• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meppi64

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You have excellent taste.
I'm not quite sure if that's the case as I'd love to see Dr. Muto as well, but I have absolutely no idea if other people love the game or hate it as I never hear anyone talk about it.

Those were two games I somehow stumbled upon back in the day without knowing anything about them and ended up having so much fun with.

silentrob32

Nov 1, 2017
Looks like Star Wars Republic Commando IS available in the UK!

marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/product/Star-Wars-Republic-Commando/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024256083b

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweet

I just got a One X this month. When will they typically announce the next wave of B/C games?

It's been kind of random in the past, but it seems like their monthly Inside Xbox show is where they're unveiling them from now on. Judging by the past two episodes, that would mean May 10th.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Geez. I'm such a dummy.

Was interested in playing KoTOR II since I only got part-way through it way back when on PC when "life got hectic" and just thought I would have to wait until payday to get a digital copy.

Then, little Larry™ poofed on my shoulder and was all "Don't be a freaking moron! You got the disc so you can play it now!"
he even had his voice...

none of the discs are working for me . keep saying it's not play able here . yes I've rebooted it
I had that issue with Conker too, but it then came up with a "you need an update to play this game" right afterwards and the game just worked after that. I had never seen those two messages appear like that one after another before. It just did it for KoTOR II for me, but I did have to reboot to keep the first message from keep popping up.​

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
I had thought this second batch of OG Xbox titles weren't going live until the 27th?

Oh shooooooooot

Last edited:

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Sweet

I just got a One X this month. When will they typically announce the next wave of B/C games?

It's been kind of random in the past, but it seems like their monthly Inside Xbox show is where they're unveiling them from now on. Judging by the past two episodes, that would mean May 10th.

Not really.. it was announced for quite some time that we were getting the first wave back in November.
Then, once that wave was released, it was announced that the 2nd wave was Spring.

We have yet to hear the ETA with the 3rd wave. I suspect E3 week announcement or in the July insider show.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hate the 'regional restrictions', Psychonauts and Dead to Rights are the same. The second hand disc prices for SWRC and Pyschonauts are crazy, so basically we can't play them. MS need to sort it out. I nearly took the plunge and got Pyschonauts on the PS4 the other day, until I read how gimped that version was.
Yeah it sucks, RC was one of my all time greats.

EDIT:
Looks like Star Wars Republic Commando IS available in the UK!

marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/product/Star-Wars-Republic-Commando/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024256083b

Yesssss! Although it's weird I searched both XB1 store and xbox.com and couldn't see it. Thanks for the link!

Deathglobe

Oct 25, 2017
Damn so its still not possible to use account balance to buy xbox bc games? I just bought a 50$ code last week for this shit

Deathglobe

Oct 25, 2017
Wow this is like stone age thinking on there part. So I pretty much have to spend double the amount to buy these

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
Wow this is like stone age thinking on there part. So I pretty much have to spend double the amount to buy these
?

You can buy them digitally, or just stick in the disc and it will prompt you to download a digital version for no cost.

Not really.. it was announced for quite some time that we were getting the first wave back in November.
Then, once that wave was released, it was announced that the 2nd wave was Spring.

We have yet to hear the ETA with the 3rd wave. I suspect E3 week announcement or in the July insider show.
Ah, thanks for the info

SRV

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Installing KOTOR II and Full Spectrum Warrior, need to start on KOTOR I first though.
I can't decide between Jade Empire and Conkor, I've got the original Conkor's so I'm leaning towards JE.

Deathglobe

Oct 25, 2017
?

You can buy them digitally, or just stick in the disc and it will prompt you to download a digital version for no cost.

No what he's saying above is I can't use my account balance to buy these games unless I have a 360. I bought a prepaid card for these games last week but when I purchase them it wants to use my PayPal account and not my balance

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ah, thanks for the info
If you're reffering to BC in general then 360 BC been on a weekly basis, with some weeks not having anything. OG XBox BC has had 2 waves, one last fall and one in the Spring. Going forward, I'm not certain if they'll just do BC announcements once a month on Inside Xbox, or continue what they've been doing.

weblaus

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone got Full Spectrum Warrior working yet?

From the 8 games I own of this batch on disc, that's the only one that doesn't get recognized - just don't know if it's a general problem or maybe due to localized disc versions. THe later happened with Morrowind in the previous batch, but thankfully was resolved after a few days.

ShapeDePapa

Oct 25, 2017
0c32bfa4-0219-4463-961msg7.png

a466fdea-5ab8-4466-9553swt.png

c5a9e97b-1dee-4ce1-8cm6s4j.png

ef7c7fa3-190c-47b5-9dqgs79.png

f6c8e7ee-3537-4568-9cp7sou.png

The control for this game are dated as fuck haha. Can't wait to dive back in after work!

Rodeo Clown

Dec 14, 2017
The menus in Republic Commando are stretched, but the game itself runs 16:9. (It also has hilariously low-res splash artwork when you boot it up.)

SRV

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Anyone got Full Spectrum Warrior working yet?

From the 8 games I own of this batch on disc, that's the only one that doesn't get recognized - just don't know if it's a general problem or maybe due to localized disc versions. THe later happened with Morrowind in the previous batch, but thankfully was resolved after a few days.
It installed straight away for me but I did have issues installing Hunter: The Reckoning last week. I got it to work a couple of days later by swapping disks from the shop I got it from. So fingers crossed for you and it sorts out!

Vargavinter

Oct 27, 2017
Do OG games support cloud save? I was just about to beat Kotor once but back then my game crashed and corrupted all my saves so i never touched Kotor again.

Status
Not open for further replies.