• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

In Amber Clad

rather sultry
Aug 26, 2018
London
I don't get how anyone can like CG Trailers, they show nothing what the game is actually like or will look like. They are completely useless.

I know going in I'm not going to get gameplay, and I appreciate seeing the craft and talent on display. There's also a chance to get a different kind of window into something you love - I'm not watching all those live-action/CG Halo trailers being annoyed that I'm not getting gameplay, I'm too busy appreciating seeing the universe from a different angle.

There it is, now cue the hottakes on it being called IX

Alright, let's go.

LDjv7Qx.gif

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
Oh damn, we have to wait longer to finally see Halo Infinite and all else what XGS is working on? Daaaaaamn.

And if not June, then July?

Firenoh

Mar 7, 2019
So this is probably the time to show off Cyberpunk 2077, and in addition begin those limited edition preorders. Also coincides with RDR2 launching on Game Pass, so expect to see that running on Xbox Series X as well.

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
Curious to see what other devs will show their games. Ubisoft showing at least AC is confirmed, maybe stuff like Cyberpunk, Dying Light 2 or Elden Ring?

Eamon

Prophet of Truth
Apr 22, 2020
I think the 3rd party focus kind of makes sense - enables Xbox to spread themselves out across the summer for reveals of XGS. I imagine this would entail an e3 equivalent, and a Gamescom equivalent (or at least an appearance at Opening Night Live).

bcatwilly

Oct 27, 2017
While I am dying to see the content from Xbox Game Studios, I am still really hyped to see next gen games for Xbox Series X. And it seems to me that they are very confident in their first party content to "separate" events in this manner.

May 26, 2019
Nashville, Tennessee
I don't think we see Lockhart until the E3 replacement in June. I see it being announced in conjunction with the price for the Series X as a more cost effective option to experience the next generation of games.

Firenoh

Mar 7, 2019
While I am dying to see the content from Xbox Game Studios, I am still really hyped to see next gen games for Xbox Series X. And it seems to me that they are very confident in their first party content to "separate" events in this manner.
There's totally gonna be 3rd party games shown off during the June event as well. New ones.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Surprised they're using the Inside Xbox brand for this. Eh, doesn't matter, I think they successfully conveyed that this is more major than the usual show.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
I am pumped to finally start seeing some stuff. I think AC is going to blow us away.

The wait for Halo continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.