• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
What is the game you guys want to see the most at the event?

Today we see all of what Shinobi has been hinting at!

jkIS1xB.jpg
To be fully transparent, I wasn't specifically referring to E3 at that time, but things I know that are in development and coming in the future, you won't see all of that today (The Initiative isn't there for example). If I recall that was back in early April, before COVID really started wrecking the world, especially here in the states, so some things aren't ready just yet.

Still, definitely a lot of first party stuff today, just don't go in expecting tons of gameplay, lots of projects are still early.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
To be fully transparent, I wasn't specifically referring to E3 at that time, but things I know that are in development and coming in the future, you won't see all of that today (The Initiative isn't there for example). If I recall that was back in early April, before COVID really started wrecking the world, especially here in the states, so some things aren't ready just yet.

Still, definitely a lot of first party stuff today, just don't go in expecting tons of gameplay, lots of projects are still early.

684cbf5652f6d3680a09f6e5b2570e52.gif

Paper Wario

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017

The one i expecting to get alot of gameplay is Halo really and makes sense when it comes out soon. Rest i expect some trailers inengine etc. Makes the most sense.
Would be crazy to expect like a 10 min gameplay of a game for end of next year.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada

Thanks Shinobi.

In Amber Clad

static and disarray
Aug 26, 2018
London
I probably won't be posting much, if at all, during the showcase as I'll be too busy watching, but I would just like to say, ladies, gents, and everyone in between, it has been wonderful to share this madness with you :)

rashbeep

Oct 27, 2017
The one i expecting to get alot of gameplay is Halo really and makes sense when it comes out soon. Rest i expect some trailers inengine etc. Makes the most sense.
Would be crazy to expect like a 10 min gameplay of a game for end of next year.

i would hope there is at least a healthy amount of real time footage

larryfox

Apr 27, 2020
How are you guys watching this? I'm watching the pre-show with kinda funny and the actual show with the giant bomb because they're not doing the pre-show coverage

roly82

Apr 2, 2019

Halo Infinite next gen demo will be enough

Searsy82

May 13, 2019
How are you guys watching this? I'm watching the pre-show with kinda funny and the actual show with the giant bomb because they're not doing the pre-show coverage

Ill be watching the straight commentary freed fee of both the pre-show and main show. Ill take a gander at the reaction/commentary coverage afterward.

XVerdena

Oct 28, 2017

Is it true that the new Fable is a MMO-ish GaaS?

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Just to be sure, Geoff stuff starts in 1 hour and actual showcase in two, right?

gogojira

Oct 27, 2017
I'm OK with some serious teasing at this event. Halo is coming, the big ticket item is ready to launch this year and we'll get plenty of gameplay there. Even if it's early, I want to see some future projects that we can look forward to.

klauskpm

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Brazil
I would like everything to be gameplay, to be honest. Especially after the Inside Xbox. If it is at least representative of gameplay I would be happy as well. So, I'm hoping to see Halo (guaranteed), Hellblade 2, and Medium.

Talking about where I'll watch. I'll be watching Geoff pre-show and probably will hop on to the official live stream right after.

doyneamite

Oct 26, 2018

For the longest time people have asked for Xbox to show stuff that is much further out, akin to how Sony do it. Even when they do that today, people will then complain about it not being gameplay.

A never ending loop.

True_fan

Banned
Mar 19, 2020
No gamer should be expecting a ton of gameplay at this time. That was just just a troll to downplay the may showing. We didn't hear those complaints after the sony show. Teasers, in engine trailers, hell music and the game title on the screen would suffice for some games.

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
Two hours to go.

I've been on this forum since December 2017 and oh boy have we witnessed some weird transformation of 2017 Xbox to the Xbox that we know right now.

Two hours!

Deleted member 70647

User requested account closure
Banned
May 31, 2020

do you have any banjo news, a tease, anything? i wanna have hope that he will finally return with a new game.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe we're finally here. New Fable?!?!?!!?!??! Excited for that. I'd be super bummed if its not revealed.

Karateka

Oct 28, 2017
I feel bad for shinobi how can you even post on this site when people continually ask you questions you obviously cant answer.

klauskpm

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Brazil
No gamer should be expecting a ton of gameplay at this time. That was just just a troll to downplay the may showing. We didn't hear those complaints after the sony show. Teasers, in engine trailers, hell music and the game title on the screen would suffice for some games.
I'm no gamer, so I'm expecting tons of gameplay :P

Seriously speaking. Just teasers, music, and a game title is just hype, and for me, that is a hard pass 🤷‍♂️

True_fan

Banned
Mar 19, 2020
I'm no gamer, so I'm expecting tons of gameplay :P

Seriously speaking. Just teasers, music, and a game title is just hype, and for me, that is a hard pass 🤷‍♂️
Why? When not in an office, most people take a bit longer to complete work. Im sure trailer development is a joint effort and thats probably hard to do over online meetings. Thats why it should be acceptable to just show you a teaser to get people bought in to the pipeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.