• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zychi

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Chicago
i bought these video games for $30

6tRwuoj.gif
UCSepov.gif
YHSbhPd.gif
You should spend the other $10 for SW KOTOR 1,(assuming you dont own it already)

Senator Toadstool

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's weird how you can not play a game for years then come back to it and recognize everything. I found that wth ssx 3 i still remember the mountain layout

Remo Williams

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 13, 2018
Wanted to give Fable a try finally on XB1X. Looks great, but why why no option for inverted vertical camera? Misplaced rant though as I know this has nothing to do with BC.

You just saved me a download :(

Beyond Good and Evil HD was the same way, and I really struggled with it.

There's a system-wide option to invert the Y axis in the Xbox Accessories app. Or does that not work for BC games? I haven't tested it myself.

Mhj

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
There's a system-wide option to invert the Y axis in the Xbox Accessories app. Or does that not work for BC games? I haven't tested it myself.

Didn't know about that, worked great! Though as you say the change is system wide so might affect things I'd rather have non-inverted, but should work well for a play through!

SlipperyMoose

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So Halo 3, ODST, 4 and halo cea are backwards compatible. I guessed I missed the excitement talk of that in this thread.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Xbox 360 also had an inverted stick setting somewhere in the guide. It only affected supported games. Not sure if that made it into the BC guide

Muzzymate

Oct 27, 2017
Ohio

ResidentDante

Nov 2, 2017
Oslo, Norway
Xbox 360 also had an inverted stick setting somewhere in the guide. It only affected supported games. Not sure if that made it into the BC guide
The system wide XB1 option will also affect BC games.

I still have no idea why that awesome feature from the 360 never made it to the XB1. Set car gear shifts globally to manual, globally invert Y axis for look etc.

yeah, I loved those options. It was one for always in-car view too. It worked surprisingly well in many games.

brobban

Oct 28, 2017
Wanted to give Fable a try finally on XB1X. Looks great, but why why no option for inverted vertical camera? Misplaced rant though as I know this has nothing to do with BC.
I'm fairly certain there is actually. I played it a while ago, and I also play inverted Y. I remember that the naming in the options was a bit wierd, but I got it to work

X1 Two

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
how it is legal to take things out of games? if you had it on disc it would still be there.
And it is. The message that was sent two days ago was very specific: The changes apppy to new downloads. The update does not remove the songs, that would be ridiculous because Rockstar warned everyone in advance to download the game and addons before today.

Springy

Oct 28, 2017
And it is. The message that was sent two days ago was very specific: The changes apppy to new downloads. The update does not remove the songs, that would be ridiculous because Rockstar warned everyone in advance to download the game and addons before today.
The change should ideally apply to new purchases, not downloads.

Flagship

Nov 6, 2017
Yeah, a lot of these comments remind me that it'd be nice to see some global controller options/reassignment on a per-title basis. But I think the elite controller has this? (damn, I should get one but I keep hearing rumours about a V2 elite).

On man, Republic Commando for BC today, haven't ever finished this one so I'm super excited to return to it! Living the dream!

Anyone having the post-game completion Panzer Dragoon Orta blues right now? :/ I know it's not meant to be a replacement, but I'll be giving crimson dragon a go at some point...

SRV

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
So when do we expect time wise for the new batch of games to go live? I'm itching for FSW and KOTOR II.

Springy and MilHombreLobo Savage! Got an actual lol from me and now I'm getting funny looks!

LRB1983

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Finally Breakdown is available to purchase in Spain. It wasn't this weekend.
If anybody from Microsoft read this please mark the check box for digital P4A bc compatible in Spain, Italy, France and Germany as far as you can buy the digital game but don't appear in ready to play games. It's listed in UK but no for EU.

Status
Not open for further replies.