• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NimbusCub

Oct 28, 2017
Phoenix
Fyi, the Age of Empires section need to be updated with the studio's new name.

Thanks everyone for continuing to contribute to the best threads on ERA!

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New fresh thread taking us into 2020, one of the craziest years for Xbox ever probably. Gonna be a fun ride.

Deleted member 5764

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fresh thread smell! How do you folks think Scarlett will handle VR? I'm hoping for an Oculus partnership, possibly with the Quest in some way.

Buzzkiller_20

Oct 27, 2017
Fresh thread smell! How do you folks think Scarlett will handle VR? I'm hoping for an Oculus partnership, possibly with the Quest in some way.
I'm not sure they will. They said the would bring VR with Scorpio ( now known as Xbox One X) and quietly walked back on that. I think they feel VR isn't worth the investment and I think that would be a real shame. Hopefully I'm wrong and they do bring VR onto the platform in some way.

tapedeck

Oct 28, 2017
That new thread smell

Possibly NSFW
c4ee467fbc078bb97b0d9ef6b4c114b0.gif

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
That new thread smell. Wish the subtitle was Spencer's Choice, but the one we got is not too bad.

Looking forward to another clean thread, which is rare on Era.

PianoBlack

May 24, 2018
United States
With appreciation for the work that goes into making the OT, may I offer the following humble suggestions?

1. World's Edge for AoE studio
2. Tell Me Why and Battletoads highlighted in similar manner to Ori under XGP.
3. Change the studio order to alphabetical. I know it's not a big deal but it would make the new studios feel more integrated into the lineup instead of tacked on. And Halo would still come first :)
4. (Edit) And maybe Rare gets a split banner with Everwild similar to Playground?

Otherwise, very nice. And yes, I expect we get a Scarlett reveal before GDC, so this thread could see it!

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
Microsoft has their own VR stuff. No need to partner. Anyway, all VR stuff is becoming interchangeable. They will soon just be like Monitors. https://www.khronos.org/openxr/

I am sure Microsoft will support their own WMR stuff and maybe more on Scarlett. Flight Sim and Forza will probably be the first major titles from Microsoft with VR support. 2021 or later on Scarlett my guess

Deleted member 47654

user requested account closure
Banned
Sep 10, 2018
Y'all thinking that Klobrille is Phil Spencer, noobs ¡@Solis is the real Phil Spencer!
Want proof? solis74 has 7 letters, Spencer has 7 letters.
74 may look like a simple and innocent number amirite... WRONG
Look at this ancient cellphone and its keyboard

inchu-en-nokia-1100--u42312-1.jpg

P is located in the 7
H, I are located in the 4, 5 is next to 4 and contains the L... what do we have?
P H I L

In Amber Clad

static and disarray
Aug 26, 2018
London
I know MS have the whole MWR thing going on, but I'd be really happy if they support the Rift S, as I am highly likely to buy one in the next week...

DocH1X1

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
Percentage odds each for E3 2020:

- Playground Games shows off Fable reboot.
- The Initiative show off their new IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.