• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HgS

Dec 13, 2019
So we're gonna find out about what The Initiative is working on this year, wonder if that's gonna contain a glimpse on gameplay. And same goes for Fable, are we getting gameplay do ya'll think? In June?

Playground and Fable would be the one i'd feel most comfortable showing early. The studio has a great track record, experience with large projects etc. I think Xbox will probably remain gun shy when it comes to showing things off early if the studio isn't basically guaranteed to deliver what they show.

Ebtesam

Self-Requested Ban
Apr 1, 2018
Seriously, I've been hooked with the Division 2 photo mode especially with Warlords of New York.

It's such a missed opportunity.
yeah Most games have a Photo Mode.

Playground and Fable would be the one i'd feel most comfortable showing early. The studio has a great track record, experience with large projects etc. I think Xbox will probably remain gun shy when it comes to showing things off early if the studio isn't basically guaranteed to deliver what they show.
i just want them to stop show us a games with Cartoon graphics...

and give me Gears Quality graphics level

Remeran

Nov 27, 2018
I was thinking about this during inside xbox. Would I be able to preinstall halo infinite on an external HDD and just transfer it to the series x? Maybe only download the series x portion? Trying to download less when I get my series x lol.

solis74

Jun 11, 2018
xbox-controller-tendencia.jpg

So, Xbox, am still waiting for Forza Horizon: México
I mean, it makes sense:
FH1- USA
FH3- Australia
FH4- United Kingdom
Every Xbox strong market should have a Forza Horizon game representing it, Maybe Forza Horizon 6, i mean, everyone know FH5 will be in Japan

cool

Hilbert

Oct 27, 2017
Pacific Northwest!
xbox-controller-tendencia.jpg

So, Xbox, am still waiting for Forza Horizon: México
I mean, it makes sense:
FH1- USA
FH3- Australia
FH4- United Kingdom
Every Xbox strong market should have a Forza Horizon game representing it, Maybe Forza Horizon 6, i mean, everyone know FH5 will be in Japan

I think Mexico is a great choice. The landscapes can be so varied, from deserts like Zacatecas, beaches, jungles and dense cities. All with their own Mexico look. I like it!

Biosnake

Oct 25, 2017
Man, those controller topics are straight up battlefields lol. Wonder if the quarantines have made it even worse.

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019

Agreed on Playground, that's a studio that always delivers and on time and also very polished too. I really hope they show some gameplay because a CG trailer or anything not showing bits of gameplay won't do anything for me.

Jimmy1984

Banned
May 19, 2018
I know that E3 official conference has been canceled but when do you think we could open a thread on upcoming Xbox Digital event?

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
I mean Shinobi his posts isnt that of a surprise. The meme of cartoony games started abit after XO but died quickly when Hellblade was shown.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I was unaware Grounded had single-player; I'm very interested now. I love the way it looks too.

Fizie

Jan 21, 2018
Yes MS definitely need to jump on that photomode train. Incredibly fun, and it's also a great marketing tool for games as people share pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.