• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

knightmawk

Dec 12, 2018
If Microsoft returns to the Shadowrun license, it'll probably be through Global Publishing. They've licensed the IP before, but I could see them doing something bigger and higher budget than Harebrained Schemes couple of Shadowrun games (which are great).

It's possible there's a bunch of people at Obsidian or InXile that played a lot of Shadowrun in the 90s or are big fans of the world and would love to take on the world, but I feel like they're mostly more focused on their own IP at this stage.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
If Microsoft returns to the Shadowrun license, it'll probably be through Global Publishing. They've licensed the IP before, but I could see them doing something bigger and higher budget than Harebrained Schemes couple of Shadowrun games (which are great).

It's possible there's a bunch of people at Obsidian or InXile that played a lot of Shadowrun in the 90s or are big fans of the world and would love to take on the world, but I feel like they're mostly more focused on their own IP at this stage.

Harebrained is owned by Paradox now, and Paradox wants them to start creating original IPs.

knightmawk

Dec 12, 2018
Harebrained is owned by Paradox now, and Paradox wants them to start creating original IPs.

Yeah I know, I didn't say they'd partner with Harebrained Schemes again, I just brought them up for scale of the games. I don't know who Microsoft would partner with for a Shadowrun game though, no one jumps to the front of my mind.

Skedaddle

May 3, 2019
Europe
Such a shame the most recent Shadowrun games (Returns, Dragonfall, Chronicles, Hong Kong) never came to Xbox considering Microsoft owns the IP :(

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
So SoD2 to Steam. Come on MS with FH4 and SoT. Both games who are also fully supported like SoD2.
Build that library on Steam.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
So SoD2 to Steam. Come on MS with FH4 and SoT. Both games who are also fully supported like SoD2.
Build that library on Steam.
I agree. Would love to see those titles reach more audience. I have to assume they are at least going to bring sea of thieves over...maybe for the two year anniversary that is coming up next month?

Oct 25, 2017
Sea of Thieves would be fucking huge on Steam. Forza too. I can understand if Horizon doesn't come because of the series frequency, but Sea of Thieves is a no brainer.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
When will be the next Inside Xbox? Sony and Nintendo seem to be playing chicken with one another so maybe Xbox can bring the hype instead.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They should give me a reason to care about Gears 5 by putting prior games on PC.
Agreed, but unfortunately those are older games that only exist on modern Xbox platforms due to emulation and have been X enhanced to 4k for Xbox One X and future Xbox consoles. If they were being remastered like Halo was, then I could see it happen.

Klobrille

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Bleeding Edge is so. much. fun.
Agreed.

bleedingedgebeta14.023ojuu.png

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
6 million new number?

" Join six million existing players and discover what Juggernaut Edition has to offer: "

MrDeveus

Apr 26, 2019
She works at The Initiative if anyone wants to zoom in on what's on the computers. (I can't see anything tho)

twitter.com

Anim8trGirl on Twitter

“Just got back from buying last minute valentines gifts for the hubs and found this at my desk 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰”

Nov 29, 2019
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
She works at The Initiative if anyone wants to zoom in on what's on the computers. (I can't see anything tho)

twitter.com

Anim8trGirl on Twitter

“Just got back from buying last minute valentines gifts for the hubs and found this at my desk 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰”

Interesting points on the image

- Slide Kick on the notepad
- A lot of kitchen scenario related stuff (Kitchen Scenario Windows, Door and etc)
- A specific model of a Meat Clever (meatcleavermodel.meatcleaverblade)
- RIG_CMSecuritySuit_Male
- Rig_BaseHuman

Noble

Oct 27, 2017
Interesting points on the image

- Slide Kick on the notepad
- A lot of kitchen scenario related stuff (Kitchen Scenario Windows, Door and etc)
- A specific model of a Meat Clever (meatcleavermodel.meatcleaverblade)
- RIG_CMSecuritySuit_Male
- Rig_BaseHuman

also, think the top left screen has Gears in the background

also: the note says "Slide kick leg" or something like that (?)

coma

Oct 28, 2017
Playing the Bleeding Edge beta, game seems really well made. Feels super slow to me though. Maybe a weird comparison, and I'm sure it'd break a bunch of stuff, but I wish they'd borrow from Warframe, both with movement and melee combat.

Maybe it'll start to feel better as I play more.

Status
Not open for further replies.