• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
store.steampowered.com

Grounded on Steam

The world is a vast, beautiful and dangerous place – especially when you have been shrunk to the size of an ant. Can you thrive alongside the hordes of giant insects, fighting to survive the perils of the backyard?
The current target for Grounded's full release is sometime in 2021.
Our current plan for the full release is to have the following features:

• Complete storyline
• Steam Achievements and Cards
• More bugs! The insect kind.
• More environments and biomes
• More crafting recipes
• Additional features and updated systems to improve the entire experience"
"At the start of Early Access, the following features/content will be available in Grounded:

• Roughly 20% of the full storyline
• 3 major biomes – the grasslands, the hedge, and the haze
• Crafting
• Base building
• Single and online co-op play
• First two tiers of weapons and armor
• At least ten insects
• Arachnophobia mode"
"We greatly appreciate the willingness of our community to support and engage with the development of Grounded. Therefore, early supporters will receive a benefit since we will gradually increase the price of Grounded in early access as we add more content and features."

Nov 29, 2019
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
So, last night I saw a tweet made by Brad Sams that puzzled me. He posted the "Blades" dashboard of the Xbox 360 and said something like : "Save it as your new wallpaper, and thanks me later". And now, a supposed screenshot from the Xbox SX dashed leaked. So yeah... Interesting.

EDIT: nevermind, fake screenshot. nothing to see here folks, move along

Last edited:

Munki

Apr 30, 2019
The price for the XB X has been dropped to $379 here in Canada. Could that give us a clue of how much XsX will cost?

lilojigsaw

Chicken Chaser
Mar 1, 2018
hHhFG6b.jpg

It seems that the Mongoose and the Hog can be rebuilt into water vehicles. Interesting

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Intresting it says 2021 for the full release of Grounded.

We want to make the best experience possible and putting an exact timeline on an early-in-development game is very challenging. That said, we also want to be transparent with our community, so we will give you our best guess with the understanding that these plans may change. The current target for Grounded's full release is sometime in 2021."

Sotha_Sil

Nov 4, 2017

We want to make the best experience possible and putting an exact timeline on an early-in-development game is very challenging. That said, we also want to be transparent with our community, so we will give you our best guess with the understanding that these plans may change. The current target for Grounded's full release is sometime in 2021."

Quite surprising, I thought It was going to be a mid-2020 release. Maybe Microsoft decided to give them a little more leash and budget to get it done right? Can't complain with that.

knightmawk

Dec 12, 2018

I think that's partially because of the early access route they're taking. It's launching in preview so they'll need time for people to play it and give feedback and then to improve on that feedback. That's the difference between a good early access game and just a game coming out half finished.

They may be feature complete before the end of the year, at least with what they've planned, but they'll add and tweak features on the road map as the early access period goes on, instead of just prelaucnhing in March, finishing the road map and then hiking up the price 20 dollars at the end of the year.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
Game Pass Quests are pretty addictive folks. More into these than regular achievements. Hope they keep a separate Quest tabulation in the future.

Game Pass is very best next gen exclusive.

Yeah, I never cared much about achievements, but quests are giving me real motivation to to try and/or revisit games that I never would have, and more often than not, I'm pleasantly surprised. The only downside is I don't have enough storage space to hold all the new gems im finding and I already added 4TB.

Oct 27, 2017
That remaster thread got me thinking, even before BC MS really dropped the ball with their remasters.

The first year pretty much had Titanfall in March, FH2 in September and broken MCC in November

imo launch window should've had remasters of Forza Horizon 1, Halo 4 and Gears Judgement.
I know I wouldve easily bought if they were upgraded visuals and possible 60 fps. Like I did get tomb raider after all just to play something

I mean if your gonna have a $500 console at least have content for it out the gate

pg2g

Dec 18, 2018
That remaster thread got me thinking, even before BC MS really dropped the ball with their remasters.

The first year pretty much had Titanfall in March, FH2 in September and broken MCC in November

imo launch window should've had remasters of Forza Horizon 1, Halo 4 and Gears Judgement.
I know I wouldve easily bought if they were upgraded visuals and possible 60 fps. Like I did get tomb raider after all just to play something

I mean if your gonna have a $500 console at least have content for it out the gate

I gotta imagine that remasters were a lot more work before the consoles got more PC-ish.

Sikamikanico

Oct 25, 2017
Time flies - the next episode of the XboxEra Podcast is bring recorded this weekend, so that means it's time for another round of #CommunityQuestions!

QUOTE this post, ask away and we'll do our best to accommodate. 💚

Jan 4, 2018
So first infos on TGS are out and seemingly they'll show next gen consoles (plural) and will be centered around the future of the industry (cloud etc...).
I hope that means MS will be there once again

predrag

Oct 27, 2017
Time flies - the next episode of the XboxEra Podcast is bring recorded this weekend, so that means it's time for another round of #CommunityQuestions!

xCloud - when we can expect it and what pricing model will have - like, it would be part of XGP, XGPU or separate service?

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017

Hdmi cec. Why no support yet?
Remember more than one wifi password when?
Ability to update all in queue menu when?
More regions when? UAE and Saudia Arabia aren't the two only Arab speaking countries, surely.

MS is excellent in complex tasks but fails in simple ones.

HBC_XL

Apr 19, 2018
Vancouver

What random non-essential feature(s) would you want on the Series X to make it feel like a truly premium product? My example is wireless charging on the console - my controller charges when I lean it against the base.

Status
Not open for further replies.