• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

solis74

Jun 11, 2018
Damn

ESRNgYvXYAAt55T

:0

OneBadMutha

Nov 2, 2017
Keep saying Xbox community is sleeping on InXile. Some of their recent hires, including the former WOW lead, indicate the studio isn't making a little niche game. Fargo has some of the best connections in the industry and pulled in amazing talent while running Interplay. Now he's in one of the most talent rich territories in the world with Microsoft bags to help him him recruit.

Wastelands 3 looks phenomenal considering it started its life on Kick Starter. They won't have to Kick Start the next game.

christocolus

Oct 27, 2017
Keep saying Xbox community is sleeping on InXile. Some of their recent hires, including the former WOW lead, indicate the studio isn't making a little niche game. Fargo has some of the best connections in the industry and pulled in amazing talent while running Interplay. Now he's in one of the most talent rich territories in the world with Microsoft bags to help him him recruit.

Wastelands 3 looks phenomenal considering it started its life on Kick Starter. They won't have to Kick Start the next game.
Interesting stuff. didn't know this.

Voodoopeople

Oct 29, 2017
The Last of Us received a '10' on the old scale. I fully expect the same score for Part II. It is almost guaranteed above 90 on Meta.
Ori 2 could go either way in terms of 9 or 10 with IGN I think. Should be super close to a 90 on Meta.

More a point of interest than anything. IGN have a disproportionate weighting so we'll definitely see more games tracking down than up at that top end.

Voodoopeople

Oct 29, 2017
The exciting thing for me is that, if 2021 has the same number of games slated as 2020, we know nothing about them. That's a lot of new 1st party games coming in 2021.

speedomodel

Oct 27, 2017

I plan to play Wasteland 3 day one. Debating whether to start Wasteland 2 given what I've heard on it being rough and not necessary.

Really excited to see what they can deliver, though!

OneBadMutha

Nov 2, 2017
I plan to play Wasteland 3 day one. Debating whether to start Wasteland 2 given what I've heard on it being rough and not necessary.

Really excited to see what they can deliver, though!

Wasteland 2 is a good game with jank and is still best suited for PC over console. I've watched a lot of the Alpha videos for Wasteland 3 and there's a lot of qol improvements that will make W3 better for everyone but specifically will make playing on console much better. You're probably better off waiting for W3 at this point if you have a backlog.

Vico

Jan 3, 2018
Apr 6, 2018

solis74

Jun 11, 2018

agree!!

Status
Not open for further replies.