• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017
With Sony releasing their games on PC, I don;t want to hear that old tired excuse of: why should I buy Xbox if MS releases everything on PC

Imagine not wanting people to play everywhere. IMAGINE.

Hudsoniscool

Banned
Jun 5, 2018
I was gunna buy cyberpunk and play it on my one X. Now I think I'll just wait and play the XSX version.

You know it would be pretty smart if Microsoft could release the series x the same day cyberpunk releases. Man imagine having infinite and 2077 at launch.

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
Could you imagine all the type of experiences that could be made long term if it was on PS4, PS5, PC, Xbox One, XSX and it was all crossplay?

The possibilities in Dreams are endless, indeed (and the most recent creations are even more amazing as people seem to be gearing up their projects for the final release). But if Sony is indeed changing their strategy to be more open, I think Dreams will be be at the forefront of that. Also I think it's a shame Project Spark was being buried so soon, relying too much on pre-made assets and carrying such a heavy microtransaction component.

Anyway, if Sony is to implement this strategy, I have slight hopes console warring and tired exclusive debates ('Xbox has no exclusives') might slow down a bit.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
With Sony releasing their games on PC, I don;t want to hear that old tired excuse of: why should I buy Xbox if MS releases everything on PC

Imagine not wanting people to play everywhere. IMAGINE.
I don't understand why people get so upset if exclusives go on another platform. Then you're preferred platform needs to offer things beyond exclusives. I'm in Xbox's ecosystem because of MS Rewards, BC, X enhanced BC, Game Pass, along with their investment in first party, and possibly xCloud.

solis74

Jun 11, 2018

Senior Game Producer on Diablo IV join Obsidian.

Pretty sure is for the Chris Parker AAA RPG.

Because the Former senior game producer worked on Overwatch 2 at Blizzard is now Production Director for unannounced project at Obsidian.

It's good that Obsidian and Inxile are recruiting at Blizzard, especially producers, because they know how to reach the most players and make big projects of very high quality.

Ray Cobo will do extremely good for Inxile, I think people will be amazed at their next project, directed by Chad moore & Jason D Anderson. Expect an immersive RPG Action in a Dark Fantasy or Space Fantasy universe

sounds promising

Nov 29, 2019
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Ooooh OK.

Someone said "for the first time ever a next gen console will have a limited edition." but seems that poster was confused with One X.

Please MS, make a Series X version. But if not, that game better be XSX enhanced from day one. Better yet, I rather not have enhanced bullshit at all anymore, but the chances of that may be slim.

Yeah, it was me, I edited already lol my bad, my memories failed me

knightmawk

Dec 12, 2018
What happened?

Edit: nvm

Rumors are flying that HZD may be coming to PC.

Which actually doesn't sound that farfetched. We know Decima has been ported and optimized for PC because Death Stranding is coming to PC, and Sony would be smart to look in to PC publishing sooner rather than later. PC is big in China (to be fair it's mostly multiplayer but still), way bigger than consoles, and it's not a tiny market in the rest of the world by any means, making a comeback in Japan as well.

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

ToadPacShakur

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I personally think Sony should consider putting Dreams on Xbox and try to build it to be a multiplatform creative juggernaut like Minecraft.

It's happening! At least according to Eurogamer.. which is cool. I like what I've seen of Dreams. Like a better version of what we wanted Project Spark to be. Really cool that I should be able to play it on PC

And goddamn is the PlayStation OT in a meltdown of sorts over this lol 😂😂 I literally read a post that said they hope it fails because PlayStation deserves better than this lol

EDIT: I mean, not all of them. There's a good amount that are cool with it..you just have a fun number of people being dramatic AF about it

Last edited:

knightmawk

Dec 12, 2018
I do wonder what the likelihood of Sony published games coming to Game Pass for PC is. Since Sony doesn't have a competing service, and PC releases won't interfere with console sales, I imagine it's non-zero.

Also with Microsoft and Sony partnering on streaming, maybe it could happen. Probably just wishful thinking, Sony is probably more likely to just not go in on a subscription service than to go in with game pass.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I do wonder what the likelihood of Sony published games coming to Game Pass for PC is. Since Sony doesn't have a competing service, and PC releases won't interfere with console sales, I imagine it's non-zero.

Also with Microsoft and Sony partnering on streaming, maybe it could happen. Probably just wishful thinking, Sony is probably more likely to just not go in on a subscription service than to go in with game pass.
PSNow.

Laver

Banned
Mar 30, 2018
It's happening! At least according to Eurogamer.. which is cool. I like what I've seen of Dreams. Like a better version of what we wanted Project Spark to be. Really cool that I should be able to play it on PC

And goddamn is the PlayStation OT in a meltdown of sorts over this lol 😂😂 I literally read a post that said they hope it fails because PlayStation deserves better than this lol
-"More people will be able to play your favorite game and share your passion"
-"No my $300 box won't be as prestigious anymore, Jim Ryan is a fool"

Apr 6, 2018
I've talked about a game with my source today, and it was about a brave woman fighting among a robot, but I forgot if the robot's name was Jack or Mac...

Last edited:

RedSparrows

Prophet of Regret
Feb 22, 2019
I bought a PS4 for Dreams. I don't have the inclination to really make anything but it is a very very cool piece of software.

Status
Not open for further replies.