• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobin.hb96

Dec 30, 2019
Yeh, I wouldn't take what i said as a bad thing. Basically that if you want to see what XGS is working on you'll get a larger focus on that here. Rather than say the latest COD or Elden Ring trailer.

Some of the IP to be shown by XGS has either already been announced (for example Halo / Everwild) or is a sequel, or is based on existing Xbox franchise IP (for example [REDACTED])
Well you said It's gonna be a "good" show for the ones who are Halo fan. so It's normal that we feel you trying to say that It's not going to be the amazing show we thought It would be...
Just two more days till we find out I guess

PsyDec

Jun 3, 2019
Those guys havent delivered something good and meaty since 2016 (Quantum Break), i wouldn't count on them.

EDIT: Well, maybe Gears Tactics falls in the XGS Publishing umbrella, i don't know
Ori? Sunset overdrive? Cuphead? Halo Wars 2? Killer Instinct?
I get they haven't been Sony levels and definitely hit and miss, but with Booty at the helm I expect some improvements.

Deleted member 47654

user requested account closure
Banned
Sep 10, 2018
Ori? Sunset overdrive? Cuphead? Halo Wars 2? Killer Instinct?
I get they haven't been Sony levels and definitely hit and miss, but with Booty at the helm I expect some improvements.
Come on, KI and Sunset Overdrive were released in 2013/2014, Cuphead wasnt funded by Microsoft.
You are right on Ori and Halo Wars 2 i have to admit.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
Crimson Skies 2! haha I know it won't happen :( either way I'm freaking hyped for the show :) Gonna get up, get ready, order a breakfast bagel with ice coffee and watch the pre-show leading to the main event
3 you mean. The Xbox Game was a sequel to the original PC game. Pissed me off at the time that they decided to make that game console exclusive.

GING-SAMA

Banned
Jul 10, 2019
giphy.gif

Damn... Brian Fargo is definitively not kidding.

True_fan

Banned
Mar 19, 2020
Yeh, I wouldn't take what i said as a bad thing. Basically that if you want to see what XGS is working on you'll get a larger focus on that here. Rather than say the latest COD or Elden Ring trailer.

Some of the IP to be shown by XGS has either already been announced (for example Halo / Everwild) or is a sequel, or is based on existing Xbox franchise IP (for example [REDACTED])
Sounds great to me, I just hope we get a glimpse of what The Initiative is working on.

On another note MCC overtook death stranding, the hype is real!!!!

GameChanger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man why did the other thread get locked? Why aren't we allowed have a thread like that 2 days before the event. It was fun to browse that thread and see other people get hyped.

HgS

Dec 13, 2019
An announcement about Xbox Live Gold would almost certainly be a "business" or "platform" thing and we've been told not to expect anything about that.

I suspect they'll want a few minutes to go over what the changes are going to be. What migration plans are, what if anything is replacing Gold etc. It's something they should set some time aside so people really understand it. Needs an event for that sort of thing... Not a games showcase.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow didn't know that! Haha was the pc version anything like the Xbox version?
I think they were similar yeah. Don't remember much from each tbh. Been awhile. On a similar note, equally annoying that Midtown Madness 3 was console only too. Microsoft were pretty good at pissing off PC players back then

arsene_P5

Prophet of Regret
Apr 17, 2020
What do people think about XBL getting free MP? I don't know what to think, because PC users are free to play MP without Gold. Thus it would make sense to give everyone the same restrictions. On the other hand they make billions, so what would fill the void? Gamepass, xCloud? Something else?
Holy shit REcore.

Detective

Oct 27, 2017
surprised there isn't any leaks.
How do people get these information when MS is on lockdown? Do devs talk to each other? Like how would Shinobi , Zhuge or others know? Am just curious!

GING-SAMA

Banned
Jul 10, 2019
Assistant Mocap Director/Senior Animator at R* Games join inXile as Animation Director. He join inXile 1 year ago but he updated his Linkedin this month.

He work on in game & cutscenes animations on Max Payne 3, GTAV & RDR2.

That's 2 Rockstar veterans who work at inXile in important positions for their next big RPG

-Art Director
-Animation Director

SRV

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
It's that time of the night again. It's bedtime and when I wake up....only one day to go!!!!

Shrennin

Oct 25, 2017

Blinx lives!

space_nut

Oct 28, 2017
NJ
I think they were similar yeah. Don't remember much from each tbh. Been awhile. On a similar note, equally annoying that Midtown Madness 3 was console only too. Microsoft were pretty good at pissing off PC players back then

It is great how MS are now. Can enjoy Xbox games on pc with crossplay, cross save, and cross purchase too. Excited to give xCloud a go on my phone and anywhere I go

Jul 10, 2020
Assistant Mocap Director/Senior Animator at R* Games join inXile as Animation Director. He join inXile 1 year ago but he updated his Linkedin this month.

That's 2 Rockstar veterans who work at inXile in important positions for their next big RPG

-Art Director
-Animation Director
Holy shit what are they working on?!

Jamie

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017

True_fan

Banned
Mar 19, 2020
surprised there isn't any leaks.
How do people get these information when MS is on lockdown? Do devs talk to each other? Like how would Shinobi , Zhuge or others know? Am just curious!
They know people who work at the studios. Im sure no insider knows the Thursday show though. Phil is only going to let exclusive eyes see the full presentation.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Maybe Horizon will do it but Forza with Forge would be wild, more in the vein of wild and fun, Forza Madness, yeah I still want Midtown Madness.

FusionNY

Oct 25, 2017

Can't believe you just confirmed Lost Odyssey 2 like that!

Askherserenity

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017

-Art Director
-Animation Director

Man...

ZedKay101

May 31, 2020
I know I should keep expectations in check but I really thought MS would go all out for this event - delaying the event so that they can curate the content needed for a blowout.

So if Obsidian for example are only going to be showing Grounded, I'll be extremely disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.