• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 18951

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
X019

Ori
Battletoads
Bleeding Edge
MS Flight Simulator
Wasteland 3
AoE
Minecraft Dungeons
Sea of Thieves
Gears Tactics
[REDACTED]
[REDACTED]
[REDACTED]

Skedaddle

May 3, 2019
Europe
So other than services, and X-cloud; what would be worth the What level of acquisition, agreement, or partnership did Microsoft make that was so important to summon media for X019?
It can only mean one thing...

VoodooVince_Wave_Render04-1500x1240.jpg

THE RETURN OF VOODOO VINCE !!!

knightmawk

Dec 12, 2018
Wasn't a survival RPG one of the games rumored to have been canceled at Obsidian alongside Stormlands and the Aliens RPG? I know I've heard about Obsidian and survival RPG earlier this year but I can't remember exactly where from. Could be where Rand this notion, could be he knows.

Jul 17, 2018
Announced Games that will be there (playable).
  1. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition
  2. Battletoads
  3. Bleeding Edge
  4. Forza Horizon 4: Lego Speed Champions
  5. Gears 5
  6. Halo: MCC
  7. MS Flight Sim
  8. Minecraft Dungeons
  9. Wasteland 3

Games that most likely be there:
  1. Sea of Thieves
  2. Age of Empires IV (New reveal)
  3. Gears Tactics
Games that will be there as a surprise
  1. Fable
  2. Obsidian Survival RPG
  3. Ninja Theory - Taheem's game
Is this your speculations or actual rumors?

Aug 26, 2019
Announced Games that will be there (playable).
  1. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition
  2. Battletoads
  3. Bleeding Edge
  4. Forza Horizon 4: Lego Speed Champions
  5. Gears 5
  6. Halo: MCC
  7. MS Flight Sim
  8. Minecraft Dungeons
  9. Wasteland 3

Games that most likely be there:
  1. Sea of Thieves
  2. Age of Empires IV (New reveal)
  3. Gears Tactics
Games that will be there as a surprise
  1. Fable
  2. Obsidian Survival RPG
  3. Ninja Theory - Taheem's game
Now there's a good show!

CRZYSPZ

Self-requested permanent ban
Banned
Jan 3, 2018
Fargo, ND
So I decided to be "that guy" and look through who Matt Booty follows on Twitter, to see if there are any potential hints from who he follows.
For studios (or people at studios) that he follows, I found the following that aren't owned by XGS:
Hypixel Studios (company twitter)
Telltale Games (company twitter)
Midnight Hub (through John Bernhardsson)
Iron Galaxy (through Adam Boyes)
Jackbox Games (through Mike Bilder)

Of course, he also follows multiple people/accounts from Blizzard and Nintendo, but those are obviously out of the question.

I don't really expect any of these to be potential acquisitions (aside from Iron Galaxy), but thought it was interesting nonetheless.

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
So I decided to be "that guy" and look through who Matt Booty follows on Twitter, to see if there are any potential hints from who he follows.
For studios (or people at studios) that he follows, I found the following that aren't owned by XGS:
Hypixel Studios (company twitter)
Telltale Games (company twitter)
Midnight Hub (through John Bernhardsson)
Iron Galaxy (through Adam Boyes)
Jackbox Games (through Mike Bilder)

Of course, he also follows multiple people/accounts from Blizzard and Nintendo, but those are obviously out of the question.

I don't really expect any of these to be potential acquisitions (aside from Iron Galaxy), but thought it was interesting nonetheless.
No way they acquire Hypixel Studios (developer of Hytale) as it's literally DIRECT competition with both Minecraft and Minecraft Dungeons. Hytale promises to be Minecraft with all of the survival and creative elements but also an MMORPG so in that sense it's like Minecraft and Dungeons in one game.

RF Switch

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
+1

The remastered version is pretty good when we consider it's a 2003 game. With some refinements, it could be a great 3d platformer.

The special moves are funny.
I'd like to see a game with all the misfit platformer IPs in one game. Voodoo Vince, Blinx, Stubbs, Lucky all trying to prove they are worthy could be hilarious if done right

Skedaddle

May 3, 2019
Europe
+1

The remastered version is pretty good when we consider it's a 2003 game. With some refinements, it could be a great 3d platformer.

The special moves are funny.
It would be great to see Double Fine get access to the old IPs from the OG Xbox library. The likes of Blinx, Conker, Grabbed by the Ghoulies, Kung Fu Chaos and Voodoo Vince are a perfect choice to be brought back by Double Fine! :D

solis74

Jun 11, 2018

1 Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition (Forgotten Empires/Xbox Game Studios)
2 Battletoads (Rare/Xbox Game Studios)
3 Bleeding Edge (Ninja Theory/Xbox Game Studios)
4 Cyber Shadow (Yacht Club Games)
5 Doom Eternal (id Software, Panic Button Games)
6 Dragonball Z: Kakarot (Bandai Namco Entertainment, CyberConnect2)
7 Forager (Humble Bundle)
8 Forza Horizon 4: LEGO Speed Champions (Playground Games/Xbox Game Studios)
9 Gears 5 (The Coalition/Xbox Game Studios)
10 Halo: Master Chief Collection (343 Industries/Xbox Game Studios)
11 Haven (The Game Bakers)
12 Levelhead (Butterscotch Shenanigans)
13 Microsoft Flight Simulator (Microsoft Corporation/Xbox Game Studios)
14 Minecraft Dungeons (Mojang Studios/Xbox Game Studios)
15 Phogs! (Coat Sink)
16 Project Resistance (Capcom)
17 Roller Champions (Ubisoft Montreal)
18 She Dreams Elsewhere (Studio Zevere)
19 SkateBird (Glass Bottom)
20 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (Respawn Entertainment)
21 Streets of Rage 4 (DotEmu)
22 The Good Life (White Owls)
23 Tunic (Fin
24 Wasteland 3 (inXile Entertainment)

This is a GREAT list and it should be a good show. However, my buddy Rand al Thor 19 says Xbox has all the execs coming, and flying media out, so this is going to be a VERY BIG show. Looking at the above list I wouldn't fly Ryan McCaffrey out for that. So other than services, and X-cloud; what would be worth the airfare?

An acquisition.

Again flying "shaggy" out for a studio the level of Playtonic should have gotten someone fired. So with that said here is my question. What level of acquisition, agreement, or partnership did Microsoft make that was so important to summon media for X019?

great list.

Jul 17, 2018
How true is this?
Halo Infinite: Budget Rumoured To Be The Most Expensive Video Game Ever

If true this is LEGIT crazy. If true this beats out GTA V which is insane. This would make Infinite the most expensive Halo game created. And if so this shows that MS may really be going all out in gaming. Again this can all be false because 500 million sounds insane for one game.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
How true is this?

If true this is LEGIT crazy. If true this beats out GTA V which is insane. This would make Infinite the most expensive Halo game created. And if so this shows that MS may really be going all out in gaming. Again this can all be false because 500 million sounds insane for one game.
That was already debunked in april by Matt and Stinkles. Also the site is. Eh.

Ebtesam

Self-Requested Ban
Apr 1, 2018
How true is this?

debunked

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
Infinite (Scarlett) gameplay would be enough for me.
i think they'll have a tease about MP flights that will show a small amount of renders. It'll all be alpha footage and subject to change. The most important thing will be the dates on when to start to sign up for infinite flights and when to see glimpses of it during HCS as it leads up to infinite's release.

but if we get aVidoc I'll be sooo happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.