• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
her/

and it's not negative thing he/she said every one thinks and i said insider say otherwise....

and then tell him to wait for official reveals...

don't hype yourselves when we don't know Who to believe...

he was the first but then we have two more say the same...

and think the surprise was the reveal at TGA....

so we really don't know who to believe
Idk who cares at this point? There's not much more the machines can do besides 4k at 60. Both will be able to do that. 3rd party Devs will handicap the other platform, even if it's more powerful in terms of frame rate by making the same game performance across the consoles.

The only differentiator are exclusive games. Microsoft has more to prove there. That's why this thread exists and what I'm interested in learning more about

Heretic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The only suggestion I have for Xbox E3 is to keep Rod Fergusson away from the marketing

j/k but not j/k

Have tons of gameplay demos running on Series X. Live demos, prerecorded whatever but it needs to be gameplay. The only things that aren't gameplay should be in-engine. No CGI.
Live Halo Infinite demo or bust!

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The only suggestion I have for Xbox E3 is to keep Rod Fergusson away from the marketing

j/k but not j/k

Have tons of gameplay demos running on Series X. Live demos, prerecorded whatever but it needs to be gameplay. The only things that aren't gameplay should be in-engine. No CGI.
Yeah, I'm fine with either gameplay trailers, gameplay demos, and in engine trailers.

Deleted member 19924

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

j/k but not j/k

No, they're must be wrestlers playing video games underneath the stage with pyrotechnics going off all around and Terminator fan promos.

I'm convinced Rod was drunk when he decided to go with that presentation.

Sotha_Sil

Nov 4, 2017
I have an elite 2. I'm on my second controller, I'm considering taking this one back again. The issue I'm having is with the face buttons, they either stick or they lose connection briefly. For example when I hold down B to boost in rocket league, mid way through a full boost it will stop working.

I'm trying to wait for a new wave to come out before I exchange again.

Having said that, I prefer using an elite that doesn't work 100% over a regular controller. I would buy a warranty with the controller, and if possible buy it from an MS Store. I had a issue with the EB games in my city and I'll never go back.

Not exactly what I was hoping to hear, but appreciate the feedback hah.

Firenoh

Mar 7, 2019
Not sure if news, but Ori 2 is getting a physical edition on Xbox!
3616406-ori%20collectors%20edition.jpg

Not that anyone's gonna buy it, due to Game Pass

Munki

Apr 30, 2019
I'm curious to see if MS's plans to hold a spring event will now change since it has been confirmed that Sony will not be attending this year's E3.

Skedaddle

May 3, 2019
Europe
I cannot believe the negativity on this place at times. Only just noticed someone posted a thread "It's Been 3 Years Since Microsoft Cancelled Scalebound" which made me shake my head in disbelief. Just the fact someone has marked this date in their calendar while rubbing their hands together excited at the thought of posting it.

This comes after people voting for Halo Infinite to be the biggest disappointment of 2020.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
I cannot believe the negativity on this place at times. Only just noticed someone posted a thread "It's Been 3 Years Since Microsoft Cancelled Scalebound" which made me shake my head in disbelief. Just the fact someone has marked this date in their calendar while rubbing their hands together excited at the thought of posting it.

This comes after people voting for Halo Infinite to be the biggest disappointment of 2020.
Well, it looks like that scalebound thread was made by a fan that wanted to play that game. Not really surprising that they would keep up with the dates. And, tbh, the halo franchise hasn't had a sure fire hit in like a decade. So its not really surprising that people would be down on a game that no one knows much about in a franchise that hasn't been that great recently.

Skedaddle

May 3, 2019
Europe
Well, it looks like that scalebound thread was made by a fan that wanted to play that game. Not really surprising that they would keep up with the dates. And, tbh, the halo franchise hasn't had a sure fire hit in like a decade. So its not really surprising that people would be down on a game that no one knows much about in a franchise that hasn't been that great recently.
I am not even going to read the comments as it just encourages negativity which many seem to thrive on unfortunately.

Bugalugs214

Banned
Nov 26, 2017

j/k but not j/k

Have to agree with this I really hope they don't go down that route again, was a total hype killer.

Really happy about the E3 news, My three most wanted are Playground games new game, lots of Halo infinite gameplay and maybe a tease from The initiative.

Klobrille

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Trust me, there was a time where Xbox "needed" leaks in my opinion - and so it happened. But I can faithfully say this is not the case anymore. 2020 has the potential to be the best year for Xbox since the brand's existence in terms of announcements and diversity of first-game game releases. There is a strong momentum going on for the brand and the teams; and it feels like it all kinda began with a strong X019 showing.

2020 is nicely framed by Ori and The Will of The Wisps in the beginning and Halo Infinite towards the end of the year. The former potentially being the best-reviewed XGS game this whole generation, with the latter being the most ambitious XGS production ever. I'm excited for these two trend-setting projects, but maybe even more importantly, everything happening in between, with some things more unexpected than others.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Trust me, there was a time where Xbox "needed" leaks in my opinion - and so it happened. But I can faithfully say this is not the case anymore. 2020 has the potential to be the best year for Xbox since the brand's existence in terms of announcements and diversity of first-game game releases. There is a strong momentum going on for the brand and the teams; and it feels like it all kinda began with a strong X019 showing.

2020 is nicely framed by Ori and The Will of The Wisps in the beginning and Halo Infinite towards the end of the year. The former potentially being the best-reviewed XGS game this whole generation, with the latter being the most ambitious XGS production ever. I'm excited for these two trend-setting projects, but maybe even more importantly, everything happening in between, with some things more unexpected than others.

QMNAZSj.gif

Hype!

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
Ah hell no, I totally forgot about The Vanishing of Ethan Carter sale last week. The weeks fly by do quickly, completely forgot it. Fuck!

solis74

Jun 11, 2018

:)

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
her/

and it's not negative thing he/she said every one thinks and i said insider say otherwise....

and then tell him to wait for official reveals...

don't hype yourselves when we don't know Who to believe...

he was the first but then we have two more say the same...

and think the surprise was the reveal at TGA....

so we really don't know who to believe

Not completely right though.

If I remember correctly, Andrew started saying he heard from devs PS5 was stronger. Another guy said the same not long after this.

Then much later, like December Tom Warren tweeted out that he heard MS wanted to surprise Sony, that the final devkits for Scarlett hadn't been around yet and that it was now 12TF. Windows Central and DF then covered it, don't think they really confirmed anything. But Tom seems pretty sure.

To my knowledge no other rumors have been spoken of since that one. :)

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
Hopefully it will come to Game Pass this year and the developer being ‪The Astronauts‬, could they be the rumoured Polish studio Microsoft were in talks with?

I have no idea. Didn't know they were Polish. There's definitely a possibility that the game will come to Game Pass. But if not and it's in the sale again I will make sure to grab it.

Terror-Billy

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
OMG P3 IS IN PHIL SPENCER'S TWITTER TAG LOL

It really will be a P3 this year. God I can't wait.
That's his handle. I remember a hilarous story about his Xbox Live user name. He wanted to go with PS3 because his name is Philip Spencer III. Then he realized that, you know, that was too close to the competition's console name and settled for P3. It was on an old Major Nelson interview/podcast.

Nov 23, 2018
Does anyone here use the Elite 2 controller? I'm really tempted about getting one, but the thread here makes it seem like they all have QA problems. One user said they've replaced their controller 5 times (6 total controllers). If there's any semblance of quality assurance in production (and there should be for a high-end product), it seems almost impossible to me that someone could get that many duds in a row. What have your experiences been?
I use the Elite Series 2 and love the controller. First time with an elite and it's way better than "expected."

Status
Not open for further replies.