• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Raigor

May 14, 2020

EoTZWaOXYAEKQch

EoTZWj5W4AESVk2

EoTZWsPW8AQnCEL

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Each platform getting its respective "Spartan," beautiful.

I know she doesn't fit the theme perfectly but Samus repping Nintendo would be dope.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
I'm glad Monster Energy is finally getting some representation.

Having not played fortight in years is there precedent for a skin to be a clear foot taller than the rest? Or will he probably just be the same size as everyone else?

Brutalitops

Dec 6, 2017
There should be a HUGE asterisk on this as this started on 4chan and is not indeed a fact or an announcment.
Of all the things to have a HUGE asterisk on, I don't think a Halo skin in fortnite is that bad considering there's images and Kratos rumours at the same time. It's marked as a rumor regardless

That and the stuff about coming from the same source as previous correct info.

KartuneDX

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
There's already a Energy Sword pickaxe that'll go amazing with Chief.

Gotta say between this and Kratos it seems like both platforms are throwing it all in the ring given the influence Fortnite has. Personally speaking having no interest in a new Xbox, I'd pick up a Series S in a heartbeat for Chief.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Nintendo's rep is 100% going to be some Fire Emblem anime guy and everyone will hate it.

Gun wielding Lucina, heh. What a time to be alive.

On a serious note, Nintendo's fortnite skin most likely will be Inkling. I believe we got some hints about it in the game's code in the past.

Deleted member 1589

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really hope this is a thing but everything seems so low res for now.

Now bring on Samus on Switch.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
If this is true then I'm guessing most matches on Xbox will just be loads of Master Chiefs running about, then.

Navidson REC

Oct 31, 2017
This might literally finally push me to play this game lol. A friend has been bugging me to join him.

Observable

Oct 27, 2017
I know, it's kinda hard to contain my excitement as well :)

Honestly though; ODST style drops, vehicles around the map, locations inspired by the most popular multiplayer maps and campaign missions, with a mix of Forerunner, Covenant and Human architecture and bases of enemies to fight for more powerful weapons. You could even have the storm be Flood related. Halo just is a great fit for Battle Royale.

YSL

Sep 11, 2020
This twitter page also faked a red dead remaster lol don't get excited

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I know I shouldn't hope as a consequence, but seeing Kratos and Master Chief has me thinking of if there was a Link skin coming 😭🙏

Oct 29, 2017
Please Nintendo. Don't sully yourselves, and your IP, by associating it with this dreck.

Have some dignity, please!

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I know I shouldn't hope as a consequence, but seeing Kratos and Master Chief has me thinking of if there was a Link skin coming 😭🙏

I don't think Nintendo would be cool with either Mario or Link shooting other people.
But Samus or Fox or maybe even Captain Falcon? I don't think they'd object.