• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Pretty sure they only need Warner to say "do it" :P
The game has a lot of real songs in it that likely need licenses updated (unless they're all owned by Warner Music). IIRC, there is a "Pac-Man Fever" song in there too, but I don't know if Bandai Namco owns it or what.

Either way, WB doesn't have a lot of their Xbox 360 games on Xbox One for some strange reason. Maybe they're just really stingy?

Oct 31, 2017
The game has a lot of real songs in it that likely need licenses updated (unless they're all owned by Warner Music). IIRC, there is a "Pac-Man Fever" song in there too, but I don't know if Bandai Namco owns it or what.

Either way, WB doesn't have a lot of their Xbox 360 games on Xbox One for some strange reason. Maybe they're just really stingy?

I think MS could take care of those music problems if Warner wants to. Isn't that what they did for Alan Wake ?

Tetra-Grammaton-Cleric

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 is BC while the first one isn't... They should fix that and also add Bionic Commando to the BC family :P

giphy.gif

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Speaking of Alan Wake, I'm gonna go with my prediction of it being announced on Inside Xbox that it's relisted on the marketplace and possibly X-enhanced.
Yeah, physical works but if you want a digital copy then at least wait until Inside Xbox this Tuesday just in case Alan Wake is part of the BC announcements because it was supposed to be relisted on the Xbox marketplace months ago.

i think there's a decent chance it may get X enhanced and they've been waiting til it's finished and announced before relisting it.. If not, then I think a remastered version will be announced at E3.

Oct 27, 2017
'arm-chopping, stealth action...' that seems to be confirming NG 2 and perhaps Splinter Cell?

Tempering my expectations to around a handful of BC games today.

Oct 25, 2017
If NG2 is happening then I'm getting an Xbox One, if I'm mostly getting it to play Black/2, what model should I be getting? I'm on a 1080p screen and I just want good performance.

I assume an Xbox S would be a good purchase?

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
If NG2 is happening then I'm getting an Xbox One, if I'm mostly getting it to play Black/2, what model should I be getting? I'm on a 1080p screen and I just want good performance.

Xbox One S, or the all-digital version they just announced if you don't care about disc drive/blu-ray

wondermagenta

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne

Black is flawless on either model. 2 is infamous for its performance problems and while it's likely to be better on Xbox One, I wouldn't expect a locked 60fps on the base model. Even the X might not be able to do it to be honest, though it'll likely be noticeably closer.

Oct 25, 2017
Black is flawless on either model. 2 is infamous for its performance problems and while it's likely to be better on Xbox One, I wouldn't expect a locked 60fps on the base model. Even the X might not be able to do it to be honest, though it'll likely be noticeably closer.

I assume we might get a DF analysis? I might wait for that.

It just seems like overkill for only Black/2.

BlockABoots

Oct 27, 2017
Great having NG2 in the BC program but gutted its was just 1 new game they announced. Is that is for announcements or is there more later on?