• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

papahefe

Apr 29, 2018
justice! it wasn't death stranding!

nice work From, as always. well done, and *actually* deserves game of the year. congrats!

Sotha_Sil

Nov 4, 2017
Sekiro is GOTY
Siiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Siiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Justice for FromSoftware

From Software's best game yet, it was the obvious choice for me. Miyazaki might be the best in the business right now.

Didn't expect The Outer Worlds to win, but it was nice seeing the main theme get played at the end with the rest of those great games. I think Cain and Boyarsky know the areas needing improvement, and I can't wait to see the sequel in a few years. :)

danrbg

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 9, 2018
They set out to make the best hardware ever. The crosshead is a detail that tells me.

Slowsonic

Feb 25, 2018
Gee, next gen hardware or thread is chaos atm, we back to Xbox is gcn but not navi talk at the moment. And Phil been called a weasel for feel serious x being the most powerful on the market

Klobrille

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
The Xbox team absolutely killed it today. And you know it.

Just to think there are 14+ other studios next to Ninja Theory working on ... Stuff like that ... Blows my mind.

I never was as optimistic about the future of Xbox as I am today.

coma

Oct 28, 2017
Awful show.

MS killed it though. Hype reveal + 3 great looking games. Bright times ahead.

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
Bleeding Edge, Wasteland 3 and Gears Tactics OT will be made by yours truly :)
Super good times ahead. It's so great to see Xbox in such a good spot before the next-gen launch.

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
So is it safe to say there won't be a formal "next-gen reveal event" now that they announced the Xbox Series X and showed the physical console tonight? Just go ham at E3?

NimbusCub

Oct 28, 2017
Phoenix
This quote from Gamespot's writeup stood out to me the most,

Perhaps, like me, you also watched it and thought it looked like pre-rendered CG, but everything in Hellblade 2's trailer is said to be done in engine, in real time, and that's really raised the bar for me in terms of expectations for flagship next-gen games.

I'm excited to see just how big of a leap Series X (and the likely Series S) will bring.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
I'ma buy Gears Tactics on Steam and hope that the rest of the series makes its way on PC eventually.

I'm still not sold on Senua having a sequel, tbh, but I can see the logiс: if done right, Senua could be the answer to Sony's Kratos that people will talk about a lot more.

rokkerkory

Banned
Jun 14, 2018
The Xbox team absolutely killed it today. And you know it.

Just to think there are 14+ other studios next to Ninja Theory working on ... Stuff like that ... Blows my mind.

I never was as optimistic about the future of Xbox as I am today.

Today is just the start too! Imagine gdc and e3! They have so much stuff to share at event now.

Detective

Oct 27, 2017
I just can't imagine what PG is doing and how their next game will look like. No imagination whatsoever!

Deleted member 47654

user requested account closure
Banned
Sep 10, 2018

79283246_1303615623155267_8639266019426172928_n.jpg

Deleted member 45460

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 27, 2018
My hype levels are so high I can't believe it, my god I can't imagine how good Halo Infinite is going to look on that.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Copy pasting my twitter thoughts:

On Hellblade 2:

- Why is "Hellblade" now the subtitle?
- Hellblade is my favorite game I played this year, but a sequel feels... Cheap in a way? At least on paper. The first was such an achievement that turning it into a franchise feels wrong. Hyperbolic, but like "Mona Lisa 2"

Deleted member 45460

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 27, 2018
Copy pasting my twitter thoughts:

On Hellblade 2:

- Why is "Hellblade" now the subtitle?
- Hellblade is my favorite game I played this year, but a sequel feels... Cheap in a way? At least on paper. The first was such an achievement that turning it into a franchise feels wrong. Hyperbolic, but like "Mona Lisa 2"
Incredibly successful games get sequels

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017
From MS trailing behind Sony in terms of next gen news to dropping console design first

L
O
L

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.