• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kage Maru

Oct 27, 2017
GRAW was absolutely amazing when it launched on 360, I remember playing it for the first time and being absolutely blown away. It was one of the games during 360 which made me feel like it was truly next gen.

Yup, even if the tearing was distracting. Would love to see it enhanced. Played it on the 360 a few months ago and it looked rough on my 4K TV.

danlher

Nov 1, 2017
How did GRAW aged?

I have it on disc, but I have fond memories of it playing it on 360 and being blown away and feeling next gen by its looks.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Lollipop Chainsaw
Ninety-Nine Nights
Kingdoms of Amalur
Dante's Inferno
Battlefield 1943
Silent Hill 2 +3 (original Xbox)

Just one of those would be amazing.
please ..:/
great additions Imo. With these two i'm down to my last 320gb Xbox 360 hard drive of non bc games, no more swapping drives in and out. I had two 320gb drives full of digital games and some on an external before bc came out and have been deleting them as they've come out.

My most wanted now are max Payne 3, la noire, enslaved, mgs collection, Dante's inferno, x men origins wolverine, dragons dogma da , sonic unleashed+ generations.
Most Wanted 360 gamed not Backwards Compatible:

1. Conan
2. Dante's Inferno
3. Resonance of Fate
4. 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand
5. Goldeneye Reloaded
6. Fight Night Round 3, 4, Champion
7. F.E.A.R. 1, 2, 3
8. Stranglehold
9. Condemned 2: Bloodshot
10: Ninja Blade

All i need is lollipop chainsaw,kingdoms of alamar,binary domain,dante inferno,condemned 2.

Tenchu
Dantes inferno
Asuras wrath
Glad to see so many mentioning Dantes Inferno. Really enjoyed this game and it actually made me read the book.

I liked the kideo game version of Dante's Inferno as well. I knew it would be an effrontery to the source material but that's alright.

Dante's Inferno is coming.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017

francium87

Oct 27, 2017
nice find!
never played it at the time, but was always curious

Inside Xbox is next week right? I would think they have some new X Enhanced games to announce since it seems like it's been forever since they have announced new ones.
I hope so too, since they've put out X enhanced batches every 2-3 months (november, feb, april).
However, if they haven't mentioned BC new for that show yet (to be fair, they haven't said much at all about it), I wouldn't get my hopes up too much.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
I would be down for Dante's Inferno, never played it originally because it seemed like a knockoff God of War, but it seems interesting enough to try at least.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
dantes inferno is actually one of the best (read: less ridiculous) GoW ripoffs

game is edgy sure, but how couldnt you when you're about the divine comedy unless you went full (ugh i hate the repetition but) comedy? its serviceable enough to warrant a play though. people were too harsh with it back in the day. the perfect definition of a 6/10 game

Journey

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Is there a request page for Backward compatibility wish lists? Some original Xbox titles like Panzer Dragoon Orta and NG Black are AMAZING! additions, but there are quite a few good gems that are still not available.

knuckles

Oct 29, 2017
Good additions, I wouldn't mind either for gwg too, never got around to buying them. Dante's inferno coming sometime in the next few months is cool too.

Hopefully there's some x enhancements announced next week.

Kage Maru

Oct 27, 2017
With GRAW now supported, my wish list is now:

-GRAW 2
-Ninja Gaiden 2
-Ninja Blade
-Doom 3 BFG
-PGR4
-Condemned 2
-RECVX
-Ace Combat 6
-Sega Rally Revo or Sega Rally Online
-Alpha Protocol
-Lost Planet
-Max Payne 1, 2, and 3
-The Darkness
-Shenmue 2
-Bloodwake
-Mechassault 1 & 2

Sure I'm missing some and I know license issues will prevent some games from ever being supported.

How did GRAW aged?

I have it on disc, but I have fond memories of it playing it on 360 and being blown away and feeling next gen by its looks.

It hasn't aged well, at least when played using a 360 on a 4K TV. V-sync and 16xAF on the XBO may help though.

Last edited:

SaiST

Oct 25, 2017
Never played AC Liberation, but I thought sure I purchased the HD port... Guess not. :/

It's the only game I need to complete the AC line-up, but I don't want to drop $20 on it. I'll wait for a sale.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017

-GRAW 2
-Ninja Gaiden 2
-Ninja Blade
-Doom 3 BFG
-PGR4
-Condemned 2
-RECVX
-Ace Combat 6
-Alpha Protocol
-Lost Planet
-Max Payne 1, 2, and 3
-The Darkness
-Shenmue 2
-Bloodwake
-Mechassault 1 & 2

Sure I'm missing some and I know license issues will prevent some games from ever being supported.

It hasn't aged well, at least when played using a 360 on a 4K TV. V-sync and 16xAF on the XBO may help though.
I'm playing through Valkyria Chronicles for the first time right now (on PC) and the story reminds me a lot of Ace Combat 6's story and I was bummed this morning when I checked to see if it was back compat

kc44135

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio

-GRAW 2
-Ninja Gaiden 2
-Ninja Blade
-Doom 3 BFG
-PGR4
-Condemned 2
-RECVX
-Ace Combat 6
-Alpha Protocol
-Lost Planet
-Max Payne 1, 2, and 3
-The Darkness
-Shenmue 2
-Bloodwake
-Mechassault 1 & 2

Doom 3 is already BC, no?

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I remember really wanting to play Dante's Inferno in spite of knowing that it wasn't like the The Divine Comedy book series, but I found out something that happens in the game that put me off from buying it. I can't remember what though.

SimonM7

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
I remember really wanting to play Dante's Inferno in spite of knowing that it wasn't like the The Divine Comedy book series, but I found out something that happens in the game that put me off from buying it. I can't remember what though.
I've played it and neither can I. :o

...I barely remember the game at all to be perfectly honest. Only that it played totally fine. That was an exciting, sometimes bizarre time for EA there, for like two years or whatever.

Thores

Oct 25, 2017
Assassin's Creed Liberation HD is something I've wanted to see on BC for a while! Always been intrigued by the New Orleans setting and the female protagonist. Can't wait to see it on Games With Gold within the next year.

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Glad to see GRAW showed up, it shows I am looking in the right places.

Just saw Crysis 3 , first time after having seen the first 2 recently.

Here are a bunch of others I've seen recently, including a number of japanese games. Yay

Nier
Rumble Roses
Final fantasy XIII
ZOE HD
RUSE
Just Cause
RESI Code veronica
GHP2 (dunno even what that is?)
Aliens Vs. Predator
Overlord

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I've played it and neither can I. :o

...I barely remember the game at all to be perfectly honest. Only that it played totally fine. That was an exciting, sometimes bizarre time for EA there, for like two years or whatever.

Might have been killing babies
I know for sure that it wasn't killing babies. Nor the nudity.

I think it had something to do with Dante's portrayal and what Beatrice does in the later part of the game.

CrichtonKicks

Oct 25, 2017

Here are a bunch of others I've seen recently, including a number of japanese games. Yay

Nier
Rumble Roses
Final fantasy XIII
ZOE HD
RUSE
Just Cause
RESI Code veronica
Aliens Vs. Predator
Overlord

I just plugged in my 360 to replay Nier so I think that pretty much guarantees it will be on BC within a month LOL. Probably the day after I finish it.

HockeyGuy412

Banned
Nov 13, 2017

Nier
Rumble Roses
Final fantasy XIII
ZOE HD
RUSE
Just Cause
RESI Code veronica
Aliens Vs. Predator
Overlord
Please stop doing this you have mentioned games over a year ago that still havnt come yet this doesn't help anything

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Ok and still have mentioned a bunch of games over a year ago that still havnt come so what good does it do if you keep mentioning games when we have no idea if or when they are coming

I guess it means we know they are looking at them. The ones I'm looking at now are relatively far along, there are still loads of games there are zero signs of and without any commitment from MS, this is about as good as it gets for having any idea as to what we will see. I'm not sure what the problem is

Chris.

Oct 27, 2017
It's not like EvB is saying "I found this game, it's 100% coming out next week".. Like just about every single leak, it's cool to have an idea of what's in the pipeline even if we don't know exactly when it's coming out. When we can go weeks without any sort of BC news at all, it's always cool to have something positive to discuss other than constant bitching about there being no BC games.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island

Nier
Rumble Roses
Final fantasy XIII
ZOE HD
RUSE
Just Cause
RESI Code veronica
Aliens Vs. Predator
Overlord

This is a good list. Nier especially would have people freaking.

Greg Hasting's Paintball 2.

I'm surprised to see Resident Evil Code: Veronica on there.

With PS4 having that odd PS2 to PS4 conversion. Makes sense to let the Xbox have the BC version of the HD port.
Make new money on both of them.

Dr. Zoidberg

Oct 25, 2017
Decapod 10
EvB, do you ever see anything on OG games or is it just 360 titles? Major Nelson had a tweet earlier today about finding his old copy of Bloodwake. I'd be lying if I said this didn't make me a little suspicious about possible BC implications. Probably nothing, though.

knuckles

Oct 29, 2017
Please stop doing this you have mentioned games over a year ago that still havnt come yet this doesn't help anything

I disagree, everyone else posts long wish lists / requests constantly, what's one more list. I find his lists of games in testing more interesting and he has proven to be informed in the past Imo.

Also where is max Payne 3? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.