• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Oct 26, 2017
Absolutely fucking ridiculous. Thank god I play ps4 because I detest Xbox but my partner in tonight's Fortnite duos tourney is still locked out. So we're fucked.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Wow, I can't believe they just cut off digital game access immediately like this. Had RDR2 suspended and it kicked me out to the menu, now just erroring to "service not availabe." Strange because I can access the store and mixer...

I don't think I'll be buying any more multiplatform games on Xbox.

Deleted member 34239

Banned
Nov 24, 2017
I can't start any of my games? Wth is this nonsense? My xbox is set to allow me to play my games offline and yet I can't access my games? This isn't an issue on PS4 so I'm not sure exactly wth is going on. Permit my language but I recently purchased an X and was just about to play WWE2k18 so now I'm a bit salty.

TaKeRx

Oct 25, 2017
Even if Xbox Live is down you can still play all your games. You need to set your console to "offliine" mode.

ss_lemonade

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, so if Live goes down, we lose access to our installed/owned games as well? I tried putting my console offline and I still can't start any of my games.

I wonder if it's because I haven't set this as my home console? Can't remember if I did since I just got my One X a week ago and I used to own an OG xbox one before.

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
Wait, so if Live goes down, we lose access to our installed/owned games as well? I tried putting my console offline and I still can't start any of my games.

I wonder if it's because I haven't set this as my home console? Can't remember if I did since I just got my One X a week ago and I used to own an OG xbox one before.
If it's not your home console, you must be signed in.

Pancracio17

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017

Yeah, thats it.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Stupid as fuck when it boots you off a game when it happens

C'mon MS

Deleted member 8468

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Even if Xbox Live is down you can still play all your games. You need to set your console to "offliine" mode.
I had thought this the case as well, but I also cannot launch any games.

I'd guess it's some sort of system wide authorization glitch, but strange to see how it defaults to locking you out of your games.

Deleted member 34239

Banned
Nov 24, 2017

flaxknuckles

Oct 25, 2017
None of my games will work even in offline mode wtf. Can you usually not play your digital Xbox games offline? That's a deal breaker for me if so.