• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

danrbg

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 9, 2018
My favorite insider, I only believe in Klob.

Aug 26, 2019
Damn...I hope we didn't drive away Klob with all of our bickering. We're an unappreciative crowd.

These power conversations tend to be so nebulous. Like what does a 5-10% difference matter?

Wulfer

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I've been saying that the power card was only one of the cards MS is planning to play. I think they have 17 in their hand already and they have a full hand of aces for that sweet 21 play. Remember that deer in headlights look MS had at the X1 reveal. Someone else is gonna have that this time.

OneBadMutha

Nov 2, 2017
I finally had a chance to unbox my first gaming PC since Half Life 2 launched on PC many years back. First thing I did once I got past the setup is download the Xbox beta app and a bunch of Game Pass games. The gaming PC does not diminish the console value. The added emphasis of Game Pass just solidifies why Xbox has to be the primary console platform going forward. Crossplay/crossbuy games are all better to buy on Xbox. Now I'll be interested to see if Microsoft can get more multiplats in their PC store.

Sotha_Sil

Nov 4, 2017
Damn...I hope we didn't drive away Klob with all of our bickering. We're an unappreciative crowd.

These power conversations tend to be so nebulous. Like what does a 5-10% difference matter?

No, it really doesn't. It comes down to the ability of 1st party developers to get every bit of performance out of their respective consoles. XGS is hopefully closing that gap. 3rd parties will release games with relative parity if the gap is only 5-10%.

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
It happened before with Crackdown 3. The negativity on Era made him stop posting for a bit IIRC.

well, crackdown 3 sucked.

didn't realize he was taking another break. he should enjoy what he enjoys and not worry about what others think. i have a feeling this forum will be much more open to MS and MS platforms in the future anyways :)

DntSpwnOnMe

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I really hope they improve game installs next gen. Bought The Division 2 and it took a hour to install from disc then it hit me with a 55 gig patch. This is ridiculous.

Governergrimm

Jun 25, 2019

didn't realize he was taking another break. he should enjoy what he enjoys and not worry about what others think. i have a feeling this forum will be much more open to MS and MS platforms in the future anyways :)
Klob carries too much on his/her shoulders around here. The man/woman deserves a reprieve from all the negativity. There are some standup folks in this forum that enjoy Xbox and klob is one of 'em, Theory is another. I try not to say much about non Xbox things and be positive in general regardless of platform, but it isn't hard to see why certain posters would get worn down.
Cheers all looking forward to the impending onslaught of GP next year.

Aug 26, 2019

I don't actually know whether he's taking a break. I was just guessing. If he is, I wouldn't blame him.

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
Klob carries too much on his/her shoulders around here. The man/woman deserves a reprieve from all the negativity. There are some standup folks in this forum that enjoy Xbox and klob is one of 'em, Theory is another. I try not to say much about non Xbox things and be positive in general regardless of platform, but it isn't hard to see why certain posters would get worn down.
Cheers all looking forward to the impending onslaught of GP next year.
I don't actually know whether he's taking a break. I was just guessing. If he is, I wouldn't blame him.

its cool to be positive. cool to be negative. just be yourself and comfortable in your own skin and your own opinions. dont let others you disagree with, or disagree with you, bring you down.

Crackdown 3 was good fun.

case in point.

:)

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
Man, I really hope they improve game installs next gen. Bought The Division 2 and it took a hour to install from disc then it hit me with a 55 gig patch. This is ridiculous.
This.
you think when consoles are really always online and digital, would they just use xcloud or some type of fast/smart install if you download the game? I swear I remember them talking about smart install or whatever at an e3 once.

Tupper

Jul 15, 2019
I've been playing a lot of Subnautica lately (thank you Game Pass) and while Microsoft has limited the acquisitions for now... I'd like them to acquire Unknown Worlds Entertainment. Namely because I'd like them to have more money for QA and optimization. Quite a cool game but it could use more polishing.

Anyhoo, count me in the group that liked Crackdown 3. I see that recently came up.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
its cool to be positive. cool to be negative. just be yourself and comfortable in your own skin and your own opinions. dont let others you disagree with, or disagree with you, bring you down.

Yep. Honestly it's good to be critical of the media and products you consume. At least in this thread, I don't think people *want* to be negative, but there's no sense in being fake, but positive for the sake of a brand or corporation.

XGS is in an exciting place right now, so that's a lot of fun compared to where they used to be halfway through the gen, but I think it shows some security to be a tad hesitant at times, too.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Who is the dude on the far right
unknown.png

Super Havoc

Banned
Aug 24, 2018
The Haven
Me too. I don't buy physical anymore.

I've been digital entirely at the end of 360 (before xbo) and obviously PC. I'm passed the all digital age and I'm going full stream ahead. :)

These gentlemen get it. I'm only half in on streaming, even though I'm loving my time with Project xCloud and that's because we don't have 5G fully integrated around the US and the world yet. Once that happens I'm all for it.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
He's not an insider though lol
And to be fair, he is not saying anything new. Spencer said the same verbiage back around E3 2018.
If he has Inside Information that others don't (which he does), then he is an "insider". That doesn't mean he also can't share his personal opinions as a fan of the brand. Some of you need to stop trying to discredit him based on personal agendas.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
If he has Inside Information that others don't (which he does), then he is an "insider". That doesn't mean he also can't share his personal opinions as a fan of the brand. Some of you need to stop trying to discredit him based on personal agendas.
"Some of you"

I was just saying what even Klobrille has said many times.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
"Some of you"

I was just saying what even Klobrille has said many times.
Yes, some of you. People in this thread, people in other threads. People do the same for Jez, Rand, ect. They are in positions to know somethings, but also share their personal opinion. It's getting tiring seeing people try and discredit them.

Mack

Banned
May 30, 2019
Is there a single high profile leak from Klobrille that came out as truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.