• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
DbTV3mUW4AAv21z.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xvyVnkcgtE

Xbox one:

Super Mega Baseball 2

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

360:

Sega Vintage Collection: Streets of Rage

Vanquish

Kaji AF16

Nov 6, 2017
Argentina
Excellent. Vanquish is one of the few classics from last generation that I still have to play.
And I have always loved Streets of Rage...

Great pre-E3 month.

Reddaye

Mar 24, 2018
New Brunswick, Canada
I guess I can retire my Vanquish disk to the shelf. This is a great month. I'm actually more pumped for Streets of Rage than anything else lol. Great lineup all around though.

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Heutchy Heutchy Heutchy Heutchy

You know what would be nice?

If they could Heutchy some Xbox One games like MGS TPP higher than 720p

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
"Vanquish is the closest sequel to God Hand you're ever gonna get.

Just stick a rockets to Genes asshole and it's basically God Hand 2."

- Pat, Super Best Friends

Malcolm9

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Who is the guy doing the cringey voiceover? Out of these games i'm looking forward to playing the Streets of Rage collection.

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
Wow, i thought they were Game Pass titles at first!

I started playing Phantom Pain and sold my physical copy, but i'll definitely revisit it now! Is the game X enhanced?

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
I'm doing Peace Walker on BC at the moment and was thinking about getting Phantom Pain on PC afterwards. Guess I'll get the XO version instead. Great month.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Another great month seemingly. Never played Vanquish but I hear a lot of great things about it- and I haven't played MGSV for a couple of years and already know that's great. So yeah great month. Great!

M1chl

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Czech Republic

Bugalugs214

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
Good month, will get all of them!

MGS V would be awesome enhanced, dont like the chances of Konami even looking at it though.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh man! I was always interested in Vanquish due to it's praise

Lukas Taves

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
I don't want to get hyped, but Vanquish coming to gwg the month before E3 is really a good timing given the rumors of Vanquish 2 being announced there.

oneida

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
don't sleep on the streets of rage collection!!! it is developed by M2 and is a masterful conversion with both the original japanese versions and localized versions of all three games. there's also a sound test mode!!! play this game!!!!

Steverulez

Oct 27, 2017
So surely we're getting an MGSV TPP X patch now right? It is a very impressive game technically speaking (I loved it as well but I know it's quite divisive) but hopefully they can shine it up even nicer for the X

Vanquish is nice too and streets of rage. Can't say I have any interest in baseball but guessing it's nice for those that do

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, sick month. I'll definitely play Vanquish finally, enjoyed the demo back then but never bought it for some reason. Was not planning to buy MGSV because of the late-game grind that people talk about. Buuut I will give it a shot now.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
That is a very good month. MGSV is excellent and I've wanted to play Vanquish.