• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
To be fully transparent, I wasn't specifically referring to E3 at that time, but things I know that are in development and coming in the future, you won't see all of that today (The Initiative isn't there for example). If I recall that was back in early April, before COVID really started wrecking the world, especially here in the states, so some things aren't ready just yet.

Still, definitely a lot of first party stuff today, just don't go in expecting tons of gameplay, lots of projects are still early.

Okay :/ thanks for the tempering, saves a lot of disappointment.

so realistically, halo...then a lot of smaller titles?

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
Less than an hour to pre-show
W4Gz.gif

gogojira

Oct 27, 2017
Do I need to watch this on the official Xbox Youtube account or will the Game Awards channel transition into the event, too? I'm guessing it will, but just want to be sure.

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe they're going to announce Killzone 5, finally the Halo killer. Sony is finished.

SRV

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Just dropping by to say we are almost there, aaaaaah we finally made it! Hope everyone has a blast and I'll see you all on the other side.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
Really all I want to see is Halo.

I'm also curious about what Everwild is, and I hope this presentation makes it more clear what the game is like. It looks stunning, but I want to know how it plays or have an idea of what it'll be like.

Psychonauts 2 would be fun to see, I hope the original comes to Game Pass before that launches.

Fable I'm super excited to see, but I kind of just expect a CG trailer. Game engine footage would be a great surprise. I have faith in Playground, Forza Horizon is so good.

Add in another first party announcement and I'll be super happy with this show.

Status
Not open for further replies.