• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
Yeah, I'm not expecting anything but Halo Infinite at Scarlett's day-one lineup at least first-party wise.
I'm more looking forward to Scarlett's Year One lineup which could be bloody amazing.

Yes absolutely. I am hoping they will blow us away with at least one brand new game from one of their studios to showcase Scarlett power, even if the particular game is still far off.

MS has now shown they backtracked (and I'm glad) on the whole "not revealing a game too early" because look at how early Ori 2 was revealed not to mention Everwild. So I say, if you can show some gameplay of upcoming games....go! Melt our eyes with Fable gameplay. Show us ridiculously good looking animations and visuals etc.

Let's wait and find out.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
I think NT their Hellblade team has a game for launch. Seems perfect if its like Hellblade. A "smaller" SP game with great tech.
They released Hellblade in august 2017. So thats more then 3 years and Hellblade didnt have any dlc or anything so Taheem moved on to a new project after that.
Offcourse ports were made of Hellblade but that doesnt effect Taheem. Also by that time BE is also already out.

solis74

Jun 11, 2018
giphy.gif

Day zero now :P

:)

Deleted member 51306

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 27, 2018
So I have a question regarding multiple systems. I have an X and I'm about to buy an all digital to put in my bedroom (with the plan of buying Scarlett and moving the x into my bedroom next year). My question is, is there anything special I need to do owning two consoles in my home to play all my digital games? Or is it as long as I'm signed into the profile that owns them then the games work? Also if my wife and I want to play the same game together what kind of hoops do you have to jump through? Any insight is appreciated.

Jun 22, 2018
So I have a question regarding multiple systems. I have an X and I'm about to buy an all digital to put in my bedroom (with the plan of buying Scarlett and moving the x into my bedroom next year). My question is, is there anything special I need to do owning two consoles in my home to play all my digital games? Or is it as long as I'm signed into the profile that owns them then the games work? Also if my wife and I want to play the same game together what kind of hoops do you have to jump through? Any insight is appreciated.
Make the console that your wife will play on your profile's "home console". That will share your profile's digital library with her.

Then you can still play your full digital library on any console you are signed into with your profile.

Dabanton

Oct 27, 2017
That scarlett thread is slowly descending into amazing stupidity

It actually started off well with some good discussion.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
12 God damn teraflops, Holy shiiiiit.

These specs are way beyond anything I imagined. Unbelievable..

I'm guessing Jan or Feb reveal

Nov 23, 2018
My first thought when I saw the MLB The Show news: too bad the snap function is gone... would have been sweet too play The Show and watch MLB.TV simultaneously.

I watch about ~125 MLB games a year so this news is just fantastic!

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
I can imagine microsoft showing off the power of next gen with Flight Simulator.

That game is a definition of a technical marvel.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
PS only fan here. We get Minecraft support, you guys get The Show. A soul for soul. Have fun with the game! (Fingers crossed for crossplay)

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Next gen sounding like it's going to be great. I think I'll have less time to play than in past gens but with xCloud I'm looking forward to the flexibility.

Hope the reveal is soon.

Nov 29, 2019
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Hi everyone, first post here in the OT. I've been following the Xbox OT since the fourth one and only now I've built the confidence to be part of this positive Xbox thread. Hope to be part of this group for a long time. My fav X019 moment was Yakuza and Kingdom Hearts Collection coming to Xbox One.

About the leaked specs, I'm so hyped for Anaconda, and Lockhart is a genius move by Microsoft. I just want to see how sleek and gorgeous the design is, Panos team never disappoints.

Status
Not open for further replies.