• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
So the other day I saw that Peace Walker is available for BC, but the rest of the MGS HD Collection isn't? What the hell? Is it coming or is it unknown yet?

Xaero Gravity

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So the other day I saw that Peace Walker is available for BC, but the rest of the MGS HD Collection isn't? What the hell? Is it coming or is it unknown yet?
They're in the current testing pool, but that doesn't guarantee they're coming unfortunately.

Isn't there an episode of Inside Xbox available today? Hoping for some BC announcements.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
They're in the current testing pool, but that doesn't guarantee they're coming unfortunately.

Isn't there an episode of Inside Xbox available today? Hoping for some BC announcements.

The Inside Xbox live event is tonight at 6 pm [EST/UTC-4], which overlaps with the PC stage event. People are wondering if that's deliberate because of a big Microsoft presence, or just happenstance. And by "people," I mean me.

Dr. Zoidberg

Oct 25, 2017
Decapod 10
I have a feeling there won't be any BC announcements this E3. The focus this year is on new games, new studios, and the first party. They're not abandoning the program or anything, they are just going to focus on the new stuff for the show.

Jun 7, 2018
Has anyone who bought the digital version of the Xbox Originals GTA San Andreas managed to get the BC 360 game to show up in their "Ready to install" section yet?

knuckles

Oct 29, 2017
I have a feeling there won't be any BC announcements this E3. The focus this year is on new games, new studios, and the first party. They're not abandoning the program or anything, they are just going to focus on the new stuff for the show.
Definitely, if there were any this week it would have been announced on inside Xbox. Perfect place for it.

So sorry if this has been asked but I honestly haven't been keeping up to date with BC on the XB1 so I'm totally out of the loop.

I want to play Jet Set Radio Future and wanted to know if it's 1) backwards compatible currently and 2) does it run well?

I know when I tried it back on the 360, it was playable but there was major slowdown at times. But I sold my 360 a long time ago and now I have an itch to replay JSRF once again so I'm looking fpr options.

Thank you.

Oct 25, 2017
China
So sorry if this has been asked but I honestly haven't been keeping up to date with BC on the XB1 so I'm totally out of the loop.

I want to play Jet Set Radio Future and wanted to know if it's 1) backwards compatible currently and 2) does it run well?

I know when I tried it back on the 360, it was playable but there was major slowdown at times. But I sold my 360 a long time ago and now I have an itch to replay JSRF once again so I'm looking fpr options.

Thank you.
Sorry it's not.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
not only nothing during the conference but nothing during inside xbox as well

harsh lesson on thats what you get for being a positive gamer
sad_face.gif

Kabuki Waq

Oct 26, 2017
guys i tried to purchae ssx 3 and keep getting "purchase cannot be completed at thia time" error. any idea what is going on?

Deleted member 14649

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Any ideas what is happening with COD2? I inserted my 360 disc, it downloaded the update, now every time I launch it, it disconnects me from Xbox Live and I can't create a save game?

silentrob32

Nov 1, 2017
Are we really getting nothing BC for E3?
I guess it's difficult for MS. Their conference was really all about the future, so I think if they did make some new BC announcements everyone would just accuse them of having nothing but old games again. On the other hand they should really keep their loyal supporters happy with a couple of X enhanced BC titles, especially as Sony gave away BLOPS 3. But, no. We ain't getting nothing.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here's hoping Ninja Theory's acquisition will facilitate their Xbox Original and Xbox 360 line-up for the backwards compatibility. I know they likely aren't the rights owners on those, but it could help I guess.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Here's hoping Ninja Theory's acquisition will facilitate their Xbox Original and Xbox 360 line-up for the backwards compatibility. I know they likely aren't the rights owners on those, but it could help I guess.
Yeah I could see MS making efforts to work with Bandai Namco to get Enslaved available. DmC already had an Xbox One remaster so that's probably less of a priority.

Phil Spencer has specifically name-dropped Kung Fu Chaos during e3 interviews, and that was originally published by Microsoft, so I bet that's on the way.

They were a small part of Disney Infinity, too, but that's already on Xbox One.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I could see MS making efforts to work with Bandai Namco to get Enslaved available. DmC already had an Xbox One remaster so that's probably less of a priority.

Phil Spencer has specifically name-dropped Kung Fu Chaos during e3 interviews, and that was originally published by Microsoft, so I bet that's on the way.

They were a small part of Disney Infinity, too, but that's already on Xbox One.

I have Enslaved around from a shopping spree around 2012-2013. I still haven't played it. An Xbox One X enhanced backwards compatibility would definitely make me jump on it fast. Started Hellblade the other day and it's incredible what they managed to pull off with such limited resources, but it definitely shows on the game's variety that they could be doing more ambitious projects with a bigger team, more budget, more technical help from MS, etc.. Seems like a very talented bunch and I'm curious to see what they can do with the X (or the next Xbox) in mind.

Oct 27, 2017
Disappointed, but expected it. When there is a conference or event going on, that takes precedent over anything else. Hopefully they'll have a handful of titles for us next week.

DJ Lushious

Enhanced Xperience
Oct 27, 2017
I have Enslaved around from a shopping spree around 2012-2013. I still haven't played it. An Xbox One X enhanced backwards compatibility would definitely make me jump on it fast.
Enslaved was gorgeous at the time, the world and characters are fascinating, but it can be a bit of a slog. I say that having beaten it on Hard almost 8 years ago, though, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. There's a lot to it I don't remember.

Oct 25, 2017
Boatload of 360 BC game updates just dropped for me. I always wonder what they're doing when this happens. Just tweaks to the code to make performance better? Would be nice if we could get patch notes.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
Batman Arkham Origins update was 3.1gb...damn that must have been way behind!

Status
Not open for further replies.