• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
It's interesting that the EA GamePass announcement is in there, despite an earlier reveal. Shit must have really changed.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
Direct links to all 4 streamables.

streamable.com

Watch Xbox News Briefing 2020, Pt.1 | Streamable

Watch "Xbox News Briefing 2020, Pt.1" on Streamable.
streamable.com

Watch Xbox News Briefing 2020, Pt.2 | Streamable

Watch "Xbox News Briefing 2020, Pt.2" on Streamable.
streamable.com

Watch Xbox News Briefing 2020, Pt.3 | Streamable

Watch "Xbox News Briefing 2020, Pt.3" on Streamable.
streamable.com

Watch Xbox News Briefing 2020, Pt.4 | Streamable

Watch "Xbox News Briefing 2020, Pt.4" on Streamable.

CliveLH

Jun 22, 2019
For context : it's the kind of video that would only be showed to the media ( or content creator for youtube ) under embargo before the news hit Xbox Wire

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Super boring. Thank-you leakers for the far more effective reveal. Not sure what MS was thinking with those.

Midas

Oct 27, 2017
For context : it's the kind of video that would only be showed to the media ( or content creator for youtube ) under embargo before the news hit Xbox Wire

Ah, interesting. Instead of inviting all of them somewhere - you have this video that they can watch under NDA, I guess?

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the leaks were more hype, saved the reveal honestly the way they handled the leaks lol

Deleted member 13077

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Between this and the Summer showcases, I think we have fairly definitive proof that MS are prone to overthinking things.

Just leak everything and have them react, they are far better thinking on their feet than they are when they have time to plan this shit.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, gonna go with the leak being alot better.

Watching that unfold in real time was wild.

rntongo

Banned
Jan 6, 2020
We need next gen games!!!!

Otherwise I cant wait to play halo 5 on the XSX enhanced.

Last edited:

gnexus

Mar 30, 2018
The original controlled leak was such a success, they just dumped the rest of the stuff out because they realized this wasn't as enticing.

TheGummyBear

Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom
I'm left a tad confused about the EA Play partnership. I thought the official reveal was that it was only coming to the PC Game Pass, yet these videos seem to imply that it's also going to come to console Game Pass too.

Deleted member 19767

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've got to say, I am disappointed by the load times shown on the Series S in this video:

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I realise this is not optimised for the SSD etc - but I was expecting a much shorter load time for a game like Outer Worlds.

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
so this is where they revealed the xbox series s. yes, this is an awful way to reveal this stuff.

the leaks were better. way too much talking.