• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
The World
Just Woke Up

Caught Up

Hype Fucking Central

XmQPaCy.gif

037385w.gif

RR1WuBO.gif

QLntzsG.gif

sponger

Dec 7, 2018
Regarding New Xbox - I hope for SX white version day one. It was very frustrating to wait for wierd bundles for white color.

And whole embarrassing FO76 with it.

Mack

Banned
May 30, 2019
Man, I was thinking about buying PS5 as my first next-gen console, but not a chance. Series X day 1 with all the launch exclusives on Game Pass will be glorious. So hyped after TGA reveal.

Forgive me brothers, for I have sinned.

Nov 29, 2019
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
About Xbox - beautiful design, ok name. Good to see they upgrade what already was awesome (controller). By the size of it, I truly hope it's the strongest console on the market

About Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2 - I've watched 10 times already. Not only because the jaw dropping graphics, but cuz it's full of raw emotion. The chanting, the dark atmosphere, the strange ritual, it was just unreal to see that type of game coming out from Microsoft after so long. Props to Ninja Theory, Senua actress, the sound team and Microsoft for giving them funds.

Unbelievable.

Now I need to get some sleep, been awake since the start of the TGA.

Fizie

Jan 21, 2018
Man I love that MS now seem to be fully adopting the 'X' branding. Focusing on black and white with just a hint of green gives it a real premium feel.
screenshot2019-12-13apjkcj.png

Kiekura

Mar 23, 2018
Jeez Ebetsam, relax, even if the PS5 is slightly More powerful than the Xbox Sex, it doesnt really matters when you have things like Hellblade 2 catching everyone's eyes.

No matter which console is more powerful, the difference between them will be small. Next gen games are gonna look incredible!

Name is pretty meh, but everything else about next gen Xbox sounds fucking amazing. Next E3 is gonna be best E3 ever. Specially from Microsoft!

Kiekura

Mar 23, 2018
I know. He seemed surprised about the Lockhart resurrection though. He could be even more surprised next year when he finds out that Xbox is more powerful than he thought.

He already said next Xbox is over 12 tflops. And i dont think he will be suprised Even If it is more powerful. There is a good chance it is.

Golvellius

Banned
Dec 3, 2017
He already said next Xbox is over 12 tflops. And i dont think he will be suprised Even If it is more powerful. There is a good chance it is.
What I am saying is: even if some piece of information was accurate at some point in time, it can easily be false at a later time. If an insider doesn't get the update, it doesn't make him a liar, but he can still be wrong.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And I'm a fan of waiting and seeing what happens as opposed to freaking out and worrying prematurely.

being skeptical isn't freaking out but jumping at any skepticism whatsoever is - I'm already getting this and the series x day one

Breathe something that isn't from an Xbox vent maybe

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
Hellblade II will probably be a launch title, right?
Doubtful. It's still in "early development". They probably have ideas, but have been waiting to really get a sense of where they're going. Maybe a 2021 release?

Unrelated conspiracy theory:
In the Series X trailer, we saw 4 "dreams" / games: A car thing (Forza), a water thing (potentially just a reference to Hellblade), and a Halo thing. The other things from MS were (of course) also first party: Ori, Gears Tactics. But I found it so weird that they showed SOCCER in the Series X trailer. It seemed super out of place and not very "dreamlike" at all. But clearly it was a very conscious decision to include it amongst all of these first parties... With the news that The Show may be coming to Xbox, is there a possibility that XGS is making.. a first party soccer (football) game? Xbox/Microsoft do love their soccer. It would be strange, but stranger things have happened.

Bear and bird

Oct 27, 2017
Halo Infinite
Everwild
Hellblade II

Really digging the (assumed) year 1 lineup they've revealed thus far. And the best part? They've only just begun.

solis74

Jun 11, 2018
seeing some hot takes, even in this thread. gotta push back.

Xbox Series X is a fine name. It means Xbox is the shorthand name, like always, and whichever "Series blank" you buy will still be an Xbox, still playing with your friends on Xbox, using your Xbox games.

The machine looks amazing. Yep, it looks like a slender gaming PC. And yep, that means the machine looks amazing.

Halo, Forza, and most of all, Hellblade 2 looked absolutely stunning. Not a one-and-done. An important, AAA, third person narrative driven action adventure game. Just what everyone begs for.

Let's get it Team Green! Positive vibes and excitement now more than ever! Let's go!

Lets go indeed!

Sep 19, 2019
Hamburg- Germany
Doubtful. It's still in "early development". They probably have ideas, but have been waiting to really get a sense of where they're going. Maybe a 2021 release?

Unrelated conspiracy theory:
In the Series X trailer, we saw 4 "dreams" / games: A car thing (Forza), a water thing (potentially just a reference to Hellblade), and a Halo thing. The other things from MS were (of course) also first party: Ori, Gears Tactics. But I found it so weird that they showed SOCCER in the Series X trailer. It seemed super out of place and not very "dreamlike" at all. But clearly it was a very conscious decision to include it amongst all of these first parties... With the news that The Show may be coming to Xbox, is there a possibility that XGS is making.. a first party soccer (football) game? Xbox/Microsoft do love their soccer. It would be strange, but stranger things have happened.

Good observation I had a similar thought when soccer showed up. Since it is a US based company and the show was in USA something like NFL or NBA would have been fit better if they would just have shown a 3rd party kind of game genre in between their first party showings.

Since PES releases early in Gamepass might it be we will see it as frist party next gen ??? It is a struggling franchise compared to Fifa and I don't know but maybe they needed some more "backup". Too much specualtion I know but I find it really odd to have soccer in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.