiple AOE games
Add in Minecraft Dungeons and possibly regular old Minecraft (they just had Minecon though, so Minecraft will probably skip again)

zedox

Oct 28, 2017
Announced Games that will be there (playable).
  1. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition
  2. Battletoads
  3. Bleeding Edge
  4. Forza Horizon 4: Lego Speed Champions
  5. Gears 5
  6. Halo: MCC
  7. MS Flight Sim
  8. Minecraft Dungeons
  9. Wasteland 3

Games that most likely be there:
  1. Sea of Thieves
  2. Age of Empires IV (New reveal)
  3. Gears Tactics
Games that will be there as a surprise
  1. Fable
  2. Obsidian Survival RPG
  3. Ninja Theory - Taheem's game

Klobrille

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
This thread basically already leaked one new game reveal during the last few days. And no, it wasn't even coming from me. You are just not paying attention :)

Xumbrega

Oct 25, 2017
Brasil
Okay, let's see...

1. Bleeding Edge
2. Microsoft Flight Simulator
3. Minecraft Dungeons
4. Sea of Thieves
5. Wasteland 3
6. Halo MCC (Reach)
7. Forza Horizon 4
8. Gears Tactics
9. Age of Empires 4
10. Battletoads
11. Obsidian Survival RPG
12. Fable

That's my guesses anyway, maybe there won't be Gears 5 and FH4 on stage but since they are playable maybe they will be featured, if they aren't, then I can see something like Age of Empires 2 or AoE3: DE replacing those, don't think we will see more than 2 new reveals, we will see.

Godzilla24

Nov 12, 2017
I need this. Will be available at target.
44osdjt0xhx31.jpg

In Amber Clad

static and disarray
Aug 26, 2018
London
Status
Not open for further replies.