• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Serule

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like people prefer quantity over quality. They'd be happier with 4 shitty Lego games over a highly anticipated game like Ninja Gaiden 2. I will take NG2 very happily, thanks.

Hey don't badmouth the Lego games. I don't own NG2 but I do own pretty much all of the Lego games. (I'm not complaining about the announcements though; happy with the all the X enhancements).

AM_LIGHT

Oct 30, 2017
Knowing blacklist is getting 4K treatment on the X , how is the game itself ? It's currently on sale for 8$ .

grandmastashi

Nov 6, 2017
Obscure shout, but i'd really like Test Drive Ferrari Racing Legends at some stage, am guessing it's tied up in licencing hell though.

Oct 27, 2017
Is it known if Xbox 4 will support BC with Xbox One and 360 games? I don't want to buy a One X if we get the Xbox 4 next year.

Superfrog

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
JSRF, Outrun 2, Outrun 2 C2C, Burnout 1,2,3, PGR 2,3,4, Rallisport Challenge 2, Max Payne 3, Ridge Racer 6, Forza 3, 4, and a guilty pleasure of mine - SoulCalibur 5
Most of these are on my list too (SC5 isn't, though ;)), plus the following:

360:
Blur, Import Tuner Challenge, Singularity, Renegade Ops, Ninja Blade, as many shmups as possible

OG Xbox:
Quantum Redshift, Racing Evoluzione/Apex, Links 2004, basically all exclusive SEGA games

Does anybody want Ninja Blade?
Yes!

TheChits

Oct 25, 2017
Now that the Ninja Gaiden dream came true, my new white whale is Nier. I thought for sure they would do it with the success of Automata, but alas.

Sturoboros

Oct 27, 2017
There is something I want more then max Payne 3 and that is Resident evil operation raccoon city.
Now out of interest, why?

Is it because like me, you don't think the game is as bad as it was made out to be upon release?

Or is because (also) like me, the fact your library is missing ONE Resident Evil game is just a really bitter pill to swallow?

exofrenon

Mar 30, 2019
Dammit, I went to the local CeX store that had a copy of ninja gaiden 2 sitting there for the past 2.5 years at 4€, but it was taken. Isn't 25€ too much for the digital version of an 11 year old game?

Also, does anyone know if the vanilla version of the original Ninja Gaiden (not black) is backwards compatible?

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dammit, I went to the local CeX store that had a copy of ninja gaiden 2 sitting there for the past 2.5 years at 4€, but it was taken. Isn't 25€ too much for the digital version of an 11 year old game?

Also, does anyone know if the vanilla version of the original Ninja Gaiden (not black) is backwards compatible?
Not really. The game has value, and the enhancements are a nice polish on top of the release.

LetalisAmare

Oct 27, 2017
So I really want the War for Cybertron games to gets the x enhanced treatment. I imagine they wont though.

I also bought Blacklist. Dont sleep on this game.

Jan 2, 2018
Now that Ninja Gaiden 2 is BC (man,it would take some getting used to lol) there is still work to be done:

Condemned 2
Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit
Darkstalkers
Skate 2
Far Cry Classic
Army of Two The Devil's Cartel
Soul Calibur 5
Conan

This is the games that I own and are still not BC.

m23

Oct 25, 2017
With NG2 being BC now, I don't even know what else I need other than Too Human which will never happen. This was the announcement I was waiting for since BC was implemented, thank you to the BC team at Xbox for making this happen.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Basically we want everything BC because it shows off some old and forgotten games to a new crowd and that might possibly lead to sequels! Bring em all on!

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
Knowing blacklist is getting 4K treatment on the X , how is the game itself ? It's currently on sale for 8$ .

Played a chunk of it at launch, but never finished as it released like right around the PS4 launch and I traded it to get that console day 1. What I did play was super impressive though, probably the most intricate and interesting splinter cell game. Lots of different approach options, seemingly strong replay value to try different things in stages too.

exofrenon

Mar 30, 2019
Not really. The game has value, and the enhancements are a nice polish on top of the release.
Sorry if I missed something, but does it have any additional enhancements besides what you regularly get with BC? because I don't think the rest of the BC games are sold at this price point.

Also, if it is because of the X enhancements, should I as a base xbox one owner have to pay that much?

MrMephistoX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
With NG2 being BC now, I don't even know what else I need other than Too Human which will never happen. This was the announcement I was waiting for since BC was implemented, thank you to the BC team at Xbox for making this happen.

Me too...the only icing on the cake for me now that we have NG2 would be OG Xbox stuff from Sega but I'm basically good now.

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry if I missed something, but does it have any additional enhancements besides what you regularly get with BC? because I don't think the rest of the BC games are sold at this price point.

Also, if it is because of the X enhancements, should I as a base xbox one owner have to pay that much?
You still get a better version. If you already owned it then good news. If not, you're paying them fair value on what the market will pay. Or wait for a sale.

Komarkaze

Oct 27, 2017
Hey don't badmouth the Lego games. I don't own NG2 but I do own pretty much all of the Lego games. (I'm not complaining about the announcements though; happy with the all the X enhancements).
I actually don't mind the Lego games and own most of them too. I just think certain franchises are over represented in BC and the hype should be reserved for the under represented franchises like Ninja Gaiden.

Next for my hype list:
Puzzle Fighter
Darkstalkers
Mortal Kombat Kollection
Rez HD
Space Channel 5 pt 2
Beautiful Katamari
Lollipop Chainsaw
Outrun Online
Marvel vs Capcom 2 and Origins
Burnout 3
Kung Fu Chaos
and last but not least
Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Oct 25, 2017
China

They bump the price up at launch to catch the people that just want to have it now. If you wait it will be on sale for £5.99 or free with GWG quite quickly.

Spider-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Please give us Max Payne 1-3 all in 4K already.

Has Take Two been cooperative with Xbox and their BC plans? Should we expect Max Payne at some point?

burgerdog

Oct 27, 2017
b0e51604-a23e-4bd3-a8f4-a010be94db2e.PNG

70f29f19-0187-4d6b-ac3b-1c13a12be954.PNG

OP
OP
MauroNL

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Please give us Max Payne 1-3 all in 4K already.

Has Take Two been cooperative with Xbox and their BC plans? Should we expect Max Payne at some point?
Every 360 Rockstar game except for MP3 and LA Noire is on BC, and LA Noire got a Xbox One port already. Take Two has plenty too like Darkness 1&2, Borderlands 1&2, Bioshock 1-3 etc. MP3 is likely coming sometime, but I doubt MP1&2 will ever make it considering both got delisted earlier this year.