• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Is anyone else hyped for JBbWr5motzEfDIuu? JBbWr4motzEfDIuu was a bit weak, but it was a good framework for a sequel.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
picard-oooh.gif

teeheehee, what could it beeee, definitely not banjo three

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I'll be forever disappointed in this forum if we haven't collectively worked together to crack the codes Zodiac-style and discovered what each coded name relates to by the end of the day.

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
NoMeaDN2OCG4nLAe

Let's break it down!

No - MeaD - N2O - CG - 4n - LA - e

- No
- Mead
- N2O = Nitrous Oxide
- CG = Computer Graphics
- 4n
- LA = Los Angeles
- e

What this means to be is that FABLE 4n (the n means "New", or even "Neo") is taking a drastic turn!

For starters...it will take place in LA, not Albion like other times. It will also take place in the Near-Present times, as shown by having NO MEAD, but N2O (Nitrous Oxide) is in abundance.

But sadly, it's still going to be a CG Trailer...again.

e?

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
I'll be forever disappointed in this forum if we haven't collectively worked together to crack the codes Zodiac-style and discovered what each coded name relates to by the end of the day.
Has Phil Spencer gotten a haircut recently?
For starters...it will take place in LA, not Albion like other times. It will also take place in the Near-Present times, as shown by having NO MEAD, but N2O (Nitrous Oxide) is in abundance.
I can understand how you've made this mistake, but it's actually Las Albion. New Fable is a GTA clone (they pivoted to save on dev costs by reusing car models).

... More seriously, maybe this is Ark 2 because Nitrous Oxide is a reference to Vin Diesel.

Last edited:

Darkstorne

Oct 26, 2017
England
NoMeaDN2OCG4nLAe

Let's break it down!

No - MeaD - N2O - CG - 4n - LA - e

- No
- Mead
- N2O = Nitrous Oxide
- CG = Computer Graphics
- 4n
- LA = Los Angeles
- e

What this means to be is that FABLE 4n (the n means "New", or even "Neo") is taking a drastic turn!

But sadly, it's still going to be a CG Trailer...again.

e?
NO MEAD!? I'd be happy if that's the central plotline. Certainly a cause I'd fight to put right.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
My mind still goes back to that year when Xbox's entire E3 presentation was leaked on a paper list online xD

christocolus

Oct 27, 2017
Is this why we haven't got any leaks? Is Bethesda finally sharing their secret sauce with the Xbox teams. šŸ˜Ž

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Has Phil Spencer gotten a haircut recently?

I can understand how you've made this mistake, but it's actually Las Albion. New Fable is actually a GTA clone (they pivoted to save on dev costs by reusing car models).

... More seriously, maybe this is Ark 2 because Nitrous Oxide is a reference to Vin Diesel.

Oh snap! You right!

NO MEAD!? I'd be happy if that's the central plotline. Certainly a cause I'd fight to put right.

But sadly...there is still No Mead around Las Albion...hence why we have to lead a Revolution in the game!

Now I know what you are thinking "MouldyK, we already revolted and became King/Queen in Fable 3...what's new?"

Well, we are not becoming royalty in this game, we are going to become Underground Mead Barons! Instead of the game becoming about running a kingdom part-way through the game...in this game, it turns into a Factorio Clone, where we are making Mead secretly, hoping that the Ruler, King E (I finally figured out the e part), does not find out and shut us down.

You'll have to manage your Nitrous Oxide Levels as that is the energy of the game, however, if you have too much of it not being used, the LAPD might find you out!

TechnicPuppet

Oct 28, 2017
Burnout 1-4 remasters, couple of Virtua Tennis remasters, couple of TopSpin remasters and New Vegas remake. Problem solved.

GundamStyle

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
1) wTetCu3GZOEhnOkK - Metal Gear Solid 7
2) NoMeaDN2OCG4nLAe - Half Life 3
3) loQisPxoSjELV8mT - Fallout New Vegas 2
4) vxq6EuVe9IzNPv1V - Bioshock Frost
5) ILqJIse4zA28BM1Z - Avowed
6) JBbWr5motzEfDIuu -Silent Hills
7) NysjGMq5nRdXRVWL - Final Fantasy 8 Remake
8) rDArdSg4inQgPK1L - BloodBorne Remaster
9) KMvx8IE5SZXdt0qh - GTA 6

Wow microsoft aint saving their money anymore gamers rejoice.

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Glad Capcom is letting MS reveal Deep Down is finally coming back from the (almost) dead, and I see R* is letting them announce Agent for Xbox. Good shit.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Those are clearly just base64 coded title names. How has no one thought of that before? I'll put them in spoiler for those sensible with leaks:

1. Banjo Kart
2. Fallout Kart
3. Gears Kart
4. Halo Kart
5. Karter Instinct
6. Kartfield
7. Perfect Kart
8. Minekart
9. Kartfall Closed Beta

Bear and bird

Oct 27, 2017
Banjo-Kazooie Remake